LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

John started to freak. “ no please don’t take me to the doctors.  “ John hated the doctors. 

Zack just sat on the bed for a couple more minutes. “ daddy I’m tired “ zack said yawning some more. Zack laid back down on the bed. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad held John “sweetie relax it’s ok, but daddy has to make appointments for both of his babies, it’s my job to make sure you’re both healthy. I should get you to the dentist as well but it’s all ok unless there is something else going on, does daddy need to know anything baby boy”

he looked over at Zack, “you can lay back down baby it’s early still”

John was still shaken oh he didn’t like the doctors it was just a phobia and everytime they would make him feel bad. “ please don’t take me there. I’m really scared of the doctors “ John said starting to shake. 

Zack did that he laid back on the bed sucking his thumb closing his eye. 

“Oh baby” Brad said rocking the boy “I can’t promise I’ll never take you to a doctor but I will promise that I’ll do everything possible to make it easier for you now I wander if baby will sleep long enough for me to give you your bath”

Brad beamed at the boy giving him a kiss “you are so smart baby b “ Brad lifted the boy and unboxed a baby monitor setting it up he then grabbed a box and the bath kit and carried John and the supplies into the bathroom 

Brad kissed Johns forehead as he opened the door” what do you mean pretty boy I am adopting you and baby. I guess I didn’t plan it but once I met Baby I knew what I had to do then we met you and everything was perfect”

he went right to the tub stall ignoring the few people in the bathroom no one looked up.

iin the stall he put John on a bench and pulled a baby bath seat from its box he stuck in in the tub and began filling the tub with water

John was not surprised at all. “ oh I see “ John said. John blushed as he walked past the other people in the stall embrassed at his pull up

Then he saw the baby seat in the bath. “ I don’t need that I can also take a shower “ John said not wanting to do that. 

Brad got stern “you need to remember that you are a baby and will not be showering any more daddy will be giving you baths that just a fact and you need the bath seat because that what daddy wants. Now baby what parts of your baby do you actually have hair on I need to know if I need to shave you at all pretty”

John didn’t like when brad got stern with  him. “Okay and I have hair on my legs arms and back “ John said softly.  He was embraced by everything that was happening right now so his cheek were flushed. 

“Ok we luckily I have some of this hair removal cream I got for baby left and it should be enough he cover the boy in cream “now we just wait Love and we can say bye bye grown up hair“ they waited the ten minutes while the cream did its thing then Brad wiped the boy off watching his hair disappear them put him in the nice warm tub to soak

John watched as his hair fell off he was upset but it didn’t show. “ I don’t like this “Joh said with a huff. 

Zack started to get up he stretched and saw no one was there. So he got up and looked around trying to look for some clothes.

Brad cupped Johns chin kissing his cheek “I didn’t ask baby boy now that all of your grownup hair is gone it’s clear that you’re only a little boy and that’s better for everyone” 

brad heard the monitor go off he had sprung for a video monitor so he could see Zack moving around when he saw him searching he clicked a button and spoke “baby it’s daddyim giving your brother a bath but don’t worry I can see you the whole time just sit in the playpen like a good boy and watch tv we’ll be right back. I put a bean bag chair and some blankets one the play pen for you.”

John crossed his arms and pouted.  He didn’t like having no hair. “Not for me “ John said. 

Zack stopped what he was doing in surprise he didn’t see the monitor. “ okay daddy” zack said going to do what he said. His plan was ruining. He wrapped up in the blanket and sat in the bean bag chair. 

Brad tutted and countinued bathing John “I’d lose the attitude little boy unless you want want a punishment you don’t back talk your daddy” he tickled his boy to get a smile and quickly got John clean

Brad lifted John from the tub while it drained drying him with a fluffy towel he dried his privates says your peepee is so cute and little honey bear, it’s way smaller then baby’s I don’t even think you started puberty which is great’ he dried his boy holding out a clean pull up

John was blushing he looked down at his peepee. “ it’s not small. “

John said he looked at the pull up. “ why do I have to wear these john asked with a slight whine. 

Zack got up again and out the play pen he wanted to try and find some underwear He moved quietly.

“Brad sighed “because you had a potty accident and because Daddy said so and also because your a baby and babies where diapers and frankly I’m seriously considering just making them permanent but I know this if you don’t step in in 3 seconds I’m definitely adding a 4th day now step in pretty boy”

John was upset he hated wearing diapers. “ no don’t do that please “ John said stepping in the pull up. He was upset about it. “ am I older than baby or is he older than me “ John asked he really has been questioning it lately. 

Brad smiled “there’s a good boy, it doesn’t really matter does it angel your both babies, my babies. Your my pretty boy and he’s my precious. Your little in different ways but your the one in diapers at the moment we’ll just see sweetheart” he gathered the supplies and grabbed Johns hand once again ignoring the others in the bathroom they walked in the dorm to find baby

John sighed he guess it didn’t matter he blushed again when the passed the people in the bathroom hoping they didn’t see his special underwear what he liked to think about it.  

Zack was in the mini fridge trying to get something to drink when heard footsteps come to the door. So he stopped what he was doing and went to the play pen and wrapped back up in the blanket. 

John went over and sat on the bed. He wondered what he would wear today. 

Zack looked up at brad from his blanket he went over to him and hugged him. “ daddy are you still mad about last night “ zack asked.