LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack was crying a little bit. “ i tried to get out my crib to potty but I had a accident when I could make it” zack said crying since this was his second accident he didn’t want to have to wear diapers like John. 

Brad pulled the little boy close “Baby there are so many things wrong with what you just said! You  NEVER get out of your crib without daddy, not ever it’s very high up and you could fall and hurt yourself now I’m not mad about the accident baby just worried and this is your second strike one more and your in diapers just like your brother” he looked at his bed trying to decide how to share a twin with two boys. “Do you want to sleep in Daddies bed precious”

“ I’m sorry daddy. “ zack said hugging brad. He was going to try his hardest not to end up in diapers. “ yea please “ zack asked he didn’t want to sleep in his crib plus he wanted to cuddle. 

John was sleeping peacefully in the bed snoring lightly. 

Brad woke up to a knock on the door he quietly got out of bed so he wouldn’t wake the babies. He answered the door finder a huge amazon delivery. He left most things packed but quickly unwrapped and assembled 2 high chairs  and some other things

John woke up first rubbing his eyes. He had to pee so he got up and walked to the training pulled his diaper down and started to pee. He  also had to poop so he started to do that to. 

Rad stood over the little boy ha d on his hips “ just what do you think your doing little boy, you and your brother you do not get out of bed without permission from Daddy and you do not use the potty with help you are too little”

John looked up he didn’t remember that rule. “ I’m sorry daddy I really had to potty.” John said. John just finished going poop he knew he brad was mad so he didn’t want his day off by a spanking so decided to change the subject.

“ daddy I went poopy in the potty “ he said like a little kid. It was also the first time John called brad daddy.

John smiled he was happy he wasn’t getting in trouble. He stood up so brad can clean him. “ I’m hungry “ John said as his stomach rumbles. 

Zack was still sleeping he had a long night last night. 

Brad quickly cleaned his boy with baby wipes then washed his own hands with sanitizer before pulling up the boys pull up “ youre hungry love well let’s get you some breakfast “ he took johns hand and lead him to his new high chair

John saw the high chairs in the room now. “ when are we moving to our other room “ John asked he also thought about class today. “ I have class today is zack going to “ John asked.

Brad lifted John into his chair belting hm in and sliding the tray in place “yes I’m sending you both to class, I emailed your professor and you’ll both get special work. I want to give Baby 1more chance and please remember that his name is baby which reminds me I need to name my other little boy”

John didn’t like the feel high chair but didn’t say anything right. “ I’ll remember. And okay that’s fine. “ John said about the special work. 

“ umm I like johnny “ John said thinking he didn’t want a name like baby

Brad grabbed a yogurt and some instant oatmeal he heated it up and returned to John offering him. A bite “we can’t just call you Johnny it’s not cute enough but this is what we are going  to do Brad is actually my middle name my first is Jonathan just like you so I’m going to change your name yo Jonathan Bradley Jr then we can just call you Jr or baby B

John looked at the food he opened his mouth. He shocked by all of this. He thought about it he liked jr. better than baby b. “ I like jr “ John said swallowing  the oatmeal.  

“ what’s else in the box “ John asked seeing the big box. 

Brad smiled “I like baby but maybe we will use both just some other things for my baby’s some clothes and diapers and the like and more toys for your guys” he countinued feeding the boy “I’ll set up the new room while you guys are in class”

“Baby will only sleep a bit more which is good because we need to get him fed then  I need to get you both in the bath and I need to get all of this yucky hair off my little boy he rubbed a finger up and down Johns leg

John looked at his hair. “ as long as it doesn’t hurt “ John said thinking about it.

” Umm I don’t have any hair down there “ John said softly to brad. He never grew any the Doctor always told him it was fine.

zack started to slow wake up. 

Brad rubbed Johns back “well Baby B that actually means that in some ways Baby is  bigger than you he went through puberty and got grown up hair it’s no big deal my love but I think I should have you checked by a doctor maybe ohh I think Baby is waking up morning precious”