LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

She nods and gave daddy a kiss on the cheek and nuzzled him. She then climbed down and waddled over to her friends. Her diaper spreads her legs wide and she waddles over but trips and face plants on the ground. Luckily it wasn't bad enough to knock her out.

(You have her falling way too much.  Even toddlers don't face plant while wearing diapers, even if they are a little unstable on their feet.  There is usually an outside cause that makes toddlers fall down.  Otherwise, they tend to squat towards their bottoms when they think they are going to fall most of the time.)

Kenji shook his head and watched to make sure she got up and was okay.  He didn't want to rush over and baby her making her embarrassed in front of everyone for no reason, but he did want to make sure she was not hurt, too.

(She's only fallen once before and it wasn't because of a diaper last time but ok)

She gets on her knees and shakes it off and Kenji didn't need to run over and baby her because about four girls beat him to it. They gather around her, help her up, dust her dress and shirt off, and make sure she is ok which she nods to them that she is.

(Maybe I confused you with someone else, but I thought she fell exposing her diaper, not getting hurt, and she fell multiple times before she got hurt from trying the bar.  If that was not you, I'm sorry.  It just seems like you must think falling is cute or something, but if she face plants, it's not cute, it's worrisome.)

Megumi helped her up and took her by the hand.

"Don't run outside, unless you are in the grass or someone holds your hand," Megumi said to her.  "At least not while you have to wear diapers.  No one wants to see you get hurt really bad."

She checked the girl over, even lifting her skirt to check her legs weren't skinned up too much, but that mean the whole world could see her wet diaper.

"You look okay," she whispered.  "But be careful, okay?"

(That definitely wasn't me. The falling from the bar was the only one. The faceplant wasn't to be cute it was so the girls get worried and come save the baby)

Gabby nodded and sucked her thumb a bit out of worry as Megumi tells her off. "Hai" she says  as the lecture finishes. She reaches for hugs.

(Sorry I mixed you up, then.)

Megumi was happy when she said hai.  It made her sound much more like she was her suppai, and that the other four girls were the senpai.

"Good girl," Megumi smiles and took her hands.  Then she hugged her.

Shizue smiled.  "Yokatta, ne! ...." she rattled off something in Japanese.

Mika patted her wet bottom through her skirt and smiled.  "imoutosan...."

By the time they were done, all the girls had hugged her and given her word of caution, not only about running where it wasn't grassy, but about coming to her senpai if she had any trouble where her daddy couldn't handle it, and Megumi was sure to translate the important parts of what they said so that Gabby would know that they meant to be there for their little Suppai follower.

Megumi smiled and took her towards the playground bouncy spingy things that you sit on and get to move back and forth.

"You sit with me," she told Gabby firmly intending on keeping her safe so she didn't fall.  "We are all going to bounce on those."

The other three chose bouncy-springy critters they wanted, and Megumi took what was left because her prize, was that she got to sit with their little baby sister.

"Let me on first, then I'll help you on," she told her.  "I don't want you to fall off."

Eventually, the girls see him waving at them as more than fifteen minutes have passed, and Megumi carefully stops the critter with the other three girls helping so that they can get Gabby to slip safely down to her feet before Megumi gets off.  Then they took her hands, Mika and Shizue this time, and start to walk her back to Kenji.

Her diaper is starting to cool at this point and feels really heavy and wet and slimy.

Mika tapped Gabby on the back and shook her head at her while waving her finger.

"Dah may," she said.  "Dakkou!"

Megumi emphasize what Mika said.

"Gabby, you speak Japanese now.  No say up.  Say, Pa pa, dakkou."

She waited for her to say it right.

Kenji smiled and nodded at her to listen to her friends.

Kenji smiled and picked her up.

Then he carried her to the car while the others walked around them.

It wasn't long before they were back at the house.  He smiled at the girls.

"If you kids will wait in the living room, then I'll start lunch once I get Gabby changed."  He said this both in English and in Japanese so all the kids understood.

(Oh, I could of sworn they took a car.  Sorry).

Kenji put his food down.

"It's nice you are all taking care of her, but she is still a fourth grader just like the rest of you.  It's not natural for you to change your friends if they happen to have an accident, so go sit in the living room."

Kenji wanted Gabby to have natural friends, not ones that treated her like a baby all the time.

That entire conversation was in Japanese so she didn't understand what was going on she just knew daddy was holding her while getting lunch and her friends walked out looking disappointed she just layed on daddy's shoulder and sucked her thumb 

After they had gone to watch television, he took Gabby to the back to start changing her diaper for her.

"I'm going to put you in some panties because we're just at home," he told her.  "I want you to use the toilet if you can, honey."

He redressed her after getting her all cleaned up and then he took her out to see her friends again.

"I'm going to make lunch, and then I'll call moms to see if can take you all to the movies."

Gabby nodded "i tell daddy if i need to go potty" she says puffing her cheeks to make a determined face. She was happy to go to her friends  and they were suprised and somewhat worried to see her without a puffy bottom. She sat in between the four girls and they watched tv. After a bit Gabby felt the need to go potty for #2 but she held it in because the show looked interesting.

Kenji worked on lunch while the girls watched Gabby a little closer now, because she didn't have a diaper on.  They really didn't want her to wet her panties in front of them.  A diaper, that was gross, but at least it was in a diaper.  If she wet her panties, it would go all over the place....  EW!

They looked at each other and were asking why she isn't in her diaper and tell each other it's probably best for her if she wore one. Gabby meanwhile is engrossed on the tv and gets excited when there is words she recognizes and copies them like a toddler.

The girls laughed at the way she repeated the words because it was so cute.  They were watching channel 2, a channel that kids usually watched during the day.  Sometimes, it had cartoons on, it had baby interactive learning shows, and sometimes, you could learn English from watching it.

As the show progressed, Kenji eventually came in and called them to lunch.

However, it was just about the time he called them for lunch, that her little body started to push.  She was just a couple of pushes away from popping a little dirty into her panties.

Should she tell daddy that she needed to make poopy? That probably would be rude to say just before lunch. She should try to hold it in until after lunch. She could do it, she is a big girl after all. Well she technically is. Her living in japan has proven otherwise and now she can't let her friends know her real age or else they may not want to be her friends anymore. She has been thinking about this so much that her mind has not been focused on keeping her bowels still.

Somehow, she got to the table without incident, but as they started to eat, he could feel it creeping into the back of her panties little by little.  It was going to push at them, staining them any second unless she told someone she had to go.  Her body was already giving in to the pushing....

The other girls had not noticed that she was pooping her pants yet, and Kenji was in the kitchen putting things away from making their lunch.

She was trying her hardest to keep a straight face and not make an obvious poopy face. Then she gets an idea. What if she does start making a poopy face. Two things can happen. One they notice and don't realize what she's doing or two they notice and someone speaks up for her so she doesn't have to. Her face starts scrunching up.