LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hey don’t forget my kiss baby”” Brad walk until he stopped a trash barrel he bounced Zack in his arms since your not big enough to walk we don’t need these anymore he pulled off Zacks shoes leaving him barefoot  he threw the shoes into the trash “say bye bye big boy shoes go on baby do as daddy says”

“Now now baby that is. enough of that” he patted Zacks back “you knew this going to happen “ he took Zacks small foot in his hand and kissed the top of it “big boy shoes have no place on these baby feet free the piggies he gave Zacks sole a little tickle “ now wave and say bye bye big boy shoes”

Brad sighed he stroked Zacks thinly covered bottom in warning  “to be clear I am done with all of this big boy talk those a naughty words and you will do as Daddy asks then I will get my apology and kiss then we can continue or we can find a bench where I will spank my naughty boy and you will still do everything I asked”

Zackwas crying for a minute and finally did what brad said. When he was done he laid his head on brad should still crying from all the changes that had happened in a couple days. When Zack was really stressed he sucked his two fingers so that what he was doing now sucking his two finger sniffling.

Brad wat he’d Satisfied as Zack obeyed th n. Continued on their way “ that’s what I like to see an obedient docile baby who does everything Daddy says” he kiss the boys hair. They walked into the mall once they were inside Brad said “were here baby you want to walk for a bit”

Zack just sucked on his fingers this was all way to much. He looked around the mall then brad asked him if wanted to walked he looked at him like he was crazy. “ why would I want to do that no shoes on” Zack said upset still.

Brad patted Zacks back hoping he would stop his fussing “loss the tud baby boy. You can say no if you’d rather not walk right now but I want you to get used to the feel of the ground under your little baby feet this is your life now daddy had decided besides no now will think twice about a little boy walking around barefoot and I will just carry wipes around to clean your feet a lot see daddy’s got everything covered baby”

Brad sighed training a baby was hard  he brought Zack to nearby bench standing him on it so they were closer in height he grabbed Zacks chin while Gervinho him one swat “enough of your attitude you never tell daddy what you will or will not do you are a child, a small child I am in charge  because of your naughty attitude Daddy will decide you will walk and you will behave a.m. I clear baby”

Brad pulled the boy into a  hug “there’s daddys good boy, I like the pretty attitude baby and thank you for my kiss” he pulled back and stroked the boys cheek I should still make you walk baby but I suppose that can wait” he pulled the little boy onto his hip again and headed into target 

Zack looked around in target. “ umm daddy can I get new shoes please “ Zack asked. He probably new the answer but it was still a chance.  Zack looked around he saw carts I. The store hoping he wouldn’t have to sit in one like a baby.