LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack ignored this question “thank you for answering Baby it only took 3 try’s let’s see if you can do better with my last question  does it get hard or shoot if you know what I mean, I just need to understand your physical development before we move on baby boy”

Brad patted the entire pubic area in a dismissive gesture “just as I thought you really are just a little baby he smile “now to answer your very rude question we are not done yet are we but I will hurry if you cooperate however even then there will be no getting dressed what was the first rule I thought you baby boy”

“ once again baby I do not speak whine we will have to do something to help you with your whine problem and as I said you will remain naked in the room I will of corse dress you when we leave now can I continue the inspection baby”

Brad  smiled and stroked Zacks cheek “see baby your starting to getting “I’m the grown up it’s my opinion that matters because I make the decisions. I know what’s but but I promise I’ll take care of you baby” he then felt Zacks little tummy and inspected his belly button “you need to clean better baby we’ll ill be doing that from now on but still your hygiene is lacking” he caressed all the way up making notes about body hair and finger nails “ok baby sit up for me”

He patted Zacks soft cheek “sweetie I won’t let you starve” he sat on the bed and pulled the naked little boy onto his lap and pulled a cookie from the nearby table he handed it to Zack “here baby eat this while we talk about rules”

Brad smiled at the little boy in his lap “well you already know the first rule no clothes in the room ever, the second  we step through the door you are to begin stripping and I shouldn’t have to remind you baby it’s your job to follow your rules like a good boy.

rule 2 you never hide any part of yourself from me that mean your body but also anything goes by on with you. You are my business 

3 You obey me if I give you an order you obey then you may ask questions 

4 you are never to be out of my sight without my express permission that includes going to class and the bathroom 

5 you stay where I put you unless you ask permission 

6 when in public you stay with me always told my hand

7 you will wear what I put you in and eat what I give you 

8 never talk to strangers without my permission 

9 bedtime and bath times are whenever I say 

10 after everything interaction we have you will kiss my cheek as a sign of respect 

we will be adding more rules after we go shopping but that’s it for nowunderstood baby he tapped his cheek

Zack pouted at the rules. “ what’s that’s to much I won’t be able to do all of that. And I don’t want to have a bedtime. Why do I have to be naked at home do I at least keep my undies on “ Zack whined again. He hated all of these dumb rules.

Brad sighed and rubbed Zacks back “No more more whining baby you will remain naked because as I’ve already said you do not hide yourself or anything from me ever and you will follow all of the rules I set forth because like it or not you are mine, you are my little boy and you belong to me I fact rule 11 you are to call me daddy from now on now the only thing I want from you in this moment is a kiss on the cheek and a yess daddy”

Brad smiled “my good boy now daddy needs to get his boy dressed you stay put baby and I’ll find you some clothes” he opened Zacks suit case pulling out some blue gym shorts. He searched around for a shirt finally landing on a bright red tee he held it up smiling it had Elmo on it “this is adorable baby I wish you had more like it but we can get you more tonight”