LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Kenji watched not really worried about her diaper showing at all.  The place was way too busy and kids were enthralled with having fun too much to notice one little girl wearing diapers.  Besides, he knew that Gabby wasn't necessarily the only one.  Society in Japan was a lot nicer for kids and they didn't bother with little details about diapers too much in public, especially if they didn't know the person wearing them.

He wandered around with the kids watching them decide what to play with....

They just have a grand old time going around game to game. Gabby had a great time playing different games, learning the names of the games, and how fo say them. The girls loved playing with the happy little Gabby and teaching her how to play the games. They went over to sections of fighting games and would have mini tournaments and winner plays Gabby.

Eventually, having been there three hours already, Gabby and some of the other little girls had to pee.

Kenji was having fun watching them play around and doing what little kids do.

Being girls they all went to the bathroom together. Gabby was thinking of maybe trying the potty but then she saw the weird squatting potties and that litterly scared the pee pee out of her. She was bursting from lunch and excitement so she flooded her diaper. Luckily her dress this time is long enough to where the diaper sagging doesn't show it but she still felt the need to tell someone so she poked the nearest girl then pointed to her diaper with her thumb in her mouth 

Risa frowned and took Gabby by the hand to take her into a stall.

Then she started to lift the dress and found the diaper soaked.

She shook her head and patted Gabby's back.  

Then she led Gabby out of the stall, passed the other girls, and to the hall where Kenji waited.

"She peed her pants," Risa said simply to Kenji in Japanese.

"I know.  She doesn't like public bathrooms," he told her back in Japanese.  "I'm not sure why, but I think she's scared to use the bathroom in public or something."

Risa nodded and went back to the other girls leaving Gabby with Kenji.

Kenji bent down and picked her up.

"Once the others come out, I'll take you to the car to change your diaper," he told her in English.  "Then I'll let you play with your friends a little longer, honey."

After the others came out refreshed, he told them where he was going and asked them where they would be when he got back.

"Please don't wander until I come back so see where you are.  I need to take care of her."

He then took Gabby out to the car to get her changed into some clean clothes.

"You just peed, right baby?" he asked her.  "If you pooped, we'll have to go home because I don't have the necessary things to clean something like that up, but I have clean diapers for you if you are just wet."

He smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Alright then, honey."

He got her into the car, and laid on the back seat, and then he started to remove her pants so he could get to her wet diaper.

He got her pants down and then started to undo her diaper.

He slipped it out from under her and took some wet wipes and cleaned her up around her legs, her privates, and then her bottom.

Then he pulled up a clean diaper from under her and wrapped it around her legs.

Once he had her diaper on her, he pulled up her pants and then picked her up and patted her bottom as he hugged her.

"There we are, sweetie," he kissed her forehead.  "All better."

They went back into the arcade, and he found the other girls before he put her down.

"Now, stay with your friends and have a good time.  I'll give you another hour, okay?"

He then watched them go play.

"Yes daddy! Thank you!" She smiled and went with the other girls who figure that it's now or never so they first take her to the dance game cabinet and explain to her how it works. Mostly Megumi. "But i have never danced around others begore" Gabby says a little nervous. Megumi pats her head and reassures her "it okay. Risa will be on dance pad next to you. We right here cheer you on" 

Kenji thought she was really cute as she tried to explain that she had never danced in front of anyone before.  Didn't this girl ever experience anything? he wondered.

He wandered a little closer to the group so he could see her dance....

They first watched someone else play so Gabby can kind of see how it's done. She sees that she has to watch the screen and time the arrows on the screen to the button taps on the dance pad while adding your own rhythm and dance moves with the button presses. "Are you ready?" Asks Megumi. Gabby turns to her "Haaaaaaaaai~"

Kenji smiled and nearly laughed at the way she said yes.  She was so cute!

He had seen this game a few times in the past, but this was the first time to actually look at it up close with someone dancing on it.

Gabby and Risa got on the two dance pads and since the menu was in Japanese Risa figured it was better if she picked the song. The menu was on a timer and when Risa landed on an easy song Gabby accidentally tapped on the dance pad and moved over to a medium song just as time ran out. All of the girls including Risa looked worried but Gabby seemed to not notice. As they began Gabby first started going through the motions and tapping on the arrows as they gat on the spot and she doesn't miss a beat suprising her friends and some people watching. Soon she starts adding her own dance moves to it which look like stuff a pop idol would do because she is copying from what she has seen on the internet. Her eyes are so glued to the screen as her score gets higher and higher that she doesn't even notice the crowd she is attracting. Soon they get through the set and the scores pop up and Gabby won by a landslide. She turns to Risa hugs her as she looks shocked at the scoreboard. Gabby hops down and runs to the other girls. "That was fun and really nice of Risa to let me win like that" Megumi looks at her in her bright green eyes and realizes that Gabby wholeheartedly meant that.  She legitimately has no idea how naturally talented she was and believes that if she is doing good it's because of someone else. 

Kenji shook his head at the way she seemed to down play anything she did right or well.  He thought maybe this much have been caused by her parenting.  While it was good to socially downplay your own abilities, he felt like this was much more than that, that she actually believed she had no talent at all.  How could she want to be an idol if she had no confidence?

He walked over and picked her up from the group.

"Time to go home, girls," he told them.

Then he started to take them out to the car.

The girls talked and giggled about their fun in the arcade and of course they talk about Gabby killing it on the dancing game which makes Gabby blush. She also has a suprised look on her face for a bit but soon she just smiled and yawned having the best day ever with her friends. A lot happened today and she is feeling a bit sleepy because of it.

Kenji looked back at Abby through the mirror and smiled as she seemed to be almost asleep....

He drove until they came to his house, where he parked and then looked in the back to see if he should carry her in, or if she was going to walk in with her friends.