LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Megumi immediate recognized that face because of school, and she got down from the table and reached for her hand.

"Come on, we're going potty before you have an accident," she told her.  "You don't want to poop your panties, do you?"

She grabbed her hand and tried to get her to walk with her.

Gabby was happy that Megumi came to save her and dragged her off. One issue though. Megumi has no idea where the bathroom is so she goes to the wrong room at first "this isn't bathroom" Gabby explains to her "Bathroom down the ha-......." she can't hold it in anymore. It's coming and she can't stop it. She holds her stomach and squats down trying to squeeze it back in but it starts sliding out into her panties and when she just lets go it all comes pouring out.

Megumi sighed and ran to the kitchen.

"Gabby needs you!" she called to Kenji.

Megumi sat at the table when he started back towards her.

The girls talked about what Gabby just did, and agreed that they would never let her wear panties at school no matter what.  There was no way they wanted her to have an accident like that in class because it would be really bad if the whole fourth grade knew she was pooping her panties.

Kenji came back and saw her squatting there, her panties dangling because of the heavy poop in them.

"What did you promise to do if you had to go potty?" he aske her to remind her.  "Honey, even if you are having trouble, there really is no excuse for pooping your panties at home, baby."

He picked her up and started to carry her to the bathroom.

"B-but but but daddy i didn't mean to" she says very panicky hearing the dissapointment in daddy's voice. She kept trying to defend herself but it seems there was no doing that so she began tearing up. She clung to daddy wondering what he was going to do to her.

Kenji shook his head and swatted her thigh lightly when she said she didn't mean to.

"You didn't tell anyone you had to use the bathroom before it got really bad, and then you squatted there and just let it come out.  Honey, whether you meant to do it or not, you didn't use very good judgment in making sure you got to the bathroom.  I don't want to punish you for something you can't help, but it seems like you could have this time.  You were awake, with a free toilet right there, and the only reason you didn't make it, was you just held it when it wasn't necessary, honey."

He frowned at her.

"Now, I'm going to take off your messy panties, clean up your bottom, and then put you in another pair of panties.  You are going to keep these ones clean.  I will not understand you wetting your pants if the bathroom is not occupied when you do it.  Understand?"

Kenji then set her down on her feet and pulled her panties off of her, but let her lean over his shoulder as he did so.  He knew he was being hard on her, but he felt like he had to be a little bit or she might grow up thinking it was okay to poop her panties all the time.

He then started to clean up her messy bottom with some soapy, water, and a wash rag.

Once Kenji had her cleaned up, he helped her out of the bathroom and to her room, and he stood her in front of him naked.

"Honey, I can't trust you to stay dry, can I?" he asked her.  "I'm sorry, but we are going to have to put you in a diaper and a shirt for the rest of the day because I need to see when or it you pee your pants again.  If you don't want to pee your pants, and you get to me in time, come and ask and I'll take you potty where you really should be going, at least at home, okay?"

He then dried off her bottom and legs and had her lay down so he could tape, not a pull up on her, but a full diaper.  He wanted her to learn that if she was going to ignore her needs to use the potty, then she was going to wear a full diaper all the time.

She didn't feel to bad about wetting herself, she is used to that by now. She wasn't disappointed in not getting to wear anymore panties, the diapers honestly felt comfier. But what honestly hurts, what kills her inside, is the disappointment she hears ooze from daddy's voice. She feels terrible that she let him down because she didn't tell him in time. Tears started coming to her but she tried to hold them in. "I-I'm sorry daddy" was the only thing she could think to say without making  daddy more disappointed in her. 

Kenji nodded when she apologized.

"You're a big girl," he told her.  "I just want you to be healthy, sweetie."

He got her changed into a diaper and a shirt, and then patted her diapered butt.

"Go eat lunch with your friends, honey.  They know you wore a diaper before, and one of them saw you poop your panties, so they won't be too surprised to see you in a diaper, sweetie."

He kissed her head.

"Now be a good girl."

"I will daddy I'll be the best girl for you!" She hugged him and nuzzled his mid torso. She kept the hug up for about a minute before running out to her friends. She sits between the two groups of them and looks at her food.

They saw her run in with a diaper on, and they looked at one another.  The poor girl.  

Megumi reached over and patted her arm.

"It okay," she told Gabby.  "We don't anyone see and laugh you pee at school."

She said it in Japanese and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Uh um o-ok" she says. The way she said that actually made her feel a little embarrassed. She is fine with wearing diapers because they feel good and don't leak when she can't make it to the potty. But it just hadn't sunk in that this could be embarrassing. She doesn't want it to be and would hope nobody picked on her but Megumi has now sewn doubt in her mind.

The girls looked at one another when the girl stood there, staring at them for a minute, and then they shrugged and decided to try to drop it.  It wouldn't do any good trying to explain to her because their English was no where good enough, and if they didn't say things just right, she might get the wrong idea all together.

"Sit up here and have some lunch," Megumi finally told her.

She smiled and nodded "haaaaaaaai" she sits with them and enjoys her lunch. Though she hasn't done it in a few days she can feed herself but she is happy to be eating with friends that she doesn't pay attention and gets food all around her mouth and somehow on her nose. Not to mention crumbs on her dress. It honestly is pretty cute that she doesn't notice. 

Megumi didn't really notice either because they are regular fourth graders who don't pay much attention to how they eat.  They may not be as messy as Gabby, but they do get some crumbs on their clothes, and they get a little on their faces near their mouths.

While they are eating, they are talking about silly things to make each other giggle, and Megumi, trying to keep Gabby upto date, but not being that good at English is frustrated in trying to tell her everything, so Gabby misses more than half of the joking and kidding around.

Gabby just smiles enjoying being part of the group. It matters to her that she can't understand what is being said but this beats them not being there at all. She can see Megumi is getting annoyed having to translate for her so she tries to think of something to talk to Megumi about. This ends up being difficult since she isn't much of a conversationalist. She starts getting frustrated herself and she makes cute funny faces when in deep thought.

Megumi giggled and so did the other girls at some of the cute faces she made.

Then all the girls started to try to pull funny but cute faces at each other to make it a kind of game, all of them laughing when a particularly funny face was made.

None of them manage to beat the American girl as her faces have them rolling on the ground but at the same time make them want to pat her head. She is just naturally adorable. She will make a great pop idol in that respect. 

After a while, Megumi asked.

"Are you going to practice your song you will sing for us sometime today?"

She sort of wanted to hear her voice, even if she wasn't ready with the song yet.