LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Silly little boy” brad smiled and grabbed Zacks little foot giving it a tickle what daddy said baby was that you would remain barefoot whoever possible and that socks where a no no but saddly little boys walking around  in public isn’t acceptable” wanting to involve his boy a bit in minor decisions Brad asked can you think how we could handle that baby”

Zack frowned he didn’t want to go barefoot ever where. “ I guess either you carry me or a stroller “ Zack said sadly. 

“ but if I where shoes I won’t have to do any those plus my feet are going to get cold. “

Brad rubbed the boys head ”those are both great ideas baby but sadly we don’t have a stroller yet and I do plan on carrying you but I also want you to be able to explore a bit while we are out as far as your shoes that conversation is over don’t press it but how could you be mostly barefoot but still protect your soft little feet baby boy”

Brad shook his head and bent down so he was nose to nose with Zack “when daddy asks you a question you answer it and you do not give me attitude is that clear? Now I’m sorry if your not big enough to be part of this conversation you’re obviously even litter than I though now I’d like an apology and a kiss baby boy” he waited bent down

Zack thought about it. “ no I don’t have any flip flop I didn’t think I would need them “ Zack said. He looked at brad he thought this was going to be a long time st the store since brad like to take his time to do everything. 

Brad immediately changed plans he was frustrated by his baby’s uncooperative attitude but also concerned about the boys lack of things and money  he grabbed Zach’s sneakers and began gently shoving them onto his bare feet “I guess enjoy it while you can baby, this will be the last time you wear closed or lace up shoes now are you ready to go”