LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad shook his head once again “baby I won’t dignify that with a response I make the rules not you so just get used to that in this room you do not wear anything or cover up you have no privacy or modesty so don’t waist your breath because yo7 won’t change my mind now if you would like to finish your dinner before bedtime you may”

Brad walked to the table and started to slowly bag it up “that’s your choice baby maybe your just too little to eat sold foods at all, maybe daddy needs to switch you over to babas all the time, eating is a big boy privilege baby boy”

Zack didn’t like the sound of that at all. 

“ I don’t want that I’ll eat “ Zack said giving up he didn’t want to lose eating solid foods. She he walked over to the table and sat down. 

Brad lifted the naked boy on to his bed and kissed his forehead “that’s a good boy baby, just remember daddy can always change the rules now then uncle John and I are having a grown up conversation so you just sit here and eat like a good boy actually here”

he switched on the tv and found an episode of curious George 

“Sure baby” he pulled out a bottle for I’m one of the bags and filled it with juice he walked it over to Zack. He bent down holding the bottle just out of reach tapping his lips he asked what does daddy get baby”

Brad stroked Zacks cheek “baby I didn’t get any, I’m just not sure you’re big enough but tell you what be a good baby for a few days and maybe you can prove what a big boy you are for tonight though baby drink your baba”

Brad smiled “there’s a good boy”

he returned to his seat “nothing baby just explaining all of the rules and such to help uncle John understand especially since he’ll be babysitting you in class. Do you want to act like a big boy and explain some of your rules baby”

“ no I don’t need a babysitter in class I’ll be okay by myself “ Zack said putting down the bottle. He finished the last of his grilled cheese. 

“ can I put my clothes back on now.”

Brad looked at the little boy like he had 3 heads “no baby you will not be ok on your own uncle John will be taking you to and from class and you will do as he says he’s an adult you are a little boy! And if I have to tell you one more time that you will remain naked at all times in this room you are going to have a very red botbot am I clear baby”

“ I can walk to class by myself. To class “ Zack said he crossed his arms and poured. Zack got off the bed and walked to get his towel. 

“ I’m going to shower and stuff “he said. 

Brad stood up so fast it was scary “Freeze little boy you never leave this room or my sight with out my express permission which you do not have, now your not going to be showering tonight, I will take care of bathing you in the morning. I figured I’d give you another 30 minutes of the time but if you are tired I can put you to bed now sweetheart” 

Zack stopped. “ what I can go to take a shower by myself it’s right there. “ Zack said stomping his foot. Zack was almost about to cry he was super upset. “ I’m not tired now “