LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Her friends were pretty much a well working machine when it came to Gabby. Shizue slide her off her lap, Risa grabbed hold of her from behind so she doesn't fall and gently gets her out of the car, where Megumi and Mika take her by the arms and  walks her inside.

Once they were all in the house, Kenji went over and started to see what he had to prepare for dinner.  He wouldn't have to make it for a couple of hours, but it was still better to know what he had to work with now, rather than wait until the last minute.

He let the girls play around in the living room/ sitting area.

The girls watched tv while they had their favorite "little" girl take a nap in their laps. They were hardly even watching tv. They were mostly gushing over how cute and adorable their newest friend looked. She napped leaning towards them as she sucked her thumb and made cute noises in her sleep. They probably will notice when she inevitably starts wetting in her sleep.

Kenji went to the living room, glad to see that he already had what he needed to make dinner, and he sat in a chair and started to read a book.  Her friends were fawning all over her, and he really couldn't take her away from all the attention she was getting.  With the friends she had, he was certain her school life would be easier, even if she was wetting her pants all the time.

Eventually, he got up and started to properly make dinner, and knocking at the door alerted him that it was soon enough time for the other kids to go home.

The girls didn't want to wake Gabby up so they slowly slid out and one at a time give her a hug and kiss on the cheek and Gabby just smiles in her sleep. The girls then go and out their shoes on at the front door and tell Kenji-san thank you and goodnight before leaving with their parents.

Kenji smiled at them and continued to make dinner.

As little Gabby slept, she eventually started to warm her diaper flooding it in pee.

Kenji was almost ready with dinner now, and he went back to check on his sleeping angel.

"Gabby, honey.  It's dinner time," he shook her lightly to wake her.

Gabby woke up smoothly from a good dream to see her daddy. So all in all she woke up in a pretty good mood she didn't even hear daddy say it was dinner time. She reaches up for her daddy to pick her up. She looks around wondering where her friends are at. She sees how dark it is outside and figured they had to go home. She thinks that sucks because she was having so much fun but she understands.

He took her to the table and sat her down in front of her food.

"Did you have fun today, sweetie?" he asked her.

He had noticed she was wet, but since she was wearing a diaper, he figured he'd just change her after dinner and give her a bath at that time anyway.

She starts eating her food still waking up so she gets a mess on her face and clothes. She hears daddy's question and thinks of all of the fun she had today being her friends special little girl and going to a park and an arcade for the first time and learning more Japanese as well as just being apart of a group. Not just apart but the center of their affection. It was absolute heaven. So to answer daddy's question she turns to him and nods "hai papa"

He smiled and nodded at her.

"I'm glad my little angel enjoyed herself.  Tomorrow, we are going to see if we can make an appointment to one of your idols.  They have open sign ups on Sundays, and then, when they get around to us, they'll give us a day and time we can talk to them."

He smiled over at her.

She was just like a toddler the way she ate, she had to wear a diaper to stay dry, and sometimes, the way she spoke.  In other ways, she was like the twelve year old she was supposed to be, with her dreams for the future, he ability to pick up language at an alarming rate, and her ability to understand what young teenagers were supposed to understand.

He continued to eat as he watched with adoring eyes, his little teen-baby.

Boy if Gabby was still asleep hearing daddy tell her about taking her to sign up to possibly be an idol sure woke up. Heck she almost choked on her food at that suprise, luckily she didn't. She hopped up "really!?" Then when daddy explained it she ran around and hugged him bouncing up and down with her crinkly diaper "Arigato papa! Arigato! Arigato! Doumo arigato!"

He smiled and pulled her up and into his lap.

"That's okay, baby.  Remember, I promised we would do that?"

He hugged her and then put her back down on her feet.

"Go finish your dinner so I can get your yucky diaper changed for a fresh clean one, sweetie.  You've wet yourself, baby."

She nods and skips off letting more pee into her diaper as she gets more excited." She sits and eats up as quickly as she can because bath time and diaper changes with daddy are always fun when he isn't mad at her. Then they become scary. She is very comfortable with wearing diapers because she is more afraid of wetting big girl panties and with this there is no trouble and no scary toilets. "Daddy i done!" She says showing her plate as she smiles with food all over her mouth 

He laughed and motioned for her to come and sit with him while he finished eating.

"Did you get all full, sweetie?"

Her diaper started to leak a little bit because she wet it again at the table, and now, it was holding enough that it looked like she peed three times rather than two.  He noticed she had a little pee between her legs and a little on her butt.

He didn't say anything about it though because he was going to clean her up in a minute anyway.  Since she was already wet, there was little point in his mind in telling her how bad it was to just wet herself when she was awake.... and at home.

She knew she daddy wants her to use the bathroom but she believes that's if she's already wet she can just keep wetting until she is changed. At least as long as she tells daddy. Which reminds her "daddy i pepeed my diaper again" she told with innocent little smile as she looked up at him with her bright green eyes. Her hair is starting to get poofy again she probably needs to get it straightened with an iron, braided, or permed so it will be smoother. The latter two would require finding a hair dresser who knows how to braid or perm hair.

Actually, there were a lot of beauty salons in Japan, so that wouldn't be the trick.  The trick would be that Kenji would recognize what needed to be done since he wasn't a girl and never thought about taking children to such places.  He just never had a daughter before, nor had he ever had a long term girlfriend that talked about going to the hair stylist, so he just didn't know to do that for her.

He finally picked her up, and started to carry her to the bathroom.

"Time to give you a bath, sweetie," he cooed at her.

"Yaaaay! I love bath time with daddy!" She says as she wrapped her arms around him and kicked her feet as she is cradle carried to her room to get a clean diaper and her jamies. She smiles at daddy and let him pick what she wore and take her to the bathroom.

Kenji took her to the bathroom and started a bath for her.

"So, we are going to have to take the train, so I want you to stay right next to me on the way, tomorrow.  There is very little parking in Tokyo and parking is very expensive as is highway use, so taking the train is the best way to get around when you go to Tokyo."

He smiled at her as he started to take her clothes off of her for her bath.

"Well, I know you will now, that you know what is going to happen," he told her.  "You're a good girl, and you always do what you are told, at least so far... you have."