LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

John was still trying to fight brad he couldn’t get out so he gave up. “ okay I’ll be good just take this stupid thing off me “John said. 

zack stood up in his crib. “ daddy what are you doing” zack asked seeing John half naked he was confused and why brad was hugging him. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Stupid thing? Do you mean your pull up, no no that stays on kiddo your in diapers for at least 2 days if you can be calm like a good boy I will let go and explain the rules

baby just hold on daddy is busy

“ yes I don’t want it on. I don’t even know I had an accident. So take it off “ John said clearly upset at the whole thing he wasn’t going to calm down. 

Zack wanted to get out his crib. So he started to get out the crib by himself.

Brad looked at Zack “Freeze baby you never ever do that you stay put”

looking at John Brad squeezed just a little and said “as I’ve just said that is not an option the pull up stays on and I will let go when you agree then we can go over the rest anytime your ready kiddo”

Brad smiled “that’s a good boy now I will let go and you will leave your diaper alone and March that bottom to the time out corner while I go deal with baby. I’ll be back for you” he released the boy “now what’s the plan Johnny”

John stood up and walked to the corner. He didn’t like how the diaper made him felt he felt just like a little boy.he started to cry. 

Zack saw John in the diaper so he was happy. “ he’s going to be your baby not me “ zack said happily.

Brad smiled as John obeyed him he went over and pulled Zack from his crib kissing him “you baby have quite an imagination you are now and always will be my baby, I can have more than 1 you know anyway Johnny’s have a hard time right now he had an accident during naptime and needs pull ups for a while”

he hugged his boy then put him in the play pen area he then sat on his bed holding out his hand “Johnny come here honey bear”

Zack pouted he didn’t want to be the baby. “ so does that make his big brother “ zack asked wanting to be at least bigger than someone. “ I don’t want to be in the play pen “ 

john came over to brad and sat on the bed. 

Brad put his finger up “Hush baby let me deal with Johnny then I will order dinner I promise”

once the boy was seated he put a hand on Johns bare shoulder “I don’t think I need to tell you how unacceptable your behavior was in the last 15 minutes but that’s over for now and I’m ready to move on if you are now for the rules... we obviously can’t have you wetting the bed now maybe it was a fluke and you’ll be fine but we need to be sure so here’s what’s going to happen you are in pull-ups for 2 full days in this room you’ll be in just a pull up non negotiable, I’m assuming you don’t want to be seen so you will sleep here tonight after 2 nights we can reevaluate”

John didnt like the  of any of this.  He was super upset by it. “ I guess your right. But I promise I won’t have another one so I don’t need to wear this at “ John said. 

Zack looked at brad. He decided he would try to escape since he had John now.

Brad took hold of Johns chin “two days kiddo and we will not discuss it anymore it will be fine no matter what you have me” he hugged the boy he stood “come here baby” he looks feed the boy out of the crib and they went to go sit next to John “what would my boys like for dinner?”

Zack wasn’t happy his plan was not working. “  why can’t he be the only baby he’s in the one in a diaper  “ zack said not meaning to hurt John feeling but he didn’t want to be a baby. 

John sat back he was upset. “He’s the real baby “ John said to brad.

Brad cleared his throat “that is enough, no more fighting” he looked at Zack “you are most definitely the baby it’s even your name that’s not changing! And your right little Johnny is in diapers but thT doesn’t  definitely make him a baby it makes him a little boy with a problem abd if he can deal with it and get back into big boy pants then that’s that we’ll just see but you two have to be nice to each other understood now what’s for dinner please boys”    

Zack pouted he didn’t want to be the baby. 

“ I’m not hungry “ zack said upset he was really tired still. 

“ pizza and wings “ John suggested thinking that sounded good. “ I like bacon on my pizza “

Brad smiled indulgently at Johnny “I think that. Ou,d be arranged for a happy and great full little boy” he winked “Baby we are going to get a hawian pizza for Daddy and then my two sweeties will split one Johnny wants bacon on his half what do you want precious”

“ I’m not hungry “ zack said again. He was mad he couldn’t be older than John. 

John sat back and watched tv for a little bit. “ can I get something to drink “ John asked being thirsty. 

Brad sighed “sure honey bear” he got up baby illl just get a cheese then and you can have some of all of them” he opened the fridge “Johnny do you want milk water or apple juice then he looked at Zack “baby do you want a baba”

Brad smiled at Zack “I don’t love the tone baby “he pulled out the apple juice and grabbed a plastic cup and a bottle he poured juice into both he secured a sippyblid to one and a bottle top to the other he brought them over handing the sippy to Zack and the bottle to John looking at Zack he said “Daddy always keeps his promises”

Zack was happy that he got a sippy cup and John got a bottle. “ thank you “ zack said.  

John looked at the bottle. “ no I’m not thirsty anymore “ John said not wanting the bottle to drink out of. 

“ then I won’t drink anything “ John said not happy about it he couldn’t wait until these two days were over so he could go home. 

Zack drank his juice then laid down on the bed. “ why can’t he be the baby I don’t understand what your doing “ zack said. 

“ why can’t he be your only baby. And I can stay in his room. We can pretend this never happened “ zack said trying to reason with brad. 

John sighed he wouldn’t drink that as long as he didn’t have to.