LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Brad reinserted Zacks pacifier “well thats baby then you can just sit here like a good baby while daddy has his dinner” he staired toward the food court getting himself some Chinese food  then grabbed Zack a grilled cheese and some tomato soup to dip in. He toot the sandwich into small pieces and left that and the soup on the tray of Zacks stroller as he began to eat”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad quickly finished his food then wrapped the meal he ordered for Zack he then stared them toward home waiting until they were close to thier building to wake him “baby boy time to wake up we are almost home and nap time is over come on precious open those pretty eyes for daddy”

At the building he stopped and rubbed Zacks back “sorry baby time to wake up if not it could effect bedtime beside we have things to do tonight”

he pushed the stroller though the door and through the lobby  in the elevator he pulled the little boy out of the stroller “ok big boy you can walk to the room please”

Brad smiled “there’s my good happy boy” he lifted Zack out setting him on his feet “ok baby now you can act like a big boy and walk to our room and I saved your dinner which I’d love ke you to eat honey”

they walked down the hallway and and abroad opened their do he let Zack in first then pushed the stroller in when the room next door opened and a tall guy came out 

the guy waved to Brad “oh hi man I’m John and I think we’re neighbors”

brad shut the door 3 quarters of the way before greeting “hi I’m brad”

Zack walked to the room he was just walking wanting to get to the room. Zack looked at the other guy he was way bigger than him. He tried to get in the room. But brad was in the way. “ can I go in please “ Zack asked softly. 

Brad stood outside the door chatting “the little guy you saw was my roommate but he’s more  like my kid anyway I make him call me daddy” John smiled “that’s different”

Brad checked in on Zack sitting on the bed  he frowned and snapped his fingers “strip”

he returned to his conversation 

Brad smiled at his new friend “give me one second” he stepped inside closing the door smile disappearing “ listen little boy drop the attitude the rule is naked not partially clothed naked mean no undies I will not fight with you, if I cone back in and you have not abeyed me I will simple rip them off and we will be having a spanking for sure I had reconsidered that part of our night but now you’re being naughty again”

he grabbed a small table putting it in front of Zack and placing Zacks food on it when I come back in here I better see you actually naked and eating your dinner like a good boy”

he walked out of the door to talk to the neighbor

Zack was upset he didn’t want a spanking or to be naked so he weighed out his options. He took off his undies then went and grabbed a towel and wrapped himself in it then went to eat his grilled cheese. 

Brad chatted with John about his unique situation. He was surprised but excited when John not only thought it was cool but offered to help as he was also a computer major deciding that not time was better to make introductions he opened the door “come on in John and you can meet the baby”

Brad walked directly to his boy clasping both of his wrists he lifted Zack up and pulled the towel naked means naked no games, no tricks just listen to me and do as you’re told” he parked the little boy in the corner with one swat you stay there and think about being a good boy”

he sat on his bed with John chatting and watched Zacks naked bum with one red hand print in it”

john smiles “he’s just so small, he’s really 18”

“Daddy will tell you when you can turn around precious just do your corner time and think about how you will apologize to daddy for disobeying”

after 5 more minuets brad called “ok baby come to daddy please”

Brad ignored that statement “you can choose to come here like a good boy if your not ready to behave you are invited to stay in time out until you feel more ready”

he continued chatting about class schedules and the adjustment

Once Zack made it over to the grownups Brad swatted his hands away from his privates “that’s enough baby there will be no covering up there is no need to be modest little boys don’t have anything to hide you are just the picture of cuteness” he swung the boy into his arms cradling him “now where’s my kiss” this time he patted his lips indicating he wanted a pec

“Hush baby” Brad bounced him in his arms “baby this Uncle John he has the same major as you and is in some of your classes so he can watch in in class isn’t that great baby daddy was worried”

John smiled “I’m excited to get to know you baby” he looked at Brad “is his name baby”

Brad nodded “ well technically no but that’s what we are going to call him