LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Zack sighed and saw this was going now where he was as super upset with everything. He sat back with John. “Do you know why brad changed my name to that and how he did it. After this I have to get a room change “ zack said John thinking he was a friend not his babysitter. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John looked surprised “good luck with that baby your daddies family is super rich, actually our dorm Bucannon Hall is named after his family. He has connections everywhere and money and I doubt he’s going to just let you go he loves his baby and has long term plans for you, he turns 18 in like a week and has already filed for guardianship if you” 

Zack was super shocked now he couldn’t believe brad was trying to adopt him. “ what I’m way older then him he can’t do that.  I didn’t know that about him “ Zack said. He was still upset he thought brad was going crazy he would have to talk to him.

Zack was already upset. He thought conputers were going to be easy but he couldn’t keep up with the class. He was overly frustrated by now so he got up threw the chair down and his book and walked out of class slamming the door. He was so frustrated he was crying. So he looked like a lost little boy crying trying to find there parent. 

zack was not listening when he saw that John was catching up with him he started to run. He ran to the court yard and hid under a bench. John wouldn’t be able to get him. Zack didn’t want to go back to class to be honest all he wanted was his daddy but he would never admit that. To anyone.

Zack was trying to catch he breath he was still crying.  He couldn’t even tell brad what was wrong. 

John finally caught up to them. “ hey I’m sorry about that brad. I don’t even know what happened to him “ John said trying to catch his breath.

Brad held his boy and looked at the other despite being much bigger than Zack John was actually pretty small about 5”3 or shorter even and thin Brad scolded himself what was he thinking leaving his baby with another little boy

he patted Johns shoulder it’s fine kiddo, I have him now do you plan to go back into class or do you think you should come home”  

Zach laid his head on brad still pretty upset this what he needed some cuddle time with his daddy. 

John thought about it for a minute. “ well class is almost over so I guess I’ll go back to the dorm for the night. Then go get some food from the cafe “ John said. 

Brad squeezed his shoulder “that sounds like a good move bud why don’t you just come over to our room and hang out I know it’s been stressful for you, I could maybe even order us take out if we don’t want to go out” brad saw 2 little boys on need of a nap

John thought about it. It sound like the perfect idea. “ yea that sounds like a good idea” John said he held the books. He followed brad back to the room. 

Zack sighed he didn’t want to be naked around John and he knew he would have to do it.  On top of his already hard day. Zack was going to be really tired he might not even make it for dinner. 

The three walked back to the dorm once they got to the room Brad opened the door and put Zack on his feet he looked at Zack and snapped his finger pointing at the boy “strip baby” he then motioned to John who was holding the door “come on in kiddo but before you do please pull off your shoes and socks and leave them in the hall ok Johnny”

John set the stuff down and did exactly that. He took off his shoes and socks. Seeing zack naked wasn’t bad because he was here the night before. 

Zack didn’t want to but he also didn’t want to be in trouble so he took off all his clothes including his undies. 

“ daddy why did you tell the teacher my name was baby Zachary I didn’t like that “ zack said to brad still upset. 

Brad smiled “good boys” he turned to his youngest and shrugged “because baby that is what I’ve named you it’s your name now so I’d get used to it the guardianship is complete and will take effect in five days meaning I’m legally your daddy”

Zack was surprised to hear all this news. 

“ wait what do you mean. I’m older than you how could you adopt me. “ Zach said totally confused he didn’t like the sound of that so he crossed his arms and pouted. 

John decided to sit on one of the chair in the room. “ I tried to tell him that but he didn’t listen “ John said frowning at zack.

Brad gave John a stern look putting a finger to his lips”Johnny enough this is hard already”

he knelt in front of Zack “ Baby I had my lawyer go to court and explain your special needs we got support from your biological parents who by the way are not nice people anyway it’s done in 5 days when I turn 18 your name will officially be Baby Zachary Bucannon and you will officially belong to me, you will have the same legal rights as any child and I will be your parent and did you know that when it comes down to it children are considered property of thier parents”

Zack was so upset right now he started to throw a tantrum stomping his feet and crying. “ I am an adult you can’t adopt me and my names not baby “‘ he yelled at brad this was a rough day for him. 

John sighed and sat back in the chair.

Brad left the boy momentarily to grab an envelope from his desk he patted Johns shoulder as he went, “thanks for being patient kiddo”

he returned and pulled the papers out “according to this legal document I have adopted you and your name is legally Baby and the case can’t be reviewed for at least 3 years so I’d get used to it baby boy” 

Zack read the paper he couldn’t believe his eye. “ no I don’t want to be a baby” zack said he started crying again. He was tired and frustrated he barely could contain his emotions. 

John looked up at brad. “ yes it’s fine “ he said. 

Brad cupped Zacks chin “baby don’t cry you don’t need to worry about anything ever again, you do not need money you don’t even need clothes or shoes you have daddy to take care of everything” he pulled the boy into a hug but looked at Johnny setting in the chair scuffing his bare feet again the ground he could just imagine the two of them naked playing and cuddling and fighting doing everything brothers do and he knew that would soon be the reality. 

Zack still cried in the hug. He was upset now and tired.  “ I don’t want that “ zack said still fighting. 

Joh sat there just staring at his feet. “ I think you have hands full so I’m going to get going and come back later “ John says getting up. 

For some reason John leaving really bothered Brad he stood up pulling Zack on to his hip “no no buddy don’t go I promised my boys take out and tv and I keep my promises! He sat on his bed holding Zack on his lap and patted the stool next to him “ come sit kiddo and can even choose the show”

John decided not to leave now. “Yea I’ll guess I’ll stay “ John said he sat down and picked up the clicker. 

Zack was still be fussy. “ I want to choose the show “ zack said not liking John doing that.