LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad walked them to a table fastening the baby reins to a chair and sitting John down he kissed Zacks hair “watch the baby I’ll be right back with the food you can get yourself a drink no soda and fix the baby a bottle of milk”

“ okay daddy “ zack said he sat down then went to go get a drink he picked lemonade and got John regular milk in the bottle. He went back and sat down. 

John started to whine. “ I want juice “ John said.

Brad got Zack his pizza and  got himself chicken and potatoes he then made John a bowl of soft taco things and mushed it a bit to make it super soft and no shell he farted the food back to the table finding his babies

John didn’t want that. “ I don’t want it looks nasty why can I have a regular tacos” John said in a whiny tone. 

Zack ate his pizza getting sauce on his face. “ does baby eat baby food”

Brad cleaned the boys face “yes precious you can”

he turned to John and took a bite himself see baby it’s delicious just eat for daddy like a good daddy no more fights tonight please and I know you want dessert later”

John opened for another bite. It was good he just didn’t like it all mushed together he also tried ignoring the cooing plus people staring at him. “ you don’t need to feed me “ John said. 

Brad stroked Johns cheek kissing him “such a good little baby daddy’s good little eater and soon he’ll helplessly make peepees and poopies in his diapee because he’s just a teeny baby then Dada will change the baby and no babies drink milk”

ge looked at Zack cone in precious eat for daddy the baby is already finish we are waiting for you then we can have yummy ice cream”

John was unhappy about what brad said his cheeks were flushed. “ don’t say that “ John said softly to brad he was so embarrassed 

zack still had half the pizza left it was a lot to him. “ I don’t want anymore can I have some ice cream now “ zack asked..

brad shirted John so he was on his lap he kissed the boy “why baby there’s nothing to be embarrassed about babies use thier diapers that’s just what they do and your the littlest baby I know yes you are whose the littlest baby” he began to tickle John 

John just sat there until brad stopped tickling him he wasn’t on the mood to be tickled. “ no” John said. 

Zach was getting mad at brad. “ why do you only pay attention to the stupid baby I asked you something “ zack said really upset brad .

Brad stopped what he was doing giving Zack a pointed look “is that how little boys speak to daddy precious now I’m sorry I didn’t forget you I was just dealing with the baby first you may not be done, I expect 3 more good sized bits before ice cream”

brad turned to John “and you never say no to daddy! You will answer my question of youbwill get a spanking right here!

Zack still pouted he didn’t think that brad gave him enough attention at times and always paid attention to John. He sat there and took three more bites of his pizza. “ all done “ he said still upset. 

John looked at brad he knew brad was serious. “ I’m the littlest baby “ John said.

Brad decided pulled Zack so he was also sitting on his lap and gave the boy a squeeze “ I love my precious boy so so much, we are going to play a little game if you do a good job you earn your ice cream here is the game we are going to compare and contrast look at each other and tell me all of the differences between little boys and babies what are things that little boys can do that babies can’t go”

Zack looked  up at brad. He thought the game was dumb but he really wanted icecream.  “ I can use the potty by myself “ zack said to brad hoping it was the right answer. 

John just sat there hoping heard him early and that known saw his diaper.