LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

The teacher nodded.

"You just stay here for a minute, and I'll see if I can find out how to get a hold of him, honey."

Luckily, the middle school had been informed that a girl that was supposed to be in high school had been mistaken and so sent to the middle school.  Since they had promised the family, they couldn't just send her home, so they accepted it when Kenji got her enrolled in junior high though he told them that he doubted she was ready for it.

An hour later, Kenji came to the school to get her.

They got back into the car before he spoke diectly to her.

"Gab-chan.  Don't worry about peeing," he told her.  "I didn't know you'd do that, but I knew you were not ready for high school.  I am sorry to deceive you and put you in middle school, but I though it would be more manageable than high school."

He was driving now.

Gabby is very upset she is looking down the entire car ride and staying silent. Ready for high school? She clearly wasn't even ready for Real Middle School? She's not just upset that she didn't know anything due to the language barrier and that she peed herself but this also makes her question if anything she's done at home up to this point mattered and if not does that mean that all the hard work she put in was for nothing?

Kenji looked at her several times.

He was wondering what she was thinking, but he let her think for the ride home.

When they got back, he helped her out of the car, and then he picked her up to carry her.

"Honey, it's okay," he told her.  "I know how upset peeing your pants must have been, and probably not understanding anyone on top of it..., but I'm here for you, sweetie."

Daddy's words are very reassuring to her she listens to him clearly and she wraps her arms around his neck buries her face in his shoulder and starts to cry. She starts to cry every tear she has into his shoulder getting it all out there all the frustration and nervousness all through her eyes into Daddy's shirt

He rubbed her back from time to time as he carried her to the house and finally set her down at the front door.

"Actually, what do you think?  Do you want to continue with Junior high where it's harder, or can I put you in sixth grade from tomorrow, honey?  Though the work should be easier, that will make learning the language easier since you will already understand some of what they are doing, right?"

He let her in the house and directed her to the bathroom so she could get a shower.  He figured she didn't want to continue her day dirty even if she had changed out of the wet clothes earlier.

He didn't even need to think about it at this point she just held up six fingers though she felt like she wanted to drop out of school entirely and just take some language classes or something of the nature as she's currently feeling like everything she's worked on to this point was meaningless

Kenji helped her into the bathroom and then started to take off her clothes for her.

"They told me you didn't know to ask to use the bathroom.  Don't they let you go to the bathroom in America if you have to go?" he asked her.

He got her undressed and then helped her into the shower.

He started the warm water and started to direct it at her to warm her body.

"I know you probably feel really disappointed in everything right now, baby.  But it's like I was trying to tell you last night, a girl your age doesn't belong in high school.  Even if you understand the concepts, you just don't fit in there, honey.  You are barely socially adept enough to get along in elementary school where you belong."

He started to soap up her body.

"I'm not trying to be mean, sweetie.  I'm just trying to tell you what is best for you, so you can get along and be a little healthier."

"........I didn't know how" she says in this she continues to talk she tears up she was really looking forward to this now she has to start all over because clearly she wasn't learning the right thing and she doesn't belong from what she is hearing

"You really should have learned a few basic Japanese phrases before coming to Japan, regardless of what grade you wanted to be placed in, honey.  I'll try to teach you to ask where the bathroom is, if you can use it, and a couple of other important things, but it will probably take you a few days to get used to saying them right.  Matter of fact, maybe you can practice by asking me every time you have to use the bathroom for a little while."

He kept washing her.

"Normally, we don't ask at home, but I don't know how you'll get the practice you need unless we do that."

"........yes daddy......." she says a little depressed. Daddy's company alone was helping a little but this entire day was ruined and she just wanted it to be over. She just leaned against him and closed jer eyes

Kenji smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay, honey.  Everyone has their own problems and embarrassing mistakes.  I know it's hard on you, but this will pass, and if you start elementary school tomorrow, then no one will even know you peed your pants at school, so you can start all over, okay?"

He helped her up so he could wash between her legs, her bottom, and her legs.

She nods her head and rubs her eyes and she hangs on seat him for support physical support and emotional support as this is a very hard time for her she is in a new world and she is just learning how new it is and how much she doesn't know

Once he had her clean, he helped her out of the tub.

"Let daddy dry you off, and then we'll fix you something nice for a snack, okay?  I bet you're hungry, honey."

He started to dry her hair first.

Kenji finally got her dressed and took her tot he kitchen to sit down while he found something for her to eat.

"I have pizza stuff I can make you some pizza bread... and give you some sweet bread... and how about some orange juice?" he asked her.

He got out the bread, spread some pizza sauce on it, put two kinds of cheese on the bread, topped it with slices of ham and sausage and then put it in the little toaster over he had and waited for the cheese to start to melt and then took it out and put it on a small plate putting it in front of her.  Then he got her a long baguette filled with white cream and jam, and put that next to her.

After that, he got some orange juice for her, and then sat down next to her.

"Can I ask you to do something for me tomorrow?" Kenji asked her thinking.  "I know it wasn't your fault, but you did pee your pants when you first came here, and you peed today at school....  I was just thinking, if you'll wear some paper panties for me, then you can still pull them up and down by yourself to go potty, but if you have an accident at school, then you will be the only one that knows it happened."

He called it paper panties, but what he meant, was a pull up.

She just stares at her food feeling too down to eat when Daddy is talking she's honestly just agreeing she apparently doesn't know what's right for her anymore or what she can do so what would be the point of caring

Kenji felt her getting down and he sighed.

"It's okay, honey.  I know it was just accidents, and I don't expect you to wet all the time.  I think you're just nervous, sweetie.  You're in a new country, a new school, and from what you told me before, you were never even in a regular school before this, so everything is new to you.  You just got nervous, and you didn't know how to ask in Japanese to use the bathroom.  All of that had led to your problems.  I'm just afraid if you go to elementary school, the place I think you really belong, not because you don't know the work, but because you are not socially ready for high school yet, and you pee your pants there, you will be too ashamed to make friends or get along with people, and we don't want that, honey."

"No we don't daddy"  she sat there sadly as she looked at her food. She played around with it not because she didn't want to eat it but because she was so focused on today's events that she's too distracted to really eat herself. Daddy's words helped a good bit but still just thinking about what happened makes her shiver a little

Kenji decided to pick her up into his lap because he could see she wasn't eating, and he started to break the pizza bread up for her to feed her.  She needed comfort as much as she needed food right now.

"It's okay, honey.  I'm here," he told her.  "Just be a good girl, and everything will work out in the end, honey."

He put a piece of pizza bread near her lips trying to coax her to eat it.

"Yes daddy" she says as she opens her lips a little too let the pizza bread be slid into her mouth and she starts showing golf small pieces of it and taking small little bites as she leans back into Daddy

Kenji smiled as she ate what he gave her to eat.

"You are such a good little girl," he told her.  "I'm glad you came her to stay with me for a while."

He started to rock her a bit as he fed her.

She starts smiling a little bit because even if her entire schooling meant nothing daddy made her feel like she had a reason to be here and then the end isn't that what mattered? Not to mention the yummy food he feeds her as he rocks her which always comforted her

Kenji was glad that she was starting to smile again.

"Don't you worry about anything," he told her.  "You will soon start speaking Japanese really well, and then you can tell everyone whatever you need or want.  I know it's hard when you don't know the language that well."

He finished feeding her, and then he turned the television on a cartoon for her.

"Cartoons and children's programming is a good way to learn Japanese because they are talking at your level and about things that kids care about," he told her.  "Let's see if we can find a program suited for older elementary school students...."