LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

He sighed. 

“The school thinks you’re a high school student, so I’ll let you try it for a  week to se what’s like, but I’m going to be watching and if I decide it’s not good for you then you go to school in the grade I put you in. Deal?”

She nods then looks around not knowing what to do then she just decides to sit down next to him and watch the TV even though she can't understand what's going on. She occasionally sneaks looks at Kenji

Kenji was watching Japanese 'real' TV where people did some challenges for money.  

At the moment, they were trying to sit in a very hot hot tub of water, and sometimes, would only sit for a second before running out of the tub and dancing around to cool their legs.  Other times, they would actually get to sit down for a couple of seconds or even three or four seconds before jumping out screaming, sometimes tumbling over themselves to get out of the hot water!

Kenji was laughing at the faces they made and their antics as they tried the challenge.  More men than women were doing it, but there were a few women.

Gabby just sat there watching this randomness go down. She wasn't allowed to watch much TV back home but when she did it was nothing like this. The only reason that she knew about Japanese pop Idols is because she came across an article about one when she was doing some homework. She read up on the article then snuck and listen to one of the girls songs and she instantly knew she wanted to do that and be like that. She has always had a fascination with singing so to get to be a Teen Idol is a huge dream for her

As she sat there watching the show, Kenji looked over once in a while to see what she thought of it.  Even in America, he wondered if things on TV were the same or a little different than in Japan.

He yawned after a while and stood up to go to the kitchen to start making dinner.

Hopefully, wetting her pants was just a one time off thing, and he wouldn't have to worry about that anymore, even if she was really twelve and not sixteen.

He came out to the living room area for a minute again, and he called over to her.

"Is there anything you don't like to eat?"

She's a very picky eater she only a certain things back home. She probably likes things after she tries them but getting her to try them was such a chore for her parents that they just didn't bother and just let her eat what she wanted. She didn't see her appetite is picky so she just shrugged her shoulders she put her thumb in her mouth that she sat there continuing to watch TV she feels her bladder needing emptying soon but she decides to hold it

Kenji went back into the kitchen and tried to make something as close to Western food as he could manage.  He made fried chicken, rice, steamed corn on a cob.  Surely, this was familiar enough for her, and the next day, she could get used to eating Japanese food.

After nearly half an hour, dinner was done, and he brought the food out to the living room putting her dish on the kotatsu, a kind of low table that you sit cross legged at to eat, which has a heated built in underneath, so that in the winter, when you have a blanket that was between the table frame and the table top, it would be very comfortable.

It wasn't quite winter yet, as it was just now August 23rd, but in a few short months, any Japanese kid would be thrilled to have the kotatsu there to crawl under with their legs especially in the mornings.

She sees him setting the food on the strange low table so she hops up and walks towards him still sucking her thumb she sees no issue with this. She also slightly does the potty dance but she thinks she can hold it for a bit longer. She looks at the table and sees that the chicken is fried her parents usually only let her have grilled chicken so she wasn't sure about this plus corn which is a major starch she gave this food a kind of disgusted look because her parents taught her that food like this wasn't healthy

Kenji put the food on the table for her, and then he went back for some drinks, putting some milk, tea, and juice on the table with a glass.

"You can get any drink you like," he told her.  "If you need help to pour it, just let me know."

He then sat down and turned the television to an anime program to watch while they ate.

She reached for the milk and started to pour herself a glass when she got distracted by the anime which causes her to spill her drink which freaks her out when she notices causing her to wet herself the small chain of bad events causes her to really start sucking her thumb as she starts shedding tears at this embarrassing situation

Kenji had not noticed her wet pants yet, but he saw her sucking her thumb, crying, and her milk spilled all over the table and the floor.

He sighed and stood up and went to the kitchen to get a towel to clean her up with.

Pretty soon, he returned, and he called her over to him, motioning with his hand as well.

"It's okay," he said still not aware yet, that she was peeing her pants....

She runs to him quickly thinking that she's going to get yelled at as a wet spot slowly forms on the crotch of her overalls she speaking incoherently around her thumb trying to explain or make an excuse for herself but it just all comes out as gibberish

He didn't notice her growing wet crotch just yet, and he couldn't understand her especially with her thumb in her mouth, so he just sat her in his lap and started to rub her shoulders a bit.  Then he brought her food closer to himself and he started to prepare it for her.

"Just sit here with me, and eat your food, baby," he told her.  

He was really thinking that high school was a bad idea at this point... and he didn't even realize she was peeing yet!

She looked at the food and started to cry more and shook her head no. She had never tried food like this before and she didn't want to try now as she usually tends to even though if she just tried it she would more than likely enjoy it

Kenji sighed and pulled her into a hug.

He wasn't really sure what to do with her....

He then started to try to coax food into her mouth as he rocked her.  She had to eat, and this was as close to Western style cooking as he knew how to make.

Between the rocking and the coaxing she starts to slowly open her mouth her panties feel wet and Soggy and there's a dark wet patch on the front of her pink overalls she looks like a little girl in her daddy's arms she kind of felt that way as well but she doesn't understand that

Kenji was starting to get her to open her mouth to eat, when he realized that something felt off.

He felt down by her crotch subconsciously as he fed her, and he felt it.  

Did she pee?

He turned her around in his lap and looked at her, and he saw a huge wet patch on the front of her overalls, and he knew she had soaked her pants all over him.

He sighed and stood her up, making her turn around so he could see the damage.

Her bottom was soaked and her pants were soaked.

"Gabby?" he questioned as he looked at her cute little face.  You couldn't have!  I thought you just changed your wet pants!  Why didn't you go potty, baby?"

He then picked her up again for his pants were already wet anyway, and he hugged her and babied her, rocking her some more.

"I don't know why you didn't speak up, but you are allowed to go potty whenever you need to go, honey.  You don't even have to ask!"

He now knew he would not be putting her in high school no matter what!  She would definitely have trouble there if she was peeing in her pants!  He wouldn't say anything right now though.  He would just take her to Junior high and see if he could get her in a special class where people might not notice so much if she was wet sometimes.

"I-I'm sorry. I-It just happened." She says defending herself. She started crying because she thinks he'll send her back home and she'll never get to live out her dream. All because she wet her pants because she couldn't pour herself a glass of milk

Kenji pulled her into him and hugged her caressing her back.

"It's okay, baby.  Sometimes, kids make mistakes.  It's okay...."

He tried to calm her for nearly fifteen minutes before he got her some milk and then started to try to get her to eat again.

She cried until she was offered milk. She lets him hold it and drinks it down. She is once again having the food shoved in her face she wipes her tears and looks up at him with a cute face gone red from the red so she has rosey cheeks. "Do I have to eat it?"

He nodded.

"Yes, honey.  I need you to be strong, and you can't be strong if you don't eat, sweetie.  Just eat a little bit for me, and I'll let you know when it's enough."

He rubbed her back.

"After you eat, I guess I'll give you a bath because you peed twice today, and I really... don't know about you bathing yourself after that, honey...."

She gives a pouty face and opens her mouth a bit. She is upset that she peepeed herself, and has to eat this yucky food. She bets that she won't like it but she'll do it for her homestay daddy but she guarantees it'll be disgusting

He didn't try to tell her it will taste good because he didn't know her tastes, and didn't want to lie to her.  He only promised to let her know when she had eaten enough that he felt she would be okay until the next morning.

"I'm sorry," he told her.  "But when I asked you if there is anything you wouldn't eat, you shrugged, so I did the best I could and made something that I know I've seen western world people eating."

He started to feed her.

"I promise, wetting your pants isn't the end of the world, sweetheart.  This can't be something you usually do because then the high school would have known you weren't a high school student, really, and wouldn't have gotten you mixed up, honey."

"But I am a high school student" she says then she is fed and a smiles starts to form. What do you know the stuff really is good. All she had to do was try it. She opened her mouth wide for more as she leaned on Kenji

"No," he said.  "You are a little girl that is capable of doing high school work, but you are not mature like a high school kid.  A high school kid would not have wet her pants, for example, honey."

He rocked her and fed her.

"It's okay, though, sweetie.  I understand that you feel like you should be given credit for what you've done, and I agree with that.  I do think it's great you can do the work that high school kids do, but that doesn't mean you ready for a public high school, honey."

He kept patting her back.

"Anyway, we'll see what happens tomorrow when I take you to school."

But not high school, he thought to himself, but maybe Junior high school.  She probably wouldn't know the difference since she can't read Japanese yet, and she has been homeschooled since starting.  Besides, Japanese school is different than American school.  He was pretty sure of that.