LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Zack didn’t like that. “ but I can be a big boy i don’t always want to be a baby “ Zack whined. Zack was not liking any of this. 

“ what am I going to wear to class. Can I pick my outfit “

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad laughed as he wrapped the boy in a towel and lifted him into his arms “no baby daddy will pick a couple of options for you and you can choose the ones you like but you can’t get dressed until it’s tile to go out and we still have some things to do before lunch”

As he carried the towel clad boy through the bathroom and back to their room he put Zack on his feet and gently dried the boy leaving him once again naked. As he did he said “what you need to do baby is stop telling daddy what you will and will not do. The only choices you have are the ones daddy gives you so get used to that and you will be taking a nap today and everyday precious”

Brad continued to rub Zack down “baby that’s a hard question when someone is as little as you it can be hard to tell the only thing I can say for sure is that you’re a baby probably somewhere less then 1

Brad cupped Zacks small chin in his large hand loving how soft and smooth the boys skin felt “ baby you are as old as daddy says you are if your so determined to have diapers that can certainly be arranged after precious you already have one strike after this morning” he ran a finger around Zacks cheek now how old is daddy’s baby”

Zack looked at brad he was going to fight him on this one. “ I’m 18 your f**** crazy this is all to much I want you to treat me my age. “ Zack said super upset now he was so over brad treating him like this. 

Brad took a controlled breath he raised his hand and controlling his force smacked Zacks cheek “very naughty words baby very bad little baby” he quickly pulled the boy foward over his knee and landed a hard smack. I’m so sick of fighting with you baby this is unacceptable” he landed 3 more hard slaps “are you ready to behave yet little boy”

Zack kept kicking and screaming. Until h finally couldn’t take it any more. “ I’m a baby l Zack said crying his face was super red just like his bottom. He kept crying his but really hurt.

“There’s a good boy” brad grabbed the pacifier from where left it and rubbed it against the boys lip he then picked up the subdued child and sat him back at his table. He took a piece of paper and pencil and write on the top (I am a baby I will obey my daddy) he tapped it “please write this 100 times baby”

Zack looked up at brad when he saw the pen and paper his but hurt so sitting in the chair no was painful. He sucked his paci and started writing. He did it 100 times. 

“ finished “ Zack said. “ can I have some juice please “ Zack asked being thirsty.