LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

“. Well can I pick a pair out that I like. It’s not fair you got to pick everything “ Zack said starting to do a cute pout on his face. Zack looked in the cart he was not happy about anything especially the shoes he had to wear. 

“ please can I pick out a pair of sandals “ Zack asked  again. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack smiled when he got his way. He looked at the flip flop selection. He looked for a pair he wouldn’t mind wearing when he found ones with blue sharks. “ can I get those ones “ he asked. The had the band around them so he wouldn’t lose his flip flop. 

Bra wrinkled his nose “no no baby I don’t like those they’re not quite young enough” he let the boy back to the display where they had the same ones with different designs “ ok you can either get minions, Mickey, Nemo and Dory, Cars, Spider-Man or sponge bob. Look around and chose baby”

Zack pouted he wanted those shoes. “ but why can’t. I get those they were fine l Zack said whining. He looked at the sandals. 

“ I guess I’ll take spongebob “ Zack said. 

Brad took the selected pair and put them with the other shoes. He also added a very cute pair of slippers which each had a Mario or Luigi head “well get  these too baby” now hold the cart like a big boy and we can go look at toy after Daddy goes to the pharmacy section”

Brad smiled sympathetically at the little  boy “baby don’t be silly we haven’t bought these yet and remember shoes of any kind will only be for outside  so no baby you need to get used to this rule let’s go hold on to the cart please precious”

Brad took a deep breath to calm himself  he squatted  down even then he was still talker then Zack. He pulled the little boy into a hug but took the opportunity to whisper into his ear “this is your very last warning baby boy, daddy has told you what’s going to happen and you will obey.to be very clear shoes are no longer an option for you unless you are outside and there will be a lot of times when you will be barefoot you will have to accept that! Now you will walk right next w because that is what Daddy said and unless you turn this attitude around I will put back all of the shoes we just got! Now stop and think before you get in trouble and I expect an apology before we continue”  

“No you will walk baby. When daddy tells you to do something I expect you to obey! But I will compromise because I’m a nice Daddy you will walk to the pharmacy isle then you may ride the remainder of the trip but you must understand baby that when daddy tells you to do something he means it”

“ I’m not walking at all, “ Zack said still not moving. “ your just being mean “ Zack said knowing this might get him a spankibg but right now it was his way or now way. Plus he tried compromising with bras but he wasn’t listening. 

Brad huffed “very naughty behavior baby”

he picked up the barefoot little boy and put him back into the cart I will not fight with you in public what I will say is that your disobedience has earned you a bedtime spanking and an early bedtime right when we get home I hope it’s worth it, Silly” he popped in Zacks pacifier “you keep that in the rest of our trip if you can’t listen to daddy”

Zack started to cry hearing he was getting a spanking he didn’t want to get one. “ I’m sorry daddy please don’t “ Zack said with tears going down. He sat and pouted in the cart. 

“Well baby you made this choice now you live with the consequences” in the future if you can make and do as Daddy says then you you won’t have a Punishment sadly you made naughty choices tonight”

Once they were in the pharmacy isle Brad grabbed all kinds of baby bath products and near to get all of Zacks hair off “ok baby I would still like to get you a teddy or a plushy but you have been very naughty so I think we’ll skip it for tonight”

With that Brad proceeded to check out he bought all  the things in their cart then wheeled the cart outside and made quick work of unboxing and setting up the stroller. Once he had pack all of their other thing inside he then looked at Zack “you are going in Here baby and you will not fight me is that understood”

Zack was still upset you would think he would try to behave instead he was upset. 

Zack looked at the stroller it was super babyish and he didn’t like it at all. “ nu “ Zack said. 

Brad looked at the little boy and almost laughed “sweetheart that is not an option. I do understand that today had been hard for you but let’s be realistic there is no way anyone your size could ever be an adult. Whether you recognize it or not you need someone to take care of you you need a daddy and that me. Now enough of this foolishness I want to go get dinner in the food court if you promise to behave like a good baby we can do that but I want my kiss an apology and a promise of good baby behavior”