LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Not just wet but she's now wetting to the point that she is starting to not notice. Right now it can be chalked up to that she's tired and she's distracted by daddy feeding her but who knows if she would notice if she wasn't. As daddy feeds her she is waking up more and more and enjoying her yummy pancake breakfast she says with  a mouth full and syrup around her lips "thank you daddy!"

He patted her and whispered.

"You're welcome, baby."

He felt her peeing more into his lap, and he sighed.

The poor little girl just keeps wetting her pants without realizing it.  Maybe he should send her to school in a pull up or something, but right now, all he has is regular type on diapers.  He doubted she would want to go to school like that.  Some one would notice for sure if she wore regular diapers.

"Honey," he said calmly in a very low voice.  "It's okay if you pee your pants at school, but if it happens, I want you to get your teacher's attention, and get permission to see the nurse," he told her.  "I'm going to bring some extra clothes for you for today."

Her face went red "y-yes daddy" she was scared her heart was starting to pound "oh no does he know i had an accident at lunch yesterday? Did he notice my panties were different? Why else would he suddenly talk about wetting?  Wait he says it's ok and that says he's not mad at Gabby right?" She gulps and opens her mouth " daddy happy with Gabby r-right" she asks not realizing how vague that question was

Kenji picked her up so she was standing and facing him, and now her legs were cool from being wet and being lifted out of his lap.

He patted her soaked diapered bottom though she had pajama pants on that were wet.

"Honey, you're daddy Kenji's little girl," he told her.  "Daddy Kenji is very happy with his little girl.  I'm not going to be mad just because you have trouble controlling your bladder sometimes, baby.  I do want you to take care of it as soon as you can though if you pee pee your pants because it's not good for your health to wear wet pants, and it's also not good socially to wear wet pants on purpose because it might make other children think you like being dirty, honey.  I'm sure some of your little friends won't mind if you have accidents, but they will wonder if you wear wet pants all the time once your class figures out that you can't help yourself."

He smiled at her.

"Yes, sweetie, I know you peed yesterday.  Your school called me and let me know that they had to change you."

She smiles and feels a little cold down below she doesn't bother to look as daddy confirms, at least in her head, that he was talking about yesterday's accident and thanks to daddy's words she feels less guilty about it " okay daddy! If i make wee wee accidentbi will tell the teacher" immediately hugs daddy and nuzzles "i love you daddy" she says feeling super attached to him

He smiled and kept patting her wet bottom.

"Well, daddy needs to finish feeding you, and then we need to get you a bath, sweetie.  Daddy's little girl is wet and needs to get cleaned up for school."

He touched her nose and then sat her back down now in his wet lap from where she had been sitting before, and finished feeding her her breakfast.

She giggles as her nose is pat. Wait why did she need a bath? Daddy's little girl was what now? Ahhh who cares daddy is feeding her and when daddy is doing anything nothing else matters to her and she opens wide for more food and ate as she was fed until daddy assumes she is full

When Kenji thought she was full enough, he picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.

He put her down next to the tub and started to fill it.

"Your parents never really took care of you like this at home, at least not when you could remember, did they?" he asked her.  "That's why you enjoy it so much, right?"

He turned to her once the tub was filling and started to take off her shirt.

"No daddy i don't remember anything like this" she sat still like a good girl and let daddy do his thing. She listens as she hears the water rise in the tub it's such a soothing sound. She also listened to daddy of course how could she not. "Yeah i really like how daddy takes care of me a lot!" She says super excited 

Soon enough, he had her top off of her and was now pulling down her soaked pajama bottoms revealing a leaking diaper.

He untaped it, and took it off of her as well.

"There we are, baby.  All better," he said.  "It can't be comfortable wearing a wet diaper that's leaking all over the place, baby."

He helped her into the tub and then started to wash her.

Kenji smiled and shrugged.

"Does it matter, sweetie?" he asked her.  "I think you were just so tired you didn't notice yourself peeing again when I was feeding you, baby."

He continued to wash her.

"You just can't help it, so there's no point in worrying about it, okay?"

"Yeah i just go wee wee and i can't tell but when i feel it i tell somebody  because I'm no dirty Gabby right daddy?" She says looking at him with a face that's a  mix between  cuteness and determination 

Kenji smiled at her cute little serious face.

"Well, of course you try to be a clean good baby girl," he told her.  "But don't worry too much if it's hard.  Daddy understands, baby."

He soon had her clean, and was starting to stand her up so he could lift her out of the tub.

She giggles and clings to him as she is lifted out of the tub and dried off. She gives daddy a kiss on the  cheek and nuzzles him as she is taken to her roon to be dressed by daddy. She loves her daddy and is happy to let him pick and choose what she wears

Kenji put her in a black Tshirt that had a white Mickey Mouse on it, and he dressed her in purple jeans.

"There we are," he said to her.  "Now, junbi (jun-bee) shimashou. (shee-mash-O)."

He led her by the hand to her school bag and started to look through it to take out what she didn't need and what she would need for class.  He had a copy of her schedule, so he knew what books she needed, and doubted she could read the titles of her books or the paper well enough to do it herself.  But as he put her stuff in her bag, she showed her the book and notebook and told her the English word.  "Math...," he showed the Sugaku book.

"Jun-bi She......ma......shou did i do it right daddy?" She asked with a big smile as she held up her school bag for him to go through and nodded as he showed what text books were for what subject 

"Let's get ready," he smiled at her nodding.  "That's what we said."

He then helped her put her bookbag on her back, and then took her by the hand to lead her to the car.

He had another bag with two changes of pants and undies for her.

"Now, no more playing on the bar you played on yesterday by yourself," he warned her.  "If you want to play on it, make sure someone is there that you trust can keep you from falling and hurting yourself, okay?"

He smiled.

Soon, they were halfway to the school.

"Oh ok! Junbi shimashou!" She says much more confidently. As they left she got warmed about the bars "yes daddy but i probably won't get on again. Too scary but i do have a friend who can help. Her name is Megumi she i super nice and speaks a bit of english." She excitedly talks about her friend. As she rambles she doesn't notice the pancakes she at going through her and that soon she'll have to use the bathroom for a different reason 

Kenji smiled and nodded at her excitement.

Soon enough, they were at school, and Kenji took her to her classroom again.

"From tomorrow, I think you can find your room by yourself?" he asked her.

In the room, Megumi was already seated at their desks, and she smiled up at Gabby.

"Come over," she said simply in English.  "I check homeworks for you and be make the teacher happy you do homework."

She nodded "yeah daddy i can find my class room tomorrow" she says with her as she makes that  determination face she makes. She skips along holding daddy's hand ready to learn Japanese words. When inside she heard Megumi  call her over and ran over immediately sees Megumi helped her she thanks her friend and takes her seat.

Megumi started to say one word her or there so that Gabby could get the word in Japanese for some of the answers on the homework.  She wanted her to be ready in case teh teacher called on her, but she wasn't sure if the teacher would call on her since she was sure teh teacher knew that she didn't speak Japanese yet.  Afterall, the teacher put Megumi with her yesterday because of her lack of Japanese skills.

Finally, the homeroom teacher came into the room and the class stood up.

"Rei" was called out an everyone bowed.

"Chuuseki"

And everyone sat down.

Then the teacher started taking role.

Megumi was the best to Gabby she is actively helping her when she did not need to. First chance she gets she gonna give Megumi a big hug. When the teacher arrive and she stood with the class and bowed. She didn't say whatever the class said but she listened closely and she leaned over to Megumi and whispered "what does Rei and Chuuseki mean?" She says not knowing if she said the second word right.

"Ritsu, is stand up.  Rei, is bow and show respect to the teacher.  Chuuseki is have a seat or be in middle of seat.  Only two people have to say these word and the whole class does that actions."

She smiled.

"I show you Kanji for ritsu."

She then make a small mark on a paper.  Then she drew a horizontal line that ran right under the mark and touched it.  Just a bit in from the each edge, she drew a slanting verticle line, and, and then she drew a line under those lines connecting them.

"See how the two long up and down lines look like leg of people.  That how you know it means ritsu and ta from tatsu."

She called "hai" when the teacher called her name.

When the teacher called Gabby, she nudged her.

"Say hai!  It sounds like Hi to you like when you say hello, but it means 'yes' because the teacher say to you your name."

Gabby nodded along and honest to God was taking notes from what this little girl who is like two years younger than her was saying. She put them away to study then looked at Megumi when she nudged her and quickly learned how to say yes. She turned to the teacher and said  "h-hai!"