LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

“ I’m not telling you what to do “ Zack said holding brad hand. He hated the whole naked and bare foot rule in his head they were stupid. 

“ I want chips for lunch “ Zack said after thinking about it. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Baby we e been over this not for a very long time, maybe never your just a bBy which is also why you do t tell grownups what to do precious” when they were about to step out Brad grabbed Zacks flip flop here baby you. May put these on now

Zack stepped in his sandals. “ why do long I can be a big boy just give me a chance” Zack asked again. He tried to let go of brad hand he didn’t want to look like a baby holding it. 

Brad smiled as his little boy stepped into his flip flops “now do t forget baby you’ll be giving those back once we,re seated, the rules don’t change” he squeezed the boys hand “no baby you hold daddy’s hand at all times or I could just carry you precious whichever you would prefer and you will get your chance to act like a big boy for class in a little while” they walked out the door 

Zack knew there was no point in arguing about the shoes. “ I can walk myself “Zack said still struggling a little bit. When he realized he couldn’t he just held brad hand and walked. “ what’s for lunch “ Zack asked. 

“ no no baby you had cookies for your snack and too much sugar is bad for little boys” brad looked around “ok precious you can have chicken with veggies or a sandwich or pizza or a cheeseburger but keep in mind you can choose to eat heather food now or at dinner but either way one meal will be healthy”

Zack looked at his options. He didn’t like the vegetables they had so he decided on a cheeseburger. “ can I have some fruit I like peaches “ Zack asked thinking that was healthy so he might not get any at dinner time. 

“ umm can I have apple juice “ Zack asked he liked that better plus he had milk early. Zack sat in the chair he kicked his sandals off realizing that wearing shoes kind of hurt his feet. 

“Can I have ketchup too please “ Zack asked eating some of his peaches.

“Apple juice works” Brad brought the drinks seeing how well Zack was listen he kissed his forehead “my good boy” he then sat and and tucked a napkin into Zacks shirt instead of a bib “just in case Baby” he put a straw in Zacks cup “this cup stats on the table or we use a baba”

Zack smiled when he got his way. He dipped his burger in ketchup and started to eat it. He was happy he didn’t have a bottle at the table and didn’t want to ruin his chances. He started to drink the juice with the cup. 

He finished his food. “ daddy I’m full “ Zack said After it was all gone.

Brad looked at hid watched “ok baby let’s go try to potty then uncle John will be here to take you to classsweetheart you stay pt while daddy throws everything away” Brad stood and took all of the trash away

Zack nodded he did have to go the bathroom. He waited until brad came back he finished off the last of his juice. “ okay let’s go “ Zack said forgetting his shoes under the table instead he was going to walk barefoot. 

Brad smiled things were coming together soon he would have the boy toddling around naked or in just a diaper like the happiest baby  he quickly and quietly  put the shoes in his bag not making a big deal then caught up with Zack taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom “can you make poppies in the potty like a good boy”

Zack knew the he wasn’t going to have any privacy so he sat on the toilet and tried to see if he could. “ I don’t know “ Zack said trying after few pushes he went to the bathroom he even peed. “ all done “he said reaching for the toilet paper. 

Zack didn’t want him to do that. “ I can do it “ Zack said he knew by brad look he should just get wiped. So he got down and had brad wipe his bottom. Zack didn’t like that very much as the wipe was cold. “That’s cold “ he whined slightly.

Brad smiled as he cleaned the boy “sorry baby, I got a wipe warmer for the room through he brought Zack to the sink instead of letting Zack walk he sat him on the counter and used a wet towel with soap to clean his face and sand feet then he dried him now my baby is ready for big boy school”

Zack moved his faces around as it was wiped that’s when he noticed he didn’t have his sandala on. “ I need my sandals we left them “ Zack said. Zack tried to get down from the sink.

“Why can’t I put them on now if we’re walking.” Zack whined. He totally forgot that he had no shoes on his feet. Zack followed brad to the lobby. “ why do I need John to watch me”