LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Zack frowned. “ no I can do that to myself please turn around “ Zack shined again. He wasn’t use to this  supervision. So this was a lot but after he realized brad wasn’t turning around he started to go. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad quickly wrapped toilet paper around his large hand and went to work cleaning Zacks bum once he was satisfied he throw the used paper in the toilet and flushed saying “New we wash our hands baby then we can go back to the room and have a nice little chat”

Brad shook his head and removing his hand he placed on Zacks still firey bum giving it a rental but firm squeeze “I will remind you little boy I do not speak whine and as I already said we will discuss everything back in the room” he returned his hand and completed the washing process

“Freeze little boy” Zack crossed the room in 2 steps without saying a word he reached down and ripped Zacks shirt in half pulling it off him he then pulled the boys sorts and undies off in one motion. Giving the now naked boy another stinging swat he said “I said go sit on the bed baby don’t make me tell you again and so we are clear from now on whenever we are in this room you will be naked so get used to that”

Zack cried again when he was caught. He dropped his suit case. “But I don’t want to be naked all the time it’s not cool “ Zack said whining again going to sit on the bed his but was way to soar. 

“Well that’s too bad isn’t it little boy “you’ll do well to remember that little boys are not in charge and definitely do not make the rules’ my job is to make rules you show respect and obey of get a punishment now I believe I asked you to sit”

Brad sighed and went to sit next to Zack  he began rubbing his neck “sweetie you just are what you are, I tried to treat you like a big boy at first but that just didn’t work this will be much better” he rubbed Zacks back it will take some getting used to but once we settle in things will be ok the only thing you need to remember is that I’m in charge and I know what’s best now are you ready to behave and listen to me”

Brad stroked his hand up and down Zacks soft cheek “well that’s what I thought too butyou have shown that you’re just not really ready to make big boy decisions which means you don’t get big boy privileges either sweetheart,look I mean you’re just so little you need help and guidance and boundaries so that’s what we are doing please what your tone when speaking to me baby”