LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack kept trying to reach for the spoon but realized head was not going to let him feed his self. He opened his mouth for ever spoon full of yogurt he picked up the bottle and started to drink it. 

“ daddy when do classes start “ Zack asked he hoped he wouldn’t have a babysitter during class. 

Brad. continued to feed Zack his yogurt “you have class today baby, uncle John will pick you up when the clock says 1 4 5 which is good because it mean we have plenty of time for your nap” 

“ nap I don’t to take a nap. I can go to class by myself “ Zack said whining some. He didn’t want to take a nap or have someone baby sit him. 

“ can I please try one day by myself.” Zack asked

Brad considered Zack for a minute before saying “no baby I just wouldn’t feel  comfortable with that, but let’s make a compromise, Daddy will give you a bath and you will go with uncle Iohn to class. He will walk you back and forth and you will tell him if you have to potty also you will not fight or argue about the shoe or clothes rule today if you act like a good boy and do all of that  you may act like a big boy baby in class and uncle doesn’t have to hold your hand”

Brad pretended to think about that “I don’t know baby that’s a pretty big privilege we can try it but I’m bringing your baba just in case” brad leaned “if we have a deal baby seal it with a kiss”

Brad scooped the naked little boy into his arms and grabbed all of the supplies they would need . He opened the door and swiftly walked across the hall in the bathroom. He brought Zack into the stall with the tub and locked the door. First he laid down a rubber bathmat. Then he placed Zack on top and knelt down on the side of the tub. He grabbed a tube out on gloves before squirting out a large amount and coating Zacks whole body from his neck down. He rubbed it all in saying “there was youre message baby now we just have to wait”

Zack was embrassed  walking threw the halls naked.  He relaxed as he got a massage but it felt good the lotion smelt different. “ what is this “ Zack asked not knowing what brad rubbed on him. 

Brad set the timer on his phone “oh it’s called near baby it will get all of the yucky inappropriate hair off your little body and leave you nice and smooth won’t that be great sweetheart”

Zack frowned hearing that. “ but I don’t want that hair off I need it “ Zack said with a whine. He started to pout he didn’t want to be hairless. 

“This is crazy “ he said with a sigh. 

Brad looked at the little and said “baby you don’t need that hair more than any other baby does infact it just makes it harder to keep you clean plus I think it gives you the strang idea that your some big boy and not a baby so it has to go”

The alarm on brads phone went off “ ok baby let’s rinse you off then you’ll get a quick tubby and we can be done” he turned on the warm water and sprayed Zack down. He watched as all of the little boys body hair floated down the drain

Brad grabbed soap and a wash cloth dipping them into the water he began to wash the boy “ I may be able to baby but you are not permitted to getting the baby clean is definitely a daddy job no be good baby and cooperate please”

Brad slapped Zacks hand keeping hold of the wash cloth “ no no baby your not big enough baby’s need daddy’s help if you do that again precious daddy will not be pleased and remember you want to act like a big boy for class later”

Brad just shook his head “oh baby not for a very long time, maybe never you belong to daddy now and youll be little until I see some major changes and that’s if I ever allow it” he finished washing Zacks hair then gave the boy a rinse before draining the tub