LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

"Do you know that songs by a brother and sister called a Carpenters?  And how about Beach Boys song and Beetles?" Megumi asked.  "We heard those song sometimes because older brother or sister study it at Junior high school."

She smiled.

"There also newer song who is sang by someone named is Lexi, and another one is Hannah Montana."

She smiled.

"We find the song for you soon by Internet to show you the song we think about, okay?"

She nods though she doesn't know who most of those are. Her parents don't  let her listen to Hannah Montana because of how terrible the show and Miley Cyrus is. Also the Beetles for some other reason.

Soon enough, eating time was over, and the kids were getting ready to go outside to play.

"You play dodge ball?" Megumi asked her.  "Or you play on a bar?"

She really didn't know what American kids did for fun, but was trying to figure out a way to include her new classmate.

"Ummm I've never really played before byt I've seen it on some tv shows" being a sheltered child she really didn't go to the park or play with the other kids. By the time he finished her homework it would usually be too dark outside so she would have to stay in.

"It's not that hard, and easy to play dodgeball, but maybe playing on the bars is more fun if you don't know how to play dodgeball."

She took her to the recess ground and showed her the bars that were raised off of the ground, and some girls were twirling their bodies around it.  

"Just start out easy with hooking your leg on it like this," the girl showed her.  Then your can put your wrists like this and spin your body on it.  Be careful to hold on though.  If you are scared because it's easy to falll, you don't have to hook your leg.   You can just bend your waist over the bar and pull yourself around it and land on your feet, too, like this."

She continued to try to give her different examples to try.

"If you want, two of us can help you."

Of course, her English was much more broken than that, but after a lot of showing and explaining, eventually that was what was understood that she was doing.

"No no i think i can give it a try on my own" she says though on the inside she is highly terrified she goes up and struggles pulling herself up due to weak upper body strength. She tries to hook her leg but she quickly feels her leg slipping she tries to fix herself but she ends up twisting her body wrong and falls off and suddenly everything has gone black.

The girls around her rush to the nurse to tell her what happened to get her help.

Meanwhile, Megumi stayed with her in case she came to, and a few others were gathered around making sure she was okay.

She had a bump on her head, and her back was skinned up a little ripping her shirt, but other than that, she wasn't seriously hurt.

A few hours later, she was at home waking up in her own bed at Kenji's house.

He was currently sitting on the floor by her bed reading a book waiting for her to wake up.

"D-daddy?" Gabby says as she slowly wakes up her vision is a little blurry and her head is aching but others she doesn't feel to bad she at least isn't crying. She's too out of it to cry really. She looks over and she can kind of make out the figure as her vision starts to get better. She can tell that it's daddy.

Kenji got up and walked over and pulled her into his lap.

"You got a big bump on your head," he said.  "Some of the kids said that they offered to help spot you, but you told them that you could do it," he patted her leg.  "It's okay to want to do things for yourself, but you should be careful when you try something for the first time."

He then hugged her a little tighter.

"I'm glad you are alright, honey."

"B-but daddy. I'm older than them i shouldn't need help" she says as she gets lectured. She doesn't feel scared as she can tell that he is not at least openly angry at her. "I'm sorry daddy" she says as she lays her head on his chest hoping that he isn't disappointed in her 

(Did she wet while unconscious?)

"Honey, those kids at your school don't know how old you are, and regardless of age, everyone needs help when they first do something."

He touched her nose.

"Trust me, they know that some things take practice, baby."

Kenji patted her shoulder and smiled.

"It's okay, baby.  I just hope that you understand that everyone has to learn to do something before they can do it.  I don't want you to actually get hurt in a way that will be more permanent is all.  After all, you want to be a singer and an idol, and you can't do that if you hurt yourself badly, can you?"

She giggles and blushes and tries to hide her face in his neck when he mentions her dream. She also remembers her friends wanting her to sing to them she needs to prepare. "Yes daddy i understand"

He patted her bottom.

"Good girl."

He then picked her up and as he did so, he realized she had peed her pants again.

"Did you realize you were wet, honey?"

She must have done so when she was unconscious, but being so worried about her, he had not noticed that until now.

"Let's get you changed, and then we'll get you some dinner, okay?"

Kenji heard the panick in her voice when she first said that she was sorry, and he hugged a little stronger and shook his head at her.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, baby.  The whole reason I put you back in elementary school is you need some help growing up some, and I know that wetting your pants isn't going to disappear over night.  You are still in a different country where everything is different.  I just figure elementary school kids will be easier on you when you have problems, such as when you pee your pants than junior high school kids will be."

He patted her back as she calmed until he got her into the bathroom.

Once he sat her on the toilet so he could fill the tub, though he didn't take down her clothes as he didn't really expect her to use the toilet.  She was already wet.  He just wanted to put her down somewhere for a minute.

But actually, she did have to pee a little.

Not to mention she was still a little dizzy so she isn't exactly focusing on potty control right now. She holds her head when a bit of pain returns to her a bit of a hissing noise can be heard "uh oh" she looks down and looks to daddy blushing as she is past the point of no return as her wet panties get even more soaked.

Kenji smiled as he got ready to get her and saw her peeing her panties.

"It's okay, sweetie.  Just finish on the potty so we don't flood the floor, okay?  Then I'll put you in the bath and start washing you up."

He could see that she was holding her head.

"Your head still hurts, doesn't it?" he asked her.  "Once we get you bathed and get something to eat for you, I'll give you something for that, and then let you sleep a little more in my arms, okay?"

He picked her up patting her wet bottom as he did.

"Good girl," he whispered as he finished undressing her and putting her in the tub.

Then, he started to bathe her.

She relaxes in the big tub the warm water helping kill her headache as the stresses of the day wash away and when shw gets  clean and gets out of the tub nothing will be there but daddy's little girl 

He lifted her out of the tub and started to dry her off in time.

When he realized how relaxed she was, he picked her up in the towel and took her to her room to put her in some clean clothes.

"Now that you feel a lot better, let's get you something to eat, okay?"

"Yes daddy I'm really hungry" she says with rosey cheeks as she rubs her tiny tummy. She stays clinging to her daddy having only let go of him to get her night gown on then it was back to being attached to daddy's hip.