LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

(Japanese malls, most of them, tend to be smaller than even American ones) LOL

He brought her through the store and stopped at the Disney store first.  It didn't have a lot of toys per say, but it did have a few.  It had a lot of Disney stuff though that even teenagers in high school sometimes wanted.

He pointed her towards a nice little 'Snow White styled' blue dress.

"You wouldn't want a new dress, would you?" he asked her as he looked to make sure he had the money to buy it.

Kenji smiled at her and pointed at her lip.

"You forgot the little pouty lip thing, if you are trying to pout your way into that dress, sweetie.  The lower pouting lip is what usually drives people over the edge you know."

Then he put his finger on her mouth.

"But there's no need for that.  I was already going to get it for you, baby."

He picked it up and took it to the cashier.

"Next stop is Toys R Us."  (can't type the R backwards on this machine, sorry).

She squeals in excitement and give him a big kiss on the cheek as a thank you. She then goes to the strange new store to her call Toys R Us. Usually mommy and daddy would take her to Walmart to get some cheap toy. She looks around at this ginormous toy Emporium or at least ginormous to her

The toy store was actually pretty big for being a place in the mall.  It went through two floors, and had section after section of different kinds of toys.

Kenji first took her to the stuffie area.

"How about something to sleep with, as well?" he asked her.

Kenji bent down and looked at her puppy and smiled.

"Did the stuffie tell you its name yet?  If it didn't, then maybe it's not the one for you."

He wanted to make sure she was attached to whatever he got her so that she would be happy with it.  "After we get you a couple of stuffies, since we are here, we can look at some games and other toys for ten to twelve year olds for you to bring home, too.  I'm not sure how many toys yet, but I have a price range in mind...."

"She said her name is Jamie!" She says still jumping up and down in excitement she really really really really really really really really wants this. And gets even more excited when Daddy Kenji says they are getting more she doesn't know what kind of games she wants but this is all very amazing

Kenji walked around the store.

The downside of it, was that all the games were in Japanese, so she's going to have to learn Japanese real quick for some of the favorites like Life or Monopoly, but some of the simpler ones, like CandyLand had the same rules with using just colors, so it was simple enough to understand without any language skills.

Eventually, Kenji had put in five games, some building blocks and lego blocks, and a couple of baby-like dolls for her, and he let her chose two other toys that she wanted as well.

She walked around at daddy's side and looked around she eventually came across a coloring book that had characters from the Touhou video game franchise. She didn't know the series or the characters but they all looked like preteen pop idols or cosplayers and they looked super cute so she grabbed the coloring book. Then looked around some more and found a really cute magical girl wand.

Kenji nodded at each toy and let her put them in the cart.

"I think you'll need crayons with that coloring book though," he told her.  "Let's go see what they have in the Crayola department...."

He continued to lead her around until they found it.

There were all sorts of things there.  play doh, markers, pens, crayons, and so on....

She goes and grabs some big packs of crayons, color pencils, and markers with a large variety of colors and comes back and shows them to daddy Kenji before putting them in and running back and taking his hand

He smiled and nodded at the things she wanted, and then took her to the front of the store.

He then looked at her when they got to the counter.

"It's your stuff," he told her.  "Are you going to put it out so it can be tallied up?  We want all of it, don't we?"

He wanted her to realize that all of this was hers, and he thought he was teaching her a little bit about how Japanese money worked as well by having her watch it get added up.  He wasn't sure how money was different in America, but she must be curious, right?

Kenji smiled and nearly laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Her first time in Japan," he explained.  "She's an elementary school girl, so what do you expect?"

He waited for her to put all the toys up on the conveyor belt, and then he bent down to her to show her the money.

"This one is (ichi man) yen.  It says 10,000 on it.  This one is (go sen) yen.  It says 5000 on it.  This one is (sen) yen.  It says 1000 on it.  Now, the cashier will add up the toys, then I want you to tell  me how many (man), (go sen), and (sen) yen I should give her, okay?"

He then waited.

(10,000 yen is about 100 dollars just so you can relate if you want to add up the toys, and whatever you think the cost is, take that times 1.5 because Japan is a little more expensive than America is).

(I usually just move the decimal two places to the left that's how I have always done it)

She is a smart little girl so she remembers each of them pretty quickly and weights excitedly jumping up and down with her pigtails waving and her skirt shimmering with the most adorable determined look on her face waiting for the price to come up

(I didn't know you knew about Japanese currency.  LOL)

Eventually, the price came up to 56,786 yen.

Kenji smiled and knelt down by her.

"Okay, so how many (man)?" he asked her.

( I watch a lot of anime and play Japanese video games. I know they are not really realistic when it comes to actual Japanese life but I can learn a thing or two from them)

"Five (man) daddy! Five! Five! Five!" She says holding up 5 Fingers excitedly the cashier sees this as just adorable it's like watching a little girl learn how to count for the first time

Kenji smiled and nodded.

"Yes.  go man!  Can you say go man?"  Ichi, he put one man in her hand.  ni man... two man.  san man... three man.  yon man... four man.  and then go man.

"How many sen, honey?"

She takes a moment to think about it doing this counting less than pretty much helps and it gets more and more adorable to anyone watching the people standing in line don't even mind because the scene is so adorable "hmmmmm it's six so one go sen aaaaaaand is there an ichi sen daddy?" She cutely asks

"Good girl!" he praised her.  But we say eesen when it's just ichi sen, okay?"

He handed her the five and the one thousand.  Then he handed her another thousand yen.

"This one is for the kozeni.  kozeni means small change.  Remember, it's also seven hundred... and..." and he looked again.  "...and... 86.  He smiled at her and told her to give the money to the cashier, or tenin.

Once she got change back, he let her have the 214 yen for herself.

"That's yours, honey.  It came from the budget of getting your toys, sweetie."

Once they had them bagged up, he reached in and took her favorite stuffie out and handed it to her.

"There you are, honey.  Now, let's go home and get you a bath for school tomorrow."

She is excited thinking she's accomplished something when she hands the money to the cashier "here you go" she thought it was awesome when she got changed back she almost jumped to the ceiling when Daddy let her keep the change she didn't exactly know where to put it since she doesn't have pockets but she just put it in the bag then Daddy handed her her stuff dog she cuddled it to her face and took Daddy's hand "but daddy I already had a bath" she says as she gives puppy dog eyes and puckers her lips and even adds the bottom lip quivering for maximum cuteness

His heart melted.

"That's right, you did.  Silly daddy!  Usually we do that as a last thing at night, but well, anyway, we do need to get you ready for a big day of school tomorrow, don't we?"

He held her hand to the car and put her in.

"Look through your toys on the way home, but no taking the packaging off of the ones with a lot of pieces yet.  That means, basically, you can play with your stuffies and your dolls right now until we get home, if you want."

It had been a while now, and surely, a little girl her size, would need to pee again soon, but he wasn't thinking about that at the moment....

(They stop somewhere for her to go, but there are only Japanese style potties that scare her, so she gets back in the car without telling him the problem and wets on her way home?  It's up to you, but just a thought....)

She just holds her stuffed dog right now and has it lick her and she's just giggling and kicking her feet in the back seat she does look at the other things in the bag and smiles at all the cool new stuff she has she kind of does feel the need to go potty but she feels like she can hold it it's not that bad right now

( I was thinking that she just wets the bed tonight and saves being scared to go to the potty part for tomorrow)

(okay)

Eventually, he pulled into their parking space, and he helped her out and then took her by the hand until they were at the house again.

"You want to use the potty?" he asked her.  "Once you go potty and then brush your teeth, it's bedtime, honey."