LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Gabby was very confused by all means but she just smiles at Shizue but her eyes sometimes cuts to the rearview mirror hoping daddy will see so he will help her because she did not want to offend her new friend

At one point, Kenji did look back and he smiled at Gabby.

He said something to Shizue and that made her giggle.  She turned to her friend and gave her half a hug.

"Don't mind," she said to Gabby.  "Ja-pa-nee- zu sugu."

She wanted to use easy words, and some words that she thought was sort of English.  Anything to help her friend understand.

"Kirei pan-tsu masugu.  Ne?"

She wasn't sure if that was short enough and slow enough, but she hoped that Gabby would pick up what she was saying soon.

Shizue smiled as they arrived, and she got out and waited by Gabby for Kenji to open the door.  Then she reached for Gabby's hand and walked inside with her.

Kenji smiled at Shizue and said something to her.

Shizue blushed and quietly nodded and went to watch TV.

Then Kenji reached down and picked Gabby up.

"I'm going to change you first," he told her.  "Then you two can play together, okay?"

Kenji smiled as she nuzzled him and took her right back to her room to start getting her wet diaper off of her and getting ready to put her in something that will fit under a pair of jeans.

"Are you happy with your new friends, sweetie?" he asked her.

"Well, it just takes time, Gabby.  Eventually, you'll be able to speak to your friends if you just work on speaking with them."

He got her changed into some clean clothes, and then he patted her bottom to send her back to her friend.

"Go play, honey.  I'm going to prepare dinner."

(Sorry, I didn't remember.  It had been a while since we had the dinner scene, so I thought it was the day before.  LOL)

"Oh, well, I guess we did.  I wonder why I'm so hungry."

He chuckled.  "How about I just make some popcorn and get some drinks for you and your friend?"

Because it was so late, there really wasn't much time to spend with her friend, and after only watching one show, her friend had to go home.

When Shizue left, Kenji put Gabby in his lap and quietly rocked her as they watch more TV, waiting for her to fall asleep...

Gabby calmly sucked her thumb as she didn't even look up at her daddy not even watching tv she just loved being in daddy's arms and her diapers felt like a cloud around her bottom and her jamies felt nice as well so she drifted to sleep with absolute ease.

After a while, Kenji put her in her own bed while he cleaned up a little bit, and then soon, he also went to bed.

The next morning, he let her sleep a little later because it was Saturday.

He knew she was probably going to be wet the next morning, so he was glad he had her in diapers, and that she didn't seem to mind it for now.

Of course she had very pleasant dreams of her and her new friends playing at a pool she imagines what a pool is like from what she has seen on television and she is even wearing a very absorbent swim diaper in her dream that her friends praise her for and encourage her when she wets it in the dream which causes her to wet in real life and soon she wakes up and sits up and smile having a good sleep and looks around  "daddy! I'm up now!" She looks for him and sucks her thumb. She finds him still in bed in his room and she waddles over and lays on him.

When she laid on him, he continued to rest for a few minutes with her there, his hand lightly caressing her back and rubbing her.

"Did you sleep well?" he finally asked her after several minutes.

He felt her diaper and knew she was wet.

"I think we better change your diaper and get you some breakfast, sweetheart."

He sat up and looked up at the clock.  It was about seven in the morning.

(I thought you go to school on Saturdays in Japan)

"Yeah daddy i slept really well" she she says as she nuzzles his chest and her soggy diaper crinkling as her body moves. She wraps her arms around his neck expecting to be picked up as he sits up.

(Listening to American Media again, I see.  LOL.  Yes, in high school and some Junior high schools, for some special situations or days, you do, but then you get the following Monday off when that happens.  Even in elementary school, they have like three events on Saturdays where the kids are required to go, but they get that next Monday off when they do.)

He sat up and pulled her legs so she was in his lap.

"Well, I think we better get up then, and start with getting your diaper off of you, baby.  You need a little bath, too."

He helped her stand up, and then he got up and took her hand to take her to the bathroom to start cleaning her up.

(Oopse my bad and technically it's Japanese media that taught me that)

She hops on the toilet with the seat down and instinctively starts messing herself for a moment that she isn't actually sitting on the toilet and just rationalizes in her head that sheis in a diaper and can just keep going as her diaper continues to expand.

(Since most Japanese schools have not had Saturday school since around the 1970s as a regular thing, you must have been listening to news about private schools or certain special schools or events if you heard it from Japanese media.  I know since the 1990s, America was trying to tell Americans about how hard school was in Japan, and how America was lacking... especially in more recent news... half of which was BS.  Having worked in the Japanese system and having my own daughters go... I know a little more than the media tells people.)

Kenji watched her purposefully making a mess in her diaper and he sighed and shook his head.  It was one thing if it was an accident, but doing it on purpose... he wondered if he shouldn't have her see a therapist or something.

He let her finish, and then he started to undress her.

He decided not to say one way or the other about her making purposeful messes in her diaper or her pants.  It wouldn't be good to address it without some kind of understanding as to why she was doing it, and he wasn't sure she even understood what she was doing at this point.

(It was Japanese anime so it probably shows how not legit they are)

"Sorry daddy i forgot that i still had a diaper on and wasn't really sitting on the toilet i didn't exactly mean to. At least not before i started" she says feeling a bit guilty even though she is sure daddy is a little lenient with what she does in her diaper as long as she immediately asked for a change as soon as she noticed.

(Anime that comes from Japan tends to show either high school life... which is not so much about the classes as the clubs, which can take place on Saturdays, and they do have juku and other things like that where they go to study.  If it comes from America, or if it is American translated, I'm not sure I'd believe all the translations anyway.  I've seen English translations of both dramas and anime for Japanese programs, and they are sort of clumsy in some places.)

He sighed and smiled at her.

"Well, it's not that important.  You were wearing a diaper and not some panties, which would have made a really big mess."

He started to undo her diaper so he could clean her up.

(True)

She lays back and sucks her thumb relaxing herself and feeling good waiting for daddy to get most of the mess off and sit her into the bath tub. She waited and distracted herself by practicing her Japanese in her head or at least the words she knows already