LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

She enjoyed the hug she figured it would probably be best to tell people she is 7 or 8 and not almost 13. She giggled when they pat her head. They must think she is a tall 8 year old since she is a bit taller than them but she supposes how she acts matters more than how she looks she just has to hide her real age from them  and be their special little girl as long as she can.

Eventually, after the hug died away, Kenji came out to the group and smiled at them.

"There's not enough room in the car for all of you, so we can just walk.  The park isn't that far anyway."

He said this both in Japanese and then in English so everyone understood.

"I would think you kids would like to play there, as there will be more room to run around there."

The other girls nodded and smiled.

Megumi and Shizue fought the other girls off, so they could each hold a hand for Gabby.

Gabby was so excited she was actually a part of a group of friends and they were all about to play together. To make this even better they were competing for her attention. She didn't think something like this would happen until she became a pop idol. She was so giddy but she made sure she was a good girl and held the "big" girls' hands so nothing would happen to her. She skipped the entire way to the park amazingly this didn't cause her diaper to show at least not for long but the girls and Kenji probably heard it crinkle 

Kenji was already pretty used to her being in a diaper now, so he didn't really pay much attention to it crinkling, but the other girls did.  They silently giggled about it when Gabby wasn't looking because it was cute, but they didn't want her to think they were making fun of her.

As they approached the car, Gabby felt like she was going to pee pretty soon, though there was no way she could force herself to go yet.  Her body just wasn't quite ready no matter how much she pushed... yet.

Her bladder has weakened from her costantly straining. She was about to run to the car when Megumi pulled the back straps of her dressed and pulled the older girl back and wags her finger in front of her face "No no little Gabby. We walk to park and no run off" she says as if telling off a toddler. Gabby looked down and took Megumi's hand again as they start walking  towards the park.

Kenji chucked at the way Megumi talked to Gabby, but he did wonder if she didn't need to be addressed more like a toddler these days.  She seemed to get herself into trouble like a toddler a lot, especially with using the bathroom on herself on the time.

He let Megumi's chiding slide and walked them all to the playground.

When they got there, he sat nearby so he could watch them.

Gabby was not able to pee herself yet, on purpose, but she felt a need to go, and it was starting to make her body react... though not wet itself yet.

Gabby crossed her legs as she instinctively squeezed her bladder "i need to go potty but do i ask to be taken to the potty? I'm expected to use my diapers now so it would probably be bad if i asked when it's not just me and daddy but i can't go peepee and it's hurting" she thinks having an internal conflict with herself as she outwardly squeezes and puffs her cheeks. It's hard to tell she is trying to make potty because her diaper is keeps her legs apart.

Kenji didn't realize she was doing the potty dance, and so just relaxed reading a newspaper.

Eventually, Megumi came up on her and touched her shoulder.

"We're going to the swings.  Want to come?"

Shizue gave her a dirty look, so she said it in Japanese.

Meanwhile, Poor Gabby was still struggling to get the pee started in her diaper, if she planned to do it, and if she didn't want to do it, then it felt like it was getting closer and closer to coming out.

Gabby looked at Magumi and when Shizue gave her a glare it made her giggle and that made the pee trickle out a little and then the floodgates began to open and soon she had a very relaxed look on her face as she flooded her diaper and smiled and walked to the swings with the other girls and there were three swings for the older kids. Risa and Mika hop on two of them and Gabby waddles to the third with her wet diaper sloshing around and Shizue and Megumi argue over who gets to push Gabby

Mika noticed that Gabby's pants looked funny on her, but she just giggled about it and decided that saying something about it might get them taken back to the house too early, and they just got there, so as long as Gabby was okay, then she would just let Gabby wear the wet diaper.

After Gabby was on the swing though, and being pushed, Shizue, who had finally won, noticed that the diaper was peaking under the skirt, and that it was wet.  She made an ew face when she accidentally touched the back of the wet diaper instead of the skirt as she pushed her.

She wiped her hand off on her pant leg, and thought about the choices they had.  If she told on Gabby, then they might have to go home.  She didn't want that.  Maybe, as long as Gabby didn't say anything, it would be okay to let her wear the wet diaper a little longer?

Gabby was having so much fun but that came with a problem. She told daddy she would tell if she needed to be changed but she would have to go home. She didn't want to go home but she didn't want to be a dirty girl. So she thought  of an idea. If she told someone, even if it's not daddy that she's wet she can't say she is a dirty girl because she did let someone know like a good little girl. "Shizue! Megumi!" She called out to since Shizue was pushing her and Megumi can understand her.

The girls stopped pushing her and gathered around her.

"Yeah?"

Megumi went to the front so she could translate for her.

"What's wrong?" Megumi asked.

(Megumi wouldn't be familiar with weewee).

Megumi looked at her strangely until the little girl pointed at her diaper area and seemed to squirm a little.

"Oh, you peed?" she asked going over to lift her skirt and then feel the outside of her diaper.

She turned to Shizue.

They both talked for several minutes, and then Megumi took her by the hands.

"We go here now, but maybe you change?  We go home you change, but other girls sad to leave park."

She waited to see what Gabby wanted to do.

Shizue and Megumi looked at each other, and then smiled while Mika patted her head again, much like Japanese like to do with toddlers, and rubbed the top of her hair towards the front of her face.

"Maybe we can just play.  Just tell daddy you forgot that you peed because you played," Megumi offered.  "You keep peeing, so I think that will work."

The girls all smiled and went back to playing thinking it was cute that Gabby wanted to say in her wet diaper so she could play a little more.  They started to think of her, not as a third grader, but as a  kindergartener who didn't know any better, and as such, they would protect her from any bully that made fun of peeing herself, even calling her a baby to her face.  She was THEIR baby friend, and no one else was going to get away with hurting her feelings.  Certainly, they would not call her a baby to her face  because they weren't thinking the way they were to be mean.  They just really thought she was innocent and toddler like.

Gabby had friends, Gabby was playing outside, Gabby wasn't being berated for having accidents. This was amazing and there was no way she was going to let this end so soon. If daddy punishes her later for not telling him she went potty then so be it. She regrets nothing about it as she let out a little giggle.

After a while, Kenji noticed her diaper sagging below her skirt.

"Gabby!" he called over at her.  "Would you please come and talk to me for a minute?"

He got up and walked towards her.

He reached down and picked her up giving her diaper a pat to see if she was wet as he suspected.

"You're wet, baby," he whispered to her.  "Did you know you peed your pants, sweetie?"

He patted her bottom as he talked to her lightly, not wanting to scare her anymore than she already was.  He could feel her tightened muscles when he picked her up, and how they got stiffer when he checked her to see if she was wet.

The plan was for her to tell daddy that she didn't know that she peepeed but for some reason what slipped out was "Yes daddy i made weewee" she says the truth automatically. For some reason she just couldn't lie to her daddy like that. She hides her face in his neck and sniffled "am i in trouble daddy?"

He sighed and continued to lightly pat her bottom.

"You were playing, baby.  I know that little kids sometimes turn towards their games once they realize they won't make it to the bathroom anyway, and you also had a diaper on.  You thought you were safe from being found out until we went home, but I think your friends know you are wet by now, sweetie."

He hugged her.

"How about I let you have fifteen more minutes, then I take you home to change you for lunch?"