LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

This is my introduction and wanted to be polite and say hello.

I've been an avid reader of the DD forums for as long as the site has been around and finally decided to make an account for the sake of documenting my 24/7 diaper experience.
I'm a long-time DL (with some AB tendencies) since I was 7 years old. I remember "borrowing" a plastic backed Pampers from my baby cousin's diaper bag. I unfolded it and put it in my underwear (obviously I was too big for it). I walked around in it, loving the crinkle sound and wished I could wear them besides my "big boy" undies. I've worn on/off since then and a diaper just feels right.

Now, here I am at 34 years old and still wanting to be back in diapers for good. The desire of wanting to be diaper dependent isn't going away and I'm tired of fighting it. It's what makes me whole so that's just the way it is.

I will be posting weekly updates on the appropriate forum (incontinence desires) and hope that open, understanding, and like-minded people will read and give me some tips/suggestions on my 24/7 journey.

Thanks for reading my intro! ^^

Hi, and welcome too. It’s nice to have you join us, and make and introduction. You know you are in good company. Lots of us feel somewhat the same. This is why we are here, to share and support each other. Oh yeah, and we want to have some fun, and enjoy too. Hope to be seeing you round.

On 4/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, DprTraining said:

This is my introduction and wanted to be polite and say hello.

I've been an avid reader of the DD forums for as long as the site has been around and finally decided to make an account for the sake of documenting my 24/7 diaper experience.
I'm a long-time DL (with some AB tendencies) since I was 7 years old. I remember "borrowing" a plastic backed Pampers from my baby cousin's diaper bag. I unfolded it and put it in my underwear (obviously I was too big for it). I walked around in it, loving the crinkle sound and wished I could wear them besides my "big boy" undies. I've worn on/off since then and a diaper just feels right.

Now, here I am at 34 years old and still wanting to be back in diapers for good. The desire of wanting to be diaper dependent isn't going away and I'm tired of fighting it. It's what makes me whole so that's just the way it is.

I will be posting weekly updates on the appropriate forum (incontinence desires) and hope that open, understanding, and like-minded people will read and give me some tips/suggestions on my 24/7 journey.

Thanks for reading my intro! ^^

I too made the decision to wear diapers permanently six months ago.  Please do not hesitate to message me with any questions or advice.  

• Thanks 1