LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

(Actually, she did eat lunch... some pizza bread.  Check the previous page about half way down and read down through it.  He fed it to her because she was too down to eat it herself.)

Kenji pulled up her panties and then put some clean shorts on her and took her back into the kitchen after she was dressed.

"Ah, the rice is done," he stated.  "We can start having dinner, honey."

He went and got some plates and put some rice in the bottom part of the plate and then some white creamy-sauce stew made with chicken and vegetables over the rice.

He took a plate and put it in front of Gabby.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked her as he turned about to get his own plate and a glass for her.

(That's  what i meant she ate that when she got home)

She looks up and thinks for a moment 'may i have juice please daddy?" She asks with cute eyes. She kind of wants to sit in daddy's lap she enjoys  him feeding her and being that close to daddy made her  happy

(I guess I misread that because it made it sound like she had not eaten since breakfast in my mind.  Sorry)

"Of course you can have some juice, honey.  What kind of juice?  Grape, Orange, Cider?"

He went and got a glass for her and then went to the fridge to get out the juice she wanted.

(No it's my fault  i should have been more specific)

"Apple please daddy" she says and she waits bouncing up and down on her knees as she waits for daddy to come back over to her.

"Alright then," Kenji said smiling.  "Apple it is, honey.  Calm down so you can eat, okay?"

He walked over and put her glass in front of her, and then he got his dinner.

He went and sat next to her.

"Let's see...."

He turned the television on, and he found an anime on.

"You probably don't understand it, yet, but this will help you gain an ear for hearing Japanese."

She watches the anime as she leans on daddy. She watches so intently that she has completely ignored her dinner. It's a simple kid's anime none of the more mature, violent, or etchi ones. Gabby sees one that is dressed like Hatsune Miku and that catches her interests hard. She crawls over daddy's lap just to get a closer look. She looks like she has stars in her eyes as intensly as she's watching.

Actually, there are very few actual violent or etcchi style anime actually shown in Japan.  They do have Pokemon and cartoons like that, but mostly, their animes are about humous situations that kids find themselves in, or families get into when dealing with kids.

This one was called Sazaesan, which was about a family where the daughter lives with her parents and she is married with her own small child, and then she has a brother and sister who are in elementary school.

The episode here, was that her brother was teaching her son some bad manners, and after discovering why the baby was doing certain things, then her mom had to scold her brother who said that it's natural for boys to do what he was teaching....

Kenji patted her bottom as she watched her show over his lap, and he tried to eat around her.  He didn't scold her or try to make her eat while it was on.  He figured he could let her eat once she was finished watching that show, after all, animes were not running limitless in Japan like they do on the cartoon channel in America.

As the story finally came to a close, and he had finished eating, he sat her up.

"Are you ready to eat now?" he asked her.

Kenji shrugged.

"A capable girl like you wants help?" he asked her.  "Well, if you insist...."

He picked her up and sat her in his lap.

"How about I just feed you, because I really don't know how else I'm supposed to help you."

"That's fine daddy. It's fun and comfy when you feed me" she says as she wiggles and gets comfortable in his lap  then looks up at him with her pretty bright green eyes and a pretty smile

He smiled.

"Well, okay, if you say so, honey."

He started to stir her stew around to mix it well with the rice, and then he picked up a bit, made sure it wasn't too hot, and then started to feed her.  Of course, she had watched the anime first, it had plenty of time to cool down.

Gabby opens her mouth to take the food daddy is offering her. When she eat it she rubs her belly and the cutest little noises smiling up at  him. He always seems to make things better for her and he supports  her dream so she feels like she can trust him.

(My Internet was out from Yesterday afternoon through this morning until I left.  When I got back, I found it on.  So, I'm sorry about the slow reply).

He smiled as she seemed content to sit there and let him feed her.  He had never heard of feeding a kid her age before, but it didn't seem to hurt anything.

She sits their leaning back against daddy opening her mouth to be fed until it was all gone. She picked up her juice with both hands and drank the glass until it's gone she dribbled a bit of the juice without even knowing.

Kenji smiled and patted her tummy as she drank her juice.

"oshiikata desu ne" (o shee ka ta de ss nay) He said to her.  "onakaga ippai.  Yokatta ne."

He was trying to get her used to hearing Japanese now.

She looks up at daddy as she drinks and gets her shirt wet. She can tell daddy is speaking  Japanese  and she tries to copy him"Oshaktu des ne" she makes an attempt  but she's  a bit off since english is spoken much slower than Japanese  she will need to get used to hearing how words are pronounced  in high speed. When she tries to repeat it sounds like a baby trying to say their first words due to how off the pronunciation  is.

(In truth, Japanese only sounds faster to us Americans at first because we don't know what is being said at all, and the Japanese complain about English in the same way, even when they start to get a few words.)

Kenji smiled and patted her back.  He tried again.

"Oh. She. ee.  de.  sue.  nay" he said each syllable.  Then he said each word.  "Oh-she-ee-.  dess.  nay?"

He wiped off her mouth, chin, and a bit of her shirt because she had spilled.  

"You'll get it, eventually," he said to her in English.

She listens closely as daddy speaks slowly for her in Japanese  and she thinks it over to try to imitate him. "O-Oh sh-she D-Da nu?" She says then giggles when he starts wiping her it tickles her a bit

Kenji smiled and tickled her a little bit more on purpose before he put the rag down and then turned her to face him.

"My little girl want some more to eat?" he asked her.

He let her up and then went to get some more food for her.

He came back, and putting her in his lap again, he started to feed her again.

He patted her arm as he fed her.

"Good girl," he said to her.

Once she was fed and leaning against his arm, Kenji leaned back as well, and held her as he watched the news.

He couldn't imagine not having her right now.  Before, he would have maybe called a friend or two and went somewhere to eat or drink the night away, but compared to what he was doing now, that really seemed like a waste of time.  It was fun when there was nothing else to do, but now, he had something in his life that had meaning.  Maybe he would do this more often if he proved to the program that he was capable of taking care of a student.

He rocked her a bit and smiled.