LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack decided to stop fighting brad. “ okay I’ll stop. “ zack said. He didn’t know the time so but he hoped they didn’t have to sit here for a long time. 

“ when can I go to class “ zack asked not wanting to sit anymore. 

Brad checked his phone “it’s almost class time baby uncle John should be here any minute.

asvif on quo John walked in the front door waving he got to them them and said “hey brad thrn bent down “Hello Baby”

Brad looked mortified to say the least he immediately inserted Zacks pacifier saying “I’m do sorry about that John I don’t know what’s come over him h s been a really good boy” then turning to Zack he said “you will leave that in baby until you have learned some respect and how to talk to a grownup uncle John may call you baby bacause daddy says it’s ok and part of your name and daddy makes the rules and for your information when you greet an adult I expect you to be polite and give them a hug and a kiss until you are ready to be a good boy you can just sit there and think he began making small talk with John both watching the baby

“ yea I will be “ zack said getting off brad lap. He didn’t want John watch him but he knew if he didn’t he would get a spanking. 

“ where’s the class at “ . Zack asked. 

John smiled offering his hand “it’s in the academic building across campus actually baby we should go”  Brad hugged his boy “see you later precious be a good boy now” he handed John all of Zacks books “you’ll know which are his because I wrote Baby Z right in the inside”

Zack almost forgot he didn’t have his sandals. “ I need my sandals I can’t go across bare foot “‘zack said to brad.  He didn’t want to show up to his first class like that. 

He waited until brad gave him his sandals. 

Brad pulled Zack back into a hug “so sorry baby of course” he pulled the little boy back onto his lap and slipped on his shoes looking at John he said “just grab these once he’s sitting he knows better then to fight you at this point” he kissed Zack be good my baby” John held out his hand again

John just smiled, but your not by yourself baby, I’m here if you need me. You can try to act like s big boy and I’ll just be your friend now choose your seat Zack and I’ll set next to you maybe somewhere in the middle?”

ZAck looked in the around the class. “ let’s sit in the back “ zack said. Zack found two seats and sat down. He didn’t like the seat. He could also act like John was his friend and not his babysitter.

John followed Zack to the seats sitting down next to him he dropped his backpack and took out two sets of books hand Zack the set that was clearly labeled Baby Z then as an after thought he pulled off Zacks Shoes throwing them in his bag and winking “I’ll hold on to those bud, we don’t want to upset a certain someone”

Zack didn’t like that he has don shoes on. 

“ but he’s not here so why can’t we keep this our little secret “ zack said in a whisper he wasn’t really going to make it a big deal. 

The teacher stood in front of the class introducing herself. 

John clapped Zack on the back and whispered back “sorry baby no can do your daddy scares me a little and I don’t know him all that well yet so I’m going to play by his rules”

the professor cleared their throat “good afternoon class I am professor Christina Botaglueri you may call me Dr B and welcome to introduction to computer programming I have one rule on interrupting during my lecture please now let’s begin”

she began to talk about her subject  

Zack sat there and sighed he knew John wasn’t going to listen. “Okay I guess I’ll just keep them off “ zack said. He sat and listened to the professor. He thought this would be an easy class. Zack looked at John. 

“ why does my book say baby z” he whispered. 

John whispered back “I think your Daddy has decided to use Baby with a capital B as your first name and Zachary as your middle you’ll know when the teacher takes attendance I guess”

sure enough the teacher started to call out names about half way though she gave a little smile before call out “Baby, is there a Baby Zachary present”

Zack looked modified when the professor called him baby in front of the whole class . How did brad even do that he thought. He didn’t say that was his name because he didn’t want everyone calling him that. He got up from his chair.

“ hi professor I think there’s been a mistake my names zachary not baby “ zack said hoping the professor belived him. 

The professor looked Zachary up and down “ A mistake you say well I’m sorry but your name is clearly spelled out here on my computer and I must go by what the attendance says for legal purposes. She took in all of Zack from his bare feet to his cartoon theme outfit and hairless body “and frankly it’s fitting now please sit down Baby”

Zack was upset now he forgot how he looked. “ no my name not baby I want you to change it back to zack” zack said clearly upset with her and brad. But brad wasn’t there so he was really upset at her. 

She looked again “why are you still here Baby I have a class to teach and you are supposed to be sitting in your seat now I must finish attendance now TAKE YOUR SEAT Baby, fitting name indeed”

she resumed attendance