LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Megumi turns and asks Gabby about it calmly not wanting to pressure her. Gabby takes a bite of her lunch and turns "yeah actually i thought about last night and thought of a song i can sing that i found on the internet a while ago that you may recognize because it's a Japanese song translated to English"

"That would be cool," she said.  "It would be interesting to see how different it sounds in English."

She smiled.

"Well, I won't tell them are you ready until you tell me so, but I'll tell them you have something in mind."

She waited to make sure Gabby didn't want to say anymore before she told her other classmates what Gabby had said.

Megumi told them that was still thinking about the best timing for it, but that she had a song picked out and that she would be singing for them as soon as she was practiced up a bit on it so that she didn't make any obvious mistakes.

When she told them the song she would sing, but with English lyrics, the whole class cheered and started talking excitedly about it.

Megumi smiled back at Gabby.

"I told them once you practice it a little more, you will sing it for us, and everyone is really excited now."

Gabby smiled as she leaned on Megumi and continued eating her lunch. She would have to time practicing at home after studying and talking to daddy of course. After lunch they moved their desks back to normal and it was time to go outside again

Megumi started to take her outside with the other fourth graders when a sixth grader came upon them.

She spoke with Megumi for a  minute or two, and then laughed and walked away.

Megumi looked down frowning for a minute, but then turned to Gabby and smiled.

"Let's go this way," she said avoiding the bars.

Gabby didn't know what was said but she was 80% sure it was about her. "You don't have fo play with me if you don't want to Megumi. I'll be fine by myself. " she says not wanting to ruin any status Megumi had

"That's not the Japanese way," she said.  "Just because it is easier to turn away from a friend doesn't mean it feels good to do so."

She took her hand.

"We can play soccer with the boys over there.  They don't mind to girls play on court unless get in a way and make shoot ball hard.  Just stay away ball if you don't shoot good and no one is mad."

She took her in that direction.

Megumi saw that she was trying to stay out of the way, so she just walked her to a corner where the ball wasn't like to go to talk to her.

"You don't play Soccer too much is it?" she asked.  "Maybe you tell me something you like to do?"

She smiled.

One of the boys noticed that they went to one corner, and they stopped playing.

One boy came around and pointed her out.

He spoke Japanese and all the other kids were astounded.  

Actually, he had said something about her being in his class, and that she was a singer, and that she was going to translate a popular J-Pop song into English and then sing it for the class.

The other boys started to get interested at that point, and all efforts to keep the soccer game going came to a halt.

Megumi heard the boys and sighed turning to Gabby.

"The boys not in our class say it's no fair.  They want you to sing the song when you are ready at recess so everyone in school who is interested can hear you."

Megumi smiled.

"How about you use our class as a practice?" she offered.  "If it goes well, then if you want, you can do it at recess, but if it doesn't go like you want it to, then we can cancel the school one and say that you still need a little more practice?"

She could see by the way the girl looked when she said 'the whole school?'  that she was very nervous.

Megumi was a little surprised to get a sudden hug.  Yeah, Japanese girls sometimes hugged, but not for something so small as this.  At least in Megumi's mind it seemed like simple advice.  

She smiled at the other girl and tried to let her hug her as long as she wanted though she was a little awkward feeling.

"Oh, it looks like a swing is free," she suggested pointing at the swings.  There actually three of them free.  "Do you want to?"

She started to walk that way.

Megumi hung out on the swings for the rest of recess until it was time to go in.

When they lined up to be taken back into the classroom, Megumi smiled at Gabby.

She pointed over at the bathroom.

"Do you go now?" she asked her reminding her it was a good time to ask.

Gabby had nice, easy, safe fun on the swings. No way to get hurt from that or be in someone's way. The best was that Megumi was there with her and it looked like she was having fun as well. When they dinished they went and lined up and when Megumi pointed to the bathroom Gabby started to feel nervous. Megumi was being nice and going out of her way to remind Gabby but the toilets in there are weird. "Uhhhhh well......i......I-I'm fine" she told the younger girl 

Megumi smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I just thought I'd point it out in case.  I don't like for you to have a hard time."

She walked her to the classroom, and sat down at her desk ready to start the afternoon lessons.

Somehow, she got through the whole afternoon without needing the bathroom.  However, just as it was time to walk home with the other kids, for the school had convinced Kenji that her getting used to walking with the other kids will give her a chance to make more friends, she started to feel like she needed to pee.

The teacher started to organize kids in line to walk out to the recess ground where the kids would meet with other kids walking on their own routes.

"You stay with Aiko," Megumi told Gabby.  "Your house is very close to hers, and since she's in our class, you can get used to her and not get lost, okay?  Plus, if we listen to the sixth graders, they won't let us get lost."

Gabby instantly looked at Megumi terrified "w-wait you won't be able to go with me" she heard her friend out and gulped. She had gotten use toMegumi now she had to go home with a complete stranger she was so scared and now she really had to pee the problem were just piling up on her. She walked to Aiko who Megumi pointed out nervously and slowly as her heart started to pound and she squeezed her little legs together 

Aiko smiled at her classmate.

"Dai jou bu," she said reaching out a hand to hold her hand.  "Dai jou bu.  Mina to isshou ni ikun desu."

She didn't seem to be able to speak any English at all.

Then she pointed out a taller girl than she was, and said something else in Japanese.

When everyone was in line, and the sixth graders, three of them, walked along the line to see who was in it, one of them stopped right next to her.

"Gah bee?" she asked.

Aiko nodded.

The sixth grade girl smiled and nodded.

Then they started to walk.

Gabby could not be more scared. Aiko spoke something at her. Dai jou   bu. She sort of recognized it she just nodded to what the girl was saying as her bladder seemed to be more and more full. Then a girl who was even taller than Gabby came up and tried to say her name then when Aiko confirmed her identity she felt a twd bit of relief but she soon was about to feel relief in the lower part of her body .