LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Brad inched closer to John on the bed so that they were touching he liked being in contact with both of his boys “ now now baby it’s Johnny’s turn to choose the show you can choose next time ok precious” re rocked the boy in his arms “you can watch anything you want Kiddo” he said yo John knowing the parental locks should only allow him to choose appropriate things 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach pouted. “ that’s not fair “ zack said still upset but rocking was starting to calm him down. 

John thought it was weird brad was so close but he figured he would ignore and he just put on Cartoon Network since he couldn’t watch to much else.

Brad sat and enjoyed the show for a bit with the two boys he was happy that Zack was calming down he reached over squeezing Johns leg “this was a hard day for you little buddy he wrapped an arm around his shoulder “it’s totally different ok, I don’t blame you” he pulled the boy in “if your tired buddy you can close your eyes”

Zack was already going to sleep before the show started. 

John looked up at brad. “ yes on top of that I didn’t get no sleep last night because the guy upstairs was being so loud “ John said he decided a nap would be good he laid his head on brad and closed his eyes. 

Brad spent some time holding his boys and thinking he needed a plan to get John within his control quickly. He looked at the boy he knew what to do first he quietly got out of the bed trying not to disturb John he was worried that he would wake up when he got up but he was gentle enough that both boys stayed asleep. He got Zack into his crib securing him. Then he got John more comfortable with s pillow and blanket. He spent some time online ordering some stuff for his second son and altered his lawyer that another adoption would take place.

he then crept to the bathroom filling a cup with warm water. He returned to the room and pulling off Johns blanket he dumped the water gently on the front of the boys pants before setting the blanket back. He was happy when a wet spot appeared 

Zack stayed asleep in his crib rolling on his back to tummy to sleep. 

John was sleeping peacefully until he felt something wet on his pants he quickly got up. “ I have to go “ John said not wanting brad to know he had an accident while he was sleeping. 

Brad chuckled “no no buddy sorry but you need help and clearly your not as big as we both thought here let me just” with out asking he pulled the boys shorts down raise your hands buddy and we will get that wet shirt off I can throw these in the laundry for you too”

Brad closed the gap between them taking firmly taking hold of the boys arms “kiddo if I were you I’d be quiet unless you want to wake Baby up after all at this moment it seems like your littler than he is anyway I’m going to take care of this and you whether you cooperate or not so which way is it going to be”

“Ok little boy” Brad shook his head he spun  John around very quickly landing a quick slap on his bottom. Once he had the little boy under his physical control he pulled his shirt over his head leaving him in just his wet underwear “now step out”

John laid on brad bed. He couldn’t believe he got himself into this. He didn’t even know how he wet the bed. “ why can’t I clean myself up. Please don’t make a baby “ John begged as he laid down. 

Brad grabbed the needed supplies from his bags he walked over to the and taking out a baby wipe he began wiping John down “Hush now honey bear no more sad words I’m doing what I need to do with that he pulled out a pull up and raising Johns feet fit it on the boy”

John looked at the pull up. “ there’s no way I’m wearing that I can make it to the bathroom it was truly a mistake. “ John started to get up. “ I will not put that baby pull up on. No matter what you do” 

Brad shook his head “you have proven otherwise today Johnny” he raised the raised the boys feet and forced the pull up on “ If you fight me I will spank you you will wake baby up and then I will spank you again!” The pull up was on

John tried taking off the pull up. “ why do I have wear this and the baby doesn’t have to wear diapers “John said. He started to take off the pull up he didn’t car about the bay right now. 

John didn’t get very far he was pulled over brads knee so fast  swats landed like the rain “you never take your diaper off not ever that is my job” he stopped momentarily and you are in pull ups because you have shown that you need them now do we have an understanding honey bear”

John didn’t stop fighting he tried to hit brad when he smacked his but . 

From all the noise zack started to wake up. He didn’t know what was going on he was still sleepy. “ daddy “ zack asked rubbing his eyes. 

Brad practically roared rather than continuing to fight with the little boy he sat on the bed quickly pulling John onto his lap and put him in a tight backward hug securing his arms to his sides and restraining the boy “ when your calm John boy I can let you go”

brad spoke to Zack “everything’s fine baby”