LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the little boys face brad looked down on him and said “now don’t fight me baby or there will be consequences” he started with Zacks feet he picked each up individually pressing his finger into his soft sole then looking between each toe “you have such soft little feet baby but you need to have your nails cut which I’ll take care of tonight, what’s your shoes size sweetheart”he stroked the Leone Zacks foot again

“Hmm” Brad shook his head “well you did wear socks” he used two fingers to shake Zacks little toes we are going to free the piggies meaning that socks are no longer a part of you’re wardrobe if we could do it you would be barefoot 24/7 but since that’s not totally socially acceptable we will have to come up with another option and to answer your rude question baby im just trying to get a baseline of you’re physical state and see what we need to change and what we need to buy at the store” he slid his hand further up Zacks calf oh and from now on when I ask you a question I expect a yes sir or no sir, I will demand respect from you sweet boy”

As he rubbed his hand over Zacks calf Brad answered “ for now I’m going to allow you to attend classes and you’ll go to daycare on a part time basis just remember my permission can be rescinded at anytime based on behavior or stress level. If you can’t handle big boy class then you just won’t go understood sweetheart”

“I didn’t ask if you wanted you wanted to go to daycare I told you that you will be attending end of discussion baby  little boys do not make the rules and what did I say about calling me sir I wound remind you again baby and as long he already said we will just see how it goes understood” 

Brad smiled “that’s a good boy though I’m not a fan of Mr Brad we’ll see anyway back to business” he resumed his journey up the boys body “you have nice smooth skin baby but these hairs are a problem luckily your fair haired so thier not bisable but we will remove them in the bath”

he felt both legs from calf to hip nice and smooth and with lotion and baby oil you’ll be just as soft as any newborn”

“Continuing to run brad said “oh baby be a good boy and stop pouting all I want to do is help and take care of you you’ll see”

he brushed his finger over Zacks light pubic Bush this with go to now this just relax baby this may feel weird in two fingers he grasped Zacks peepee “you’re so little baby it’s just adorable he stroked up and down the boys shaft “does it get any bigger sweetheart”

Brad stopped what he was doing and sternly said “that is enough little boy take a deep breath now you need to get used to me touching as I’ll be bathing you and helping you potty. I would never harm you baby but you are only little and don’t require privacy so just get over that right now as the grown up in charge of you I can and will touch any and every part of you now please answer my question baby”

“Baby that’s just silly take a deep breath and answer my question does your baby peepee get any bigger if you really don’t know then the only way I can find out is to touch you again every peepee is stimulated by touch”