LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Eventuallly Kenji has her finish her plate and he smiled at her.

"I guess it wasn't so bad to eat, huh?"

He then picked her up to her feet so he could stand up, and then he picked her all the way up and carried her to the bathroom.

"I'm really sorry about this, honey, but if I just told you to take a bath after what happened....  I just don't think that would be responsible of me.  If you went to school smelling like you peed your pants, other kids will definitely notice and that would embarrass you badly, honey."

He then squatted down ready to take off her clothes.

"So... I know you don't know me that well, but I don't really see any other way around this.  I need to get you undressed so I can get you cleaned up.  May I take off your clothes?"

She giggles when she's praised for eating her food. And she wraps herself around him when she's picked up. Back home Daddy used to pick her up all the time so this is nothing out of the ordinary and she would undress by Mommy and Daddy for bath time so she really didn't understand why he was so hesitant with her undressing. But she did understand that peeing in public is embarrassing and smelling like pee pee is very embarrassing so she blushes cutely

He didn't understand how even a sixth grader could not know that getting her clothes removed and changed by especially someone who was not her dad was somehow, strange, but he decided not to make a big deal out of it.  If she was willing to raise her arms and let him dress her, then he would do it.  It just made it easier for him.

He started to take off her clothes in the bathroom.

"How often do you have accidents in your pants?" he asked her as he helped her out of her clothes.

"Not often" she replies holding up her arms so he can get her overalls and shirt off she's starting to get nervous again and she wants hurt them badly or something to suck on also her panties are really cold now she really wants out of them

Kenji saw that she looked wide eyed alert as though something was scary for her.  She was shaking a little bit, too.

He picked her up and held her a minute with her panties still on her.

"Honey, it's okay.  I'm just going to take care of you, sweetie.  I know you didn't mean to wet your pants, okay?"

He started to pull her panties down while he had her in his arms not wanting to put her down because she seemed confused and scared.  Then he took her into the bath area, and adjusted the spray hose and then ran water around her body.  While he set her down so he could clean her up, he also reached over to push the gas button to turn on the heat for the tub and then pressed the button for it to automatically fill with hot water.

"I'll get you all cleaned up," he cooed at her.

He then got some soap and started to get a cloth soapy and wet for her.

"I'll let you wash most of your body, but I want to wash your waist, your legs, and where you pee pee to make sure you get clean.  Having wet yourself twice in one day, it's going to smell bad and it's not good for your skin if you don't get cleaned up, good, honey."

He let her finish, and then he wiped over her princess area again, her waist, her bottom, and her thighs to make sure she was clean.

Then he helped her into the water in the tub for relax.

"Just relax, honey.  This is how we take baths in Japan."

Then he went ahead and started to take his shower, but left his boxer shorts on so as not to be too indecent in front of the child.

Yes, the tub was deeper but shorter than American tubes.  It was almost like a perfect cube in dimensions.

When Kenji was done showering, and washing up, he got up and he got into the tub with her.  He had to cross his legs because the tub was too short otherwise, and then he helped his little charge onto his lap so she was comfortably above the water line to relax.

"So, what did you do for fun when you weren't studying?" he asked her.  "We don't have many toys here right now, but I can't imagine a twelve year old not having any toys...."

" I didn't really bring any toys I used to play with dolls and Teddy's back home but I didn't bring any of them. Sometimes I would watch TV or when I was allowed online I would look at videos of concerts from pop Idols from here" she says with thing off the very few things she would be doing outside of studying because she was rarely not studying it was mostly study food and rest with a tiny bit of fun in between this is honestly the most Freedom she has ever had

"Yeah, it's not usual for people to think to pack toys when they are going to be homestaying, but then again, homestay students are rarely as young as you are, honey.  How about later, once we get you comfortable, I take you somewhere to buy a few toys?"

He smiled at her as he rubbed her back.

"So, does your daddy still usually bathe you, or is it usually your mom?"

He could tell that one of her parents did it because she didn't put up a fuss when he told her he would bathe her, and she even let him wash her freely in certain areas most healthy twelve year olds wouldn't even let a woman or her mom touch, let alone, let him wash for her.

"Mommy and daddy take turns washing me it's part of my nightly routine I take my bath at 6:30 and I must be in bed at 7" she says as she hasn't had a later bedtime since she was a baby once again she doesn't really have any friends so she has no one to compare this to.

Kenji frowned.

How can someone get so far ahead in high school at only twelve years old, and go to bed so early?  Most high school kids that he knew growing up stayed up until around eleven or twelve even when they were in Junior high school. (Japan is different from America, and a lot of junior high school students study so much that the only time they have any real time for themselves is between nine and when they go to bed.)

He touched her nose.

"Well, I don't know how things worked at your home, but here, we are going to do things a little differently.  Even if you somehow are able to cope with school... he still didn't want to tell her she'd go to junior high rather than high school, you certainly will not be able to do everything you need to do if you are in bed by seven all the time!"

He then started to get out of the tub.

"And I want you to make some friends this year, too.  That's healthy for little kids to do.  Your friends won't always be able to play because Japanese kids are busy, but at least you can talk at school, and you can make playdates once in a while on the weekends and on vacations."

She giggled when he touched her nose and was clinging to him as he got out of the tub and laid her head on his shoulder as he explain to her how things were going to go she was nervous about trying to make friends she didn't know if she could do it she rarely talked to other kids most of which were just cousins that came for a day and usually she can go out and play with them cuz she had school work to do

Kenji took her out by the washing machine in the next room, and then he started to dry her off with a big fluffy towel.

"I think there should still be a toy store open at the mall," he was thinking aloud.  "How about we go see what they have tonight, and maybe get you one or two for now, and then we can come back later, when we have more time?"

He got her dried off and then after drying himself off, he looked through her things for something for her to wear.

She nods vigorously that's this was pretty much an exciting adventure to her getting to stay up so late like this and getting to go get two new toys she bounces in his arms as he wraps a towel around her and looks for clothes for her to wear

He pulled out the cutest outfit he could find for her, and then some socks and panties, and then he started to dress her.

"You be a good girl for me, and treat me just like you do your daddy at home, okay?"

He was now putting her undershirt on her.

"Ok daddy Kenji!" She says with the cute little smile as she is dressed and shakes her head getting some of the hair out of her face her hair probably needs to be redone she has some accessories in her bags like bows and ribbons

Once Kenji had a cute skirt and a nice sweater on her, he then put her socks on her, and stood her up to look at her.

"Hm... I can't even tell who you are!"

He looked in her bag and pulled out her brush, some hair doodles, and whatever else was relevant, and then started to brush out her hair.

"I think I need to fix your hair so we can see who we are talking to, baby."

She giggled at how playful he is and moved her hair from her face "it's me Gabby" she said excitedly and sits in his lap as he begins to brush her hair she feels nice and warm in her sweater that has little flower patterns all around the collar

Eventually, he had her hair done in two pig tail braids and then he looked for her jacket just before taking her by the hand and bringing her to his car.

"You hold my hand when we walk to the car," he told her unsure if a twelve year old really needed that or not, but thinking she was pretty immature anyway.  "The streets in Japan are narrow, and it's easy for a car to miss someone walking because there are a lot of blind turns."

He got her in the car, in the back, and he buckled her in.

Then he started out to the mall.

She nods and lets him get her settled in the back seat and sits back and watches the sunset it's a beautiful sight as it sets over the area and they soon at all this is usually around the time she goes to sleep so she lets out an adorable little yawn

Kenji soon arrived at the mall, and he helped her out of the car.  He didn't live that far from it.

Then he lifted her up to carry her a bit so he knew she didn't get hit by a car.  He was still a little uncertain of having a kid so young staying with him.  He had expected a high school kid, and what he got, was someone that couldn't be socially adept even in the fifth or sixth grades due to her sheltered life of just studying.

He walked into the mall with her before he put her down but took her little hand.

"Stay with daddy, honey.  I'll find the toy stores to look in."

"Yes daddy" she says as she takes his hand and looks around she's been to a mall before but mommy only ever takes her to one store within it so she's never really seen the mall part of the mall and she is amazed at this one and all of the different looking stores