LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Gabriella, short name Gabby, is a 12 year old girl who is entering high school. But that's not the biggest kicker cuz she's not just entering high school at merely the age of 12 going on 13 but she is going to school in Japan. The reason she is entering high school early it's because her entire life she has been home home-schooled and her parents found a little program where she could go to school for a year in Japan and stay with a Homestay parent. For a long time Gabriella has been talking about wanting to be a Japanese idol singer so this could be a real opportunity to her.  She is currently at the house of her home state dad Kenji as the program leader is explaining something to him that she can't understand because she has no chance to learn the language love the country. But she is also facing another problem she has not had the chance to go potty all day and she is currently Crossing her legs. It was an 18 hour flight just to get here in the bathroom on the plane looked too disgusting to use the bathrooms at the airport look weird and it was a 4 drive to get here. So she is bursting. In the car on the way here she had to let a bit of it out but she let out too much and she is sure that her what skirt was seen and she has to pee even more now

• Like 1

Kenji was told when he signed up to do this that they would likely not use him because he was single.  He had not expected a high school student to share his apartment with.  He was only twenty-five, and was recently graduated from college with a degree in software programming.

When they came to his door with a high school girl, he was really surprised but delighted.

"Unfortunately, there were more students than we expected that wanted to do this, so fortunately for you, you can be a host dad."

He was so overjoyed.  He talked to the counselor for a while, maybe an hour, before she finally left and he turned to get a good look a this little homestay guest.  She was a little on the short side, but that didn't bother him.

He said a greeting in Japanese to her....

• Like 1

She look absolutely confused while trying to cover the wet patch on her skirt. She knew no Japanese whatsoever. She tried to get her parents to pay for lessons for her but they kept insisting that she could just learn when she got there and that it was a part of the school system but it doesn't help her to wait when she can't even understand the person she is going to be staying with for the next year

Kenji frowned when she looked confused.  Normally, in Japan, kids that go on homestay have already studied English for four or five years at least, and like it so much they wanted to try it out in a new country!

He then tried to remember some English from when he was in junior high and high school.

"Hi.  My name is Kenji.  I am software programming-er.  What is you are name?" he asked.

She shyly waves  lifting one hand accidentally revealing her wet skirt. "H-hi I'm Gabriella. M-my friends call me Gabby" she says as she blushes a little embarrassed and nervous and she looks really cute she also looks like she hasn't even started to hit puberty yet she must be a late bloomer

Kenji reached over to shake her hand, and then noticed her skirt.

"Did you spill something?" he asked her.

But that wasn't it.  She kind of smelled and was wiggling a little funny, like maybe....

He didn't know the words in English, but he reached for her hand and tried to urge her to come with him towards the bathroom....

She jumped a little when he took her hand and wet her panties even more but stopped herself and then she followed him as he dragged her off somewhere and they entered a bathroom and she looked around super nervous as she only just met this man but at the same time she is in wet panties she starts sucking her thumb out of nervousness

He pointed at the toilet, which was a western style one, so wouldn't give her any trouble if she used it.

He then gently pushed her in and closed the door so she could go.

The only thing in this room was the toilet.  The sink to wash her hands was just outside the toilet room, and the bathing room was a different room just on the other side of the toilet room cut off by a glass door.

She pulls her wet panties down and hikes her skirt up and uses the bathroom she looks around for tissue to wipe herself when she does so she pulls her soggy panties back up and leaves and goes to the sink and washes her hands before running to Kenji she stood in front of him with rosey cheeks looking absolutely adorable yet small for her age

The sink is where Kenji already is standing.  the bathroom is only a small toilet closet, really.

He smiled and put a hand on her back.

"You okay?" he asked in English.  His English would get better over time.  He used to speak it pretty well, but had not had a chance to use it in a couple of years.

He then took her hand to feel the back of her skirt so she'd know he knew she had peed.

He took her to the living room and to her luggage.  Then he picked it up and took her to his spare room that looked like nothing was in there at all, not even a bed!

The bedding was folded up and in the closet though.  This was how the room always looked in the day time unless he was using it.

He pointed at her bags and at her skirt and smiled at her.  Then he left her room so she could change her wet panties.

(He doesn't know to treat her like a little girl just yet.  It was only the first time, and he thinks she's 17 or 18 years old.)

• Like 1

She looked at the empty room and thought maybe she could decorate it maybe put up some posters and maybe paint it and get a little princess bed like the one she has at home she watches as her Homestay Daddy sat her stuff down once he left she merely took off her wet panties and skirt and threw them to the side and grabbed another pair of panties she grabbed some pink ones with little stars on them and pulled them up

Kenji wasn't going to come in on her because he wasn't sure how long she'd take getting dressed, so he went to the other room and started to watch TV until she came out of her room.

That's strange though, a high school girl, wetting her pants?  Maybe she didn't know how to ask someone to pull over?  Whatever it was, Kenji decide it was a one time thing and figured a sixteen year old would never do that again.

He waited for her to come out so they could try to get to know each other even if his English was rusty.

Instead of putting on another skirt she grabs some bright pink overalls with a bunny on the front and she goes out and peaks in on Kenji before slowly coming in and clearing her throat to get his attention as she stands there blushing very nervous

He looked from the television to the little girl that stood there in just some panties and a shirt, and holding her overalls.

He shook his head and motioned for her to come to him so he could try to figure out what was wrong.  Was something the matter with her overalls, so she couldn't put them on?  Why didn't she just get some other pants or something?

He reached out for her overalls so he could try to see what the problem was hoping she was going to explain.

Kenji looked the overall over and saw nothing wrong with them, so he sighed and pulled her towards him.

"You not sixteen, do you?" he asked her.  "I don't think sixteen need help to dress in clothes."

He untangled the straps and the got them out of the way, and then started have her lift her feet one at a time to step into her pants.

"How old do you?" he asked her.  His English was still rusty, but he hoped she understood him okay.

"Uh no sir i-i'm twelve but I'll be thirteen in a few months" she says surprised and Confused did he really think that she was 16? As much as she wishes she was she's got a ways off before she hits that milestone in life

Kenji frowned and looked back at the packet he was given at the door.  He had been told when he first signed up that the kids in this program were second year high school students.  That meant sixteen or seventeen!  What was a twelve year old doing here?

Then he saw, she was really twelve!

"I'm so sorry.  We were told only high school kids in this program."

He got her pants part on her, and then lifted her straps to put over her head and fixed them so her overalls would stay on her.

"Do twelve year old kids dress by a family person in America?" he asked her.  "In Japan, when you are nine, you usually more and more put on by yourself your clothes."

"I'm in my second year of high school" she says as she grabs his shoulders for balance and as he holds out her overalls " I don't know if it's normal and I don't know many people it's normal for me though" she explains to him

His jaw dropped.  He had never known a kid this young be in high school already.

In Japan, they almost never hold a kid back in school, and it is almost unheard of to have a kid even jump one grade, let alone, what?  five grades?

He shook his head.

"Well, I don't understand America so well," he admitted.  "So you can think like an adult, but you need help to have clothes on?"

That was kind of a quirky thing, but what could he do about it.

After he fixed her clothes, he made sure her shirt was tucked in, and he turned her to face him.

"I don't know about agree for you go High school here.  It does different, I think than in America."

She blushed and turned away embarrassed thinking that she's teasing him because she needs help dressing but she doesn't know any better mommy and daddy always dressed her at home. "I was home schooled so mommy and daddy taught me a up to a high school level" she clarified for him

The term homeschooled was still a curious term in Japan.  Yes, they had a few people that were homeschooled, but not in the sense of the word it was used in Western countries.  Normally, those on homeschool were between six and fifteen and had difficulties getting to school because of illnesses or such.  It wasn't really a choice that parents thought they had a right to change the way the country educated its youth.

In Japan, you simply send your kids to school, and the teachers, for the most part, did their job and educated.  If there was an extreme problem, parents did sometimes get involved, but that was rare.

Kenji then really had no idea what she meant by homeschooling.  She looked healthy enough, and she certainly had the ability to fly across the word and put up with long flights and such, so there really shouldn't have been anything to stop her going to school.

He decided to shrug it off.  America really was a different place.

Another novelty was the idea that someone can skip grades.  Only very rarely and only in very very special circumstances, did a genius ever skip more than one grade in their whole school career!  A very important part of education in Japan, was not just teaching academics, but how to communicate with their peers and interact with society, and you don't do that by skimping on their education just because they were smart in the head.

He shook his head once she thought she had clarified things to him, and he shrugged.

"Well, I'm not sure you fit to Japanese high school.  You don't even speak Japanese to understand basic what they want to you to do.  You never successful that way!"

In America the school system is not based at all on how well yet you can socialize or anything and you don't even have to be a genius turns to skip grades. It's all about what classes you have taken which is easy when your parents don't give you weekends, winter breaks, speing breaks, or even summer breaks. That's why she was able to skip so many grades. Not because she was smart, but because while other kids where having fun she was doing school work. Her parents wanted her to stay ahead of the other kids as much as possible. She didn't realize she was missing out on so much it was all she knew. When Kenji yelled about how she wouldn't fit into high school she jumped frightened

(I didn't mean for Kenji to yell.  I always thought that on line, all caps [ALL CAPS] was considered yelling and so would probably at least capitalize a few areas of the word where he would have yelled, if I intended for him to do so.  Just to let you know my style, though it's okay.  The way he said it, she might have thought he yelled.)

Kenji shook his head at how easily she jumped, too.  Even a normal kid doesn't jump just because you explain something to them.  Did she think she was in trouble?

"Um... Gabba-chan.  You don't be yelled to.  I don't make you scared by talk.  I just want that you know it, about Japan's system.  I think you should go to elementary school for catching up Japanese lang-age.  You seem so nervous for junior high school, too."

"B-but I've already done elementary school and Junior high school levels. C-can't I just take Japanese classes along side my high school work?" She says not really understanding not just the transition of going to schools in a different country but the transition from being homeschooled to pretty much Public School. She doesn't understand that she is socially sheltered and this would probably have a hard time getting along with high school kids which would be hard enough sense she's 3 years younger than most high schoolers already