LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

The teacher smiled at her and went on taking role.

When role was taken, the teacher started to write a few Kanji characters on the board.

Megumi smiled and whispered.

"Write exactly like the teacher does... in just the right way she does.  Don't write from left to right marks if teacher did from right  to left.  Watch careful."

Then she showed her how to make a mark and told her the meaning of the six kanji they were studying that day.

This is it. This was why Gabby had come back to elementary school she was learning how to write in kanji she grinned ear to ear as she watched the teacher and listened to Megumi. She took note after note on this 

Megumi watched her writing the Kanji, and when she took short cuts because it was easier to do one stroke first than the one shown, Megumi moved over, erased Gabby's mark, and then took her hand and showed her the correct order that was shown.

"It very important how you make stroke, because stroke can change the look of Kanji and sometimes make it a different one," she explained.

"Oh i-i'm sorry" she whispered back then thought to herself "boy Kanji must be a very strict writing style there doesn't seem to be room to write how you choose. That's no excuse though i have to nail this if i ever want to write songs here in japan then i have to know how to do the language and do it right" she thought as she got her cute determined face again.

Megumi smiled as she wateched her trying to do the kanji right.

"That's right.  Just be careful," she said.

She then wrote hiragana and then romanji (the English alphabet way of saying the word) below each of her kanji for her so that she could learn to say them right.  It was funny, but the kanji was said differently depending on what other kanji was with it and in what order it was in.  That made reading it a bear to remember, but eventually, some of it would make sense.

After a while, the students were putting their kanji books away and getting out their reading, maybe about twenty minutes into the lesson.

It was about this time, that Gabby started to realize that her bottom was pushing at her to use the bathroom, but they still had about 25 minutes of class left... not to mention that all they had were those squat potties as far as she would know.

She had a choice to make sit here and hold it all in or go use those weird potties. She picked holding it in. It is very excruciating she holds her stomach and has a pained look on her face.  She is watching the clock as it moves slower and slower to her with ten minutes left she can't take the pain and let's go

When it became unbearable, and she decided that it was better to let it go, she felt a powerful puff of air when suddenly, a bulge started to push into her panties followed by a flow of urine.  As the first bit forced her bottom open and melted into a mess from the urine in her seat, more solid pushed again and thumped into her panties with some squelching and silent f-- sounds.  Then it got stuck because she was sitting down and there was no more room for it to expand out.

More pee poured all over her seat and the floor while the poop stayed half out in her panties and half trapped still inside with the backdoor open, ready to let more out once room was made.

She sniffled and looked around so many people were either taking notes or looking at the teacher that she had to hurry and get out of there before the smell and drips of urine got everyone's attention and she still had to go. She grabbed Megumi tearfully and pointed to her lower parts

Megumi shook her head and reached out her hand to her friend.

She raised her hand.

After a little talking in Japanese, the teacher nodded at Megumi and then directed the class to finish their reading.

As Megumi helped Gabby up, more poop slipped out and pushed right into her panties with an audible sound that made two people near them look right at her wet pants as Gabby helped her out to the hall.

"Come on, Gabby," Megumi said trying to get her friend to go see the nurse.

Once out of the class room Gabby starts letting out audible whining noises as she wipes her tear filled eyes. She waddled behind  Megumi as she was taken to the nurse. It feels so icky as poopoo seeps into her panties and peepee seeps out of it.  She can't move to fast if she doesn't want it all getting out and down her legs.

Megumi saw how funny she was walking and slow, and she sighed.

"You pooped your pants, didn't you?" she asked.  "It's okay, but it's not exactly normal.  I'm pretty sure even in America, that can't be normal.  Do you want to tell me why you did that?  I'm not going to make fun of you, but if there is anyway we can stop you pooping your pants at school, that would be best for you."

She held her hand and walked as slowly as Gabby wanted to walk.

"Y-yes i did and no it's not normal. I'm sorry i didn't mean to. It's just i was trying to hold it in but the pain got too much and it just came out" Gabby says not doing a good job defending herself. She waddled and softly cried 

Megumi stopped her and turned her to face her.  Then she gave her a hug though tried to keep her body as far from Gabby's wet pants as she could.

"It's okay, Gabby.  Every someone has mistake something.  It doesn't easy to come another place for school.  Even you know how to ask, it is hard to know if you can ask then or not."

She smiled.

"I so sorry you poop in your panties.  You get so scared, about it, right?  I don't let that any someone in class call you name about it.  I teach them that you don't wait long and too scared because don't can ask teacher about it, okay?"

She let go of her hug and took Gabby by the hand.

"Let's go nurse now.  You want clean pants."

Gabby smiled behind her tears and hugged Megumi  leaning over and smiling trying to not get her mess on someone else. "Th-thank you M-megumi. Y-You're my h-hero!" She cried and stuttered as the younger girl dragged her to the nurse's office  for the second day in a row

Megumi came into the nurse's office, and she spoke with the nurse.

It took some time for her to explain while Gabby stood there in her mess, but eventually, the nurse came over and Gabby helped her talk to Gabby.

"It okay," Megumi translated.  "You go back to behind curtain and she get clothes your host daddy bring for you."

She walked with Gabby behind the curtain.

Megumi stood to one side and watched her.

The curtain separated a decent amount of space from the main room including a bed for sick students there.

Megumi smiled once Gabby had gotten her messy clothes off, and she went over and reached out for her hands.

"The nurse will be right...."

And speak of the devil, she entered the curtained area with some clothes and a bucket of water with wash clothes in it.  In Japan, they don't have the nurse bathroom right off from the room like in America, so this was the best the nurse could do.

The nurse spoke with Megumi for a minute and then Megumi left the curtained area.

Then the nurse motioned for Gabby to come her and she started to clean her up speaking in a soft tone, but in a language that Gabby couldn't possibly understand yet.

Gabby just stood there as the nurse cleaned her more thankful that she got help then upset that it happened. Between the helpful nurse and the awesome Megumi plus who could forget the greatest daddy in the world Gabby was reasured that everything was going to be ok

Eventually, she was led back to Megumi who would translate for her.

"Honey," Megumi translated for the nurse.  "It's okay, but maybe you should think about wearing diapers to school until you get used to things.  You are not the only one that would be wearing them, and I won't be telling anyone that you do except your teacher and your translater, Megumi here.  I wouldn't even tell her if there was an adult translator with you."

She smiled at her.

"But Megumi seems to be good about taking care of you and being your friend, so I don't think she's going to be mean about it if you decide it would be okay to wear diapers to school."

She smiled.

"Go on back to class dressed as you are right now.  I don't want you to be put in a diaper until you've had a chance to think about it because it has to be your choice or it will just make things harder for you at school, honey."

Megumi took her hand to lead her back to class.

"Honestly, Gabby, I don't care which one you choose, but you need to tell me as soon as you have accidents.  You haven't made it to the potty since yesterday when you started, so it's okay if you just go in your pants.  Just try to do it as secretly and quietly as you can and tell me as quietly as you can so that the snotty girls don't find out you are always peeing.  They won't make a big deal out of once, but if you keep doing it, they might be a little mean about it."

Gabby nods to the nurse. She listened and understood as Megumi translated the nurse "yes ma'am I'll talk about it with my daddy later" she then held Megumi's hand as she was pretyy much treated like a child but didn't notice and just nodded to Megumi "I'll tell you if i have another accident "

"Good," Megumi said.  "I'm glad you're my friend.  To tell the truth, you are the only one that actually takes me very seriously in our class.  Most everyone else ignores me, and it's mostly because of those snotty girls, so I'm really glad you trust me enough to let me help you out."

She hugged her.

"We'll be having lunch soon, so when we get to the room, I want you to stay right by me.  If you are off alone, and anyone has noticed what you did earlier, I'm not sure what will happen."

Gabby smiles and is glad that just simply listening and doing as the younger girl tells her to do seems to make them better friends "I'll always take you seriously Megumi" she says and nuzzles her when they hug she nods and leans on Megumi fairly similar to how she would lean on her daddy

Gabby led her right to their desks where Gabby started to show her to clear off her desk for the food for lunch.  Luckily, neither of them were on lunch duty that day, so they could just sit at their desks and read a book or talk while five other kids were working to get the food ready for their teacher and their classmates.

Gabby did notice that her chair had been wiped off, so someone must have noticed that she had peed, and had cleaned it up for her.  If they did, Megumi didn't say that it was noticed.  It was almost as if the kids didn't really care if a classmate peed themselves unless it was obvious enough to make them feel sorry for them more so than to make fun of them.  But that was wetting.... There is no way the snotty girls would let someone get away with pooping their pants without some harsh lessons of life if they knew that she had done that.

She would have to really talk to daddy later. She doesn't care if she would have to wear a diaper she can't risk another incident like today or even worse. Plus she is running out of panties at this point 

Pretty soon, they were eating lunch and some of the kids were bugging Megumi to ask Gabby if she had thought about a song or two to share with them.  They really wanted to hear her sing, even the snotty girls!