LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Kenji automatically picked her up and started to carry her to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

He hugged her as he carried her.

"You're a good girl," he whispered to her.

"And you're the best daddy" she whispers back and giggles before nuzzling her cheek to his as she hangs onto him tightly and lays her head on his shoulder she even sneaks him a kiss on the cheek. She is very affectionate and clingy this morning 

He took her to the table and stood her on her feet on the chair and hugged her again.

"I want you to have some breakfast now," he told her.  "So, sit down and I'll bring it right out to you, okay?"

She plops down and looks up with a closed eyed smile and she sits there rocking back and forth singing to herself  as she waits she doesn't even care that she peed herself this morning 

Kenji came in with some oatmeal, toast with cinnamon and sugar, and some orange juice and put them down in front of her.

"Eat your breakfast, honey, and then we'll check that you have everything you need for school.  I'm going to bring a change of clothes with us, too, just in case."

"Yes daddy thank you!" She says with a cute little giggle and begins scarfing down oatmeal getting a bit of a mess on her but she looks up with a big smile on her face "wow daddy this is really really really good" she praises before she goes back to eating 

He smiled and nodded at the bowl for her to finish it.

"Finish your breakfast and then we'll get take you to school, honey."

She.nods scarfing down more food before holding her bowl up to show daddy she's finished. She may be nervous  about the whole school situation but a little praise from daddy will help that

"Good girl," he said taking the bowl from her.  "Now, I want you to show everyone at school how smart you are by applying your creativity to making friends today, okay?  I know you can do the work at school, and that you are very smart.  Of that, there is no doubt, but I want you to be happy and to have friends, too.  Friends are really important, sweetheart, and someone as clever as you should be able to make a friend or two within the first couple of weeks of school, right?"

"I mean if daddy say so" she says swaying from side to side nervously  looking down doing actual social stuff outside of  family events is a whole new adventure for her and she doesn't really know if she's up to it but daddy believes in her so she has to give it a try and give it her all

Kenji smiled and went back to her after cleaning her bowl and picked her up hugging her.

"Of course I say so because I know you're clever, sweetie.  Don't worry if it takes time.  No one goes to a new school and makes a friend the first day, well, almost no one does.  Just be kind and show everyone that you are clever and not just smart at school stuff, and they will warm up to you eventually, honey."

He carried her over to her school things, and then he started to pack her things for her.

Once he was ready, he put the bag on her back for her and made sure it fit so it didn't drag her down or hurt.  Then he took her by the hand to take her out to the car.

"Try to have a good day at school, honey.  I know it's hard when you don't have friends right away, but you'll make some soon enough, honey."

He then got her into the car and started to drive her.

She sits in the back smiling at daddy through the mirror even though she has butterflies  in her tummy. She says over and over in her head "I'm going to make friends and i won't mess my panties. I'm going to make friends and i won't mess my panties. I'm going to make friends and i won't mess my panties" it doesn't build her confidence at all it actually has the opposite effect 

Soon enough, they were at the school, and Kenji walked her through the school to the teacher's meeting room.

He spoke Japanese to a shorter balding man with grey hair.

After some time, they nodded at one another, and Kenji left Gabby in his care.

The man walked her along and down to the fourth grade class.  He spoke with a woman teacher about her briefly, again in Japanese, and the woman smiled at the little girl.  She didn't know English, but they had a back up plan.  There was an Assistant Language Teacher who helped to teach English.  Maybe when she wasn't busy, she could sit with Gabby in classes and help her out some.

The first period was Social Studies, so the teacher just let her sit there and try to absorb as much as she could.  The English teacher had another class then, but in second period, math, a tall black woman came in, and she sat down next to Gabby.

"Hi, there," she said to Gabby quietly.  "I'll help you figure out what the papers are saying, and then you can do the work, okay?"

Gabby smiled and nodded at the woman she didn't feel comfortable yet speaking to new people other than daddy but she still was happy there was someone here who could speak English. She wrote down everything the assistant teacher said as well as she could hoping she wasn't following too far behind 

Actually, once the nice lady explained what they were doing, because Gabby had studied this a long time ago, and even though it was being taught a little differently, and she had to show different work this time to get to the same answer, it was pretty easy if a little tedious to show that she understood the work.  

Jennifer Moss smiled at how quickly the girl caught on to the math, so instead of explaining the math in babysteps, she decided to explain how to read the Japanese to her, which was the whole reason she needed Jennifer there.  She explained that usually the main action of a sentence came at the end of a sentence, and then gave her a list of verbs with Kanji, Kana, Romanji reading and English meanings on it.

"If you practice listening and saying these words, it will help you a lot at school."

Moss smiled and pointed at the Japanese teacher.

"Dekita.  De key tah.  Say that to your teacher over there and let her check your work.  It's her job to do so, not mine, honey.  If she marks one wrong, I'll help you correct it, okay?"

She then waited and watched.

She nods and says the word over and over in her head as she gets up takes a deep breath and walks to her teacher. In reality she's shaking by the time she gets there and is having second thoughts  "d-d-de-ki-ta" she braces for disappointment as she holds up her work for the teacher.

Ms. Narita looked at the paper as she smiled and looked the girl in the eye.

"Dai jou bu.  Dai jou bu." she said softly.  "Misete, ne."

She looked through the paper, and then she make a huge spiral with flower petals springing out from it with a red marker-like pen.  "Su go ku de ki ta, ne!"

She smiled even more as she handed her the paper back.

"Tsugi no mondai, yatemite ne."

She then showed her the next problem on the next page.

"Ne?"

Tge smile was reassuring and she can guess by the no marks that she did everything right but she had no idea what her teacher was saying which is stressing her out she turns and looks to Ms. Moss wanting help pronto

Miss Moss just smiled at her and waved her over to her.

The classroom teacher didn't try to force her to do anything.  She figured that Miss Moss would figure it out on her own.  Instructions were already on the board, so it wouldn't be hard for her to figure out that the girl was ready to move on.

Moss smiled and waved again at Gabby.

Other students saw her marked paper, and a couple of them tried to get a look to see what she had done.