LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sack got off brad lap and when down to the counter he noticed mya was the one serving ice cream. 

“ aww are you Being a big boy for daddy “mya coped to him. She handed him the ice cream. 

Zack went over to brad. “ mya said call her “ zack said 

Zack say I’m his daddy lap and ate his ice cream. He was kind of upset with himself because he was jealous of John but what could he do. 

John tried to reach for the spoon. “ please daddy “ John said.

John looked at brad. “ fine “ he said he ate three more bites of the ice cream brad fed him when his stomach started to hurt, “ daddy can we go now “ John asked as he knew if not he would mess his diaper in the cafe. 

Zack slowly ate his ice cream. “ I’m not done yet “ zack said.

John started to whine his tummy was hurting really bad and he couldn’t hold it any longer so he started to mess in himself in the cafeteria. That’s when he startI d to cry. 

Zack had just finished when John started to cry. “ daddy look I’m all done “ zack said smiling.

Brad smiled knowing what was happening he kissed Zacks hair “precious can you be a big boy and take the dirty dishes away”

he then pulled John onto his lap “did someone make daddy a stinky dud the baby make a muddy diaper, yes he did, I think he did whose a messy little baby”

Zack got up and took the dirty dishes away for brad and came back to the table. 

John was still crying brad cooing wasn’t making anything better he was in tears plus it was close to his bed time so everything was worst right now. 

John was still in tears not and didn’t understand brad kept tickling him he was tired and dirty right now so he wasn’t in the mood. 

Zack looked at John crying. “ baby needs a pacifier “ zack said to brad” he cry’s to loud

John sucked his pacifier but still had tears. He made a dirty diaper before but it was in embarrassing to do it in the cafe. 

Zack grabbed brad hand. “ daddy can I watch tv when we get upstairs please “ zack asked.