LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Megumi giggled and nodded.

"Yes, I do." she answered knowing what she was supposed to say.

"You said, Would  and like..., she said a little confused.  I thought you say Do and want.  I don't know would, but I like ice cream.

Gabriella gasps as she didn't realize just how bad she messed up the sentence  in English she starts apologizing profusely as she goes red and blushes looking down. "How did i mess up my own language" she thinks

Ms. Moss saw that something was wrong and she quickly came over to see what caused Megumi and Gabby to stop participating in the exercise.

"What's wrong, girls?"

Megumi said something in Japanese.

Ms. Moss smiled and put her hand on Gabby's head.

"I would like and I want mean the same thing," she said in English and then in Japanese so that Gabby understood.  "I would like is just more polite but more difficult because like has other meanings.  Since I already taught you like means 'suki desu,' I didn't want to confuse you, so I'm teaching I want or do you want instead."

"Oh, okay," Megumi nodded.

"It's okay, Gabby.  You didn't realize that it can be confusing for other people who have completely different words for polite forms and casual forms.  And in English, we don't really think about whether we are being polite so much when we talk as the Japanese actually do when they address elders or equals.  Just say 'Do you like...?' for now on, and the other students will understand you, okay?"

Ms. Moss then left them to go help others.

Mean while, Megumi stayed right next to Gabby, and decided to help her with her friends and other classmates.  She would tell them in Japanese that Gabby was a native speaker, but that sometimes made it hard to follow the lesson because the natural words she uses and the words that are being taught sometimes seem different.

The other kids nodded and let Megumi help them.

Megumi looked up to Gabby for the correct pronunciation of different words that were on the exercise sheet.  She tried to mimic the words exactly as Gabby said them.  As they were about half way through the lesson, Gabby started to feel like she had to pee.

(Let's have her pee per pants while they are doing this exercise, but Megumi helps her hide it until lunch when people get excited, and then she asks the teacher to take Gabby to the nurse while the ohter kids are too excited getting ready.  They move their desks and put things away so there are several minutes of chaos during this time where Gabby could be snuck out and down to the nurse without anyone realizing what happened.  A few students will go to the toilet during this time, so it's not unusual for someone to leave the room.)

(Ok)

Gabby was crossing her legs "no why now of all times" she thinks as she continues actually helping the other kids. She can't let this moment get interrupted. The feeling is getting way too strong and soon a little spurt comes out. Followed by a stream "oh no" she whispers to herself.

Gabby's pants were soon wet, but no one really noticed becasue of all the moving around and talking practicing their English.

Soon enough, everyone had been asked to sit down again, and since Gabby sat down at around the same time as everyone else, no one had noticed that she had peed herself yet.

The teacher smiled and praised the class for working hard, and was soon enough out the door.

Then the class teacher nodded at three kids to go get the lunch cart for their room.  In the mean time, other kids stood up and started to push desks into groups, and that was when Megumi noticed that Gabby's pants were wet.

She whispered to her.

"Come with me."

She went to the teacher and spoke Japanese, and then then took her out of the class and down the hall some before she started to talk.

"You got wet to your pants," she said.  "I take you see nurse.  She has clean clothes there so maybe you can fit it."

She turned to look at Gabby.

"I don't funny that that happened, but after this, you tell me you go okay?"

She took her hand and started to walk her to the nurse.

This was so embarrassing and Gabby was having such a good day to. She honestly wanted to cry but she held the tears in as Megumi took her out of the room and was taking her down to the nurse's office. 

Megumi took her to the nurse and she spoke in Japanese for a bit, and then the nurse smiled kindly and held out her hand towards the girl speaking Japanese.

Eventually, with Imelda's help, she got her to come behind the curtained bed area where she presented her some clean clothes.

Then Megumi and the nurse waited for her.

She slowly changes into the clothes and lays out her wet ones. This is so embarrassing to her. How will she tell daddy about this? Did anyone else see her? Will this continue to happen? All those thoughts and more are scrambling around her head. Soon she takes a breath and leaves from behind the curtain 

The nurse talked a moment with Megumi, and then Megumi reached out her hand.

"Let's eat lunch now.  They maybe started it now."

She then started to walk towards class.

"Why don't you go bathroom?" she asked her.  "Don't you can go at school in America?"

Megumi smiled and nodded.

"Every speak Nihongo so you can't understand it, nay?"

She put an arm around her.

"It okay to me if you scare to say it and then you pee in seat of class.  Tell me you do it, and I help you go nurse, okay?"

She nods and smiles a little. Though she is a bit red in the face as having to ask someone who is actually younger than her to take her to get changed is a bit embarrassing  "thank you  Megumi"

Megumi smiled and nodded.

"We are friend," she said.  "Friend need is help, then another friend is help her, right?"

They walked into the classroom.

The food was already sitting on their desk in the group they were in, and her seat was already cleaned up.  Obviously, that meant some of the other kids knew that Gabby had peed her pants, but they didn't say anything about it as the two girls sat down to eat.

The other kids didn't think about her peeing her pants at all, but rather, just wanted to know where she was from or why she was in Japan, so they started to ask questions that Megumi tried to translate the best she could for Gabby.

"Gabby?  Our group is many questions because you don't Japanese.  So, why you come Japan?"

She smiled at her when she asked so hopefully Gabby knew they wanted to be friends.

"Ummm well I'm  a trans-fer student" she tried to say slowly without being offensive "i want to sing here like idols on tv" she says then looks away still embarrassed about her dream. She honestly amazed herself by coming out and saying it as casually as she did.

"Oh, you can sing?" Megumi asked.

Then she translated for her.  She didn't exactly understand transfer student, but she guessed that it meant a homestay student, so she said that.

The other kids were now leaning in close.

"They want that you sing.  Don't sing longer song.  Just easy one is okay to us.  We don't know Engrish song so good anyway."

(Sorry it took me so long to reply i couldn't access the site yesterday)

"Wh-what you want me to sing? R-right here? R-right now?" She did not expect this. To sing in front of all her new friends? What should she sing? What if she doesn't impress  them? Has she made a mistake of telling them? She takes a breath.

Megumi could see that she looked a bit nervous, and she scooted closer to her.

"Don't worry anything," she said.  "Don't mind if you don't want to sing.  We wait another time when you plan something to us, okay?"

She smiled.

"Just we think you can sing idol, so we want hearing it."

Megumi smiled and nodded and then told her other classmates what was said.

The others smiled and crowded around, some even from other tables.

"Can we make it suggest to sing something?" they asked with Megumi translating.  The knew some popular old songs from America, so they hoped she would know some of them and sing some to them.