LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Brad bent giving Zack Eskimo kisses “because I love you my baby boy and couldn’t live without him now enough of this silly talk baby your starting to annoy your daddy”

he looked around “ok babies Daddy has to order dinner and some other grown up things so I want you guys to hang out In the play pen plus I bought you some new toys so you two can have fun playing with them”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach decided to stop he finished his juice. “ okay “ zack said lifting his arms up. 

John picked up the bottle but didn’t drink it. “ can I just watch tv please “ John asked. 

“ nope into the play pen please Daddy needs to know you guys are safe while I’m doing my stuff you can probably see the tv from the play pen and you can bring the clicker with you along as your a good boy”

Brad grabbed Zack under the arm pits “sorry baby Little Johnny’s asked first” he kissed the boy depositing him the play area he handed John the clicker “here you go honey bear now you two play nice my sweeties” he clicked the gate in place then went to order food and get a room change

John sat down holding the bottle. “ so baby you going to convince brad I don’t need to be here “ John said. 

Zack looked at him.  “ I have been trying to do that “ zack said. Zack laid down and pouted 

John sighed he decided he wouldn’t be the only baby in pull ups. So  he took his bottle while brad was busy and spilled it on zack to make it looked like he peed. He then went back to the clicker. John started to drink the bottle acting like he didn’t do anything. 

Zack got up as soon as he felt the juice. “ daddy “ zack called standing. Zack looked at John glaring. When brad came over he would think zack had an accident.

John sat back drinking his bottle. He watched the rev. 

Zaxk was upset. “ no I’d didnt John did it “ zack said hoping belived him because it really did look like he peed himself. 

Brad chuckled “I know that baby apple juice doesn’t look like pee on the naked body and you just smell too sweet daddy always knows” he pointed at John “you’ve just earned yourself another day kiddo” he walked away to get a baby wipe 

John looked at zack. “ what I don’t do anything “ josh said he took the bottle and threw it out the play pen. He started to take the pull up off again and threw that out. “ I’m not a baby “ John said. 

Zack smiled when brad believed him. “ thank you “ zack said. 

Brad quickly grabbed a baby wipe and returned to the play pen he handed it to Zack “here nakey bum clean yourself off please baby” he grabbed John as the pull up was around his ankles “thanks for the easy access little boy” he pull John toward him in a hug position but instead he began landing spank after spank on the boys tush “not doing so well tonight love” he continued his assault this diaper will go back on and better not come off little boy”

Zack cleaned himself up and was happy he wasn’t  getting a spanking. He looked at the toys an lad decided to try to do the puzzle. 

John started and cry kick his feet.  “ I’m sorry please stop “ John said he didn’t like any of this. 

Brad watched the little boy in the corner then called to him “Johnny come here sweetie,  he stroked his cheek “I need to ask you a big boy question love what happens to baby’s when they don’t have thier diapers on”

John looked at brad and wiped his face. “ they have peepee accidents. “ John said running his eyes. He didn’t understand why he had an accident earlier or why he was the older brother in diapers l.

Brad stroked Johns hair soothing the little boy “that’s exactly right baby, you are such a smart boy so then we are never going to have this problem with your diaper ever again are we honey bear”

“ no we’re not “ John says . “ do I have to go in the play pen or can I sit and watch tv I’ll be good “ John asks again. 

Zack wanted to get out too. “ daddy can I get out to “zack asked. 

John did what brad said sat against the wall.  When he put zack on his lap and put his arms around him. 

Zack didn’t like this. “ no I want to sit by myself “ zack said trying to get off John lap.