LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caring for intern(private)

Hya123

Hailey was a a boss  of a huge computer company. She wanted to a take a break from the job and  care for someone. She always wanted a child so she decided she would find one. Hailey noticed that her intern was the size of a child and would look so cute as a baby so she decided that she would baby him. 

“ Gabe I would like to see you at my office “ Hailey called over the louder speaker.

Gabrial was the intern of a local cooperation wanting to possibly land a job here almost purely to make money so he won't have to care for himself. He is just 20 years old having graduated college early and around 5"0 in height. He's short but not too short more like the height of a preteen. He honestly wishes he didn't have to work and just be cared for all day and night. His hard ass of a boss called him into her office "What could she want?" He thought to himself as he got up and closes his browser as he was searching for mommies online in his free time and slowly walked into Ms. Hailey's office "you wanted to see me ma'am?" He shylly asked her.

Hailey smiled at him when he came in the room.  “ hello gabe” Hailey said with smiled. 

“ take a seat I have something to talk to you about. “ Hailey watched him take a seat. Hailey didn’t know where to starts 

“ so I’m going on vacation for about a week. And was wondering if you wanted to come with me. But the problem is My ticket says it’s for a child and I obviously don’t have one so was wondering if you wanted to come” Hailey explained.

He takes a seat and listen to her talk in a way he is not used to. Normally she talked like a propper stuck in a butt business woman but now she's talking nervously. It was odd to him especially with what she was propasitioning it sounded like she was asking him to be her child but no that couldn't be that's too good to be true "e-escuse me ma'am? I don't understand"

“ well let me explain it more clearly. I’m asking you if you would be my child for a week. If you don’t want to I totally understand but I would really like if you would “ Hailey said in a sweet voice. 

Gabrial took a moment and pintched himself because he had to be dreaming. He looked around to see if there were cameras around because this had to be some kind of Youtube prank or something. "M-ma'am a-are you sure about this?" He said as he looks her over checking out what kind of features she has.

Hailey had long brown hair her eyes chest nut brown. She was very well fit and had a regular sized chest. “ yes I’m very sure about this as long as you want it honey “ Hailey said. “ so what’s your answer “

He looked her up and down one more time. "What ummm what exactly would this entail ma'am" he said pretty much already sure he wanted this he just wanted to make sure he was getting everything he ever wanted out of this, so far, amazing deal.

“ well by the size of you I would think that I can pass you off as a four year old. So that would include bottles diapers toys and me caring for you of course. We are going to leave for the airport tomorrow morning do you are coming I would like to start some shopping with you “ Hailey said.

He is absolutely amazed that this is really happening. She is super serious about this. She really wants him to be her baby. He had to make this even better " Well ma'am 4 year olds you would still possibly have to pay a child to get. However with maybe a one year old, if I were to play one I would possibly be able to get in for free." He says trying to put the thought in her mind.

“ true I guess as long as you are good baby during the flight you can be one. “ Hailey said she went over to Gabe. “ I would like you to call me mommy start to get the feelings okay no let’s get shopping. Also your going to spen the night with me tonight since we have an early flight”

"Y-yes mommy" he says and shakes in excitement as he always wanted to call a woman that. He can't believe this is happening. He's so excited looking up at this beautiful woman "I'll be the best baby in the world"

Hailey smiled and couldn’t believe it. She walked from her desk picked Gabe up and hugged him. “ okay mommy’s baby lets go get everything we need “ Hailey said. She carried him down to her car she didn’t have a car seat yet so that was something she would by. She still placed Gabe in the back seat. “  mommy going to get you a car seat but for not suck your thumb “ Hailey says.

He nods vigorously and shakes quickly puts his thumb in his mouth and sucks on it. When he was being carried out he didn't care that everyone in the office could see him he was just the most excited person in the building. He was ready to be the best baby ever and look the part.

Hailey drove to the babies r us. When they arrived she got Gabe out and walked into the store then put him in the cart. 

“ let’s go to the clothing aisle first to see if they had your size “ Hailey said. She looked and noticed that they did indeed have his size so she put in a bunch of onesie shortfalls rompers and t -shirts and a couple pair of footie pajamas. 

“ your going to look so cute I all of theese

"What's the biggest one we can find and can we get it in purple? That's my favorite color mommy?" Gabe says bouncing in his seat super excited. He always wanted to try bottle feeding but he didn't want to feed himself and he always wanted to try pacifiers but was always to afraid to go and buy his own.

“ okay I can get you a purple one “ Hailey said she put a pack of purple pacifier in the car and pack of bottles. She went to the diapers next she got a pox of pampers and wipes and baby powder. She then went to the car seats and got one Gabe would fit in. Last place she went was to the stuffed animal and blanket aisle. 

“ pick one honey “ Hailey said.

Gabe looks around and excitedly sees a black stuffed puppy. "MOMMY MOMMY! I WANT THAT ONE I WANT THAT ONE!" He says adorably and excitedly then looks around for a blanket and sees a red and white one with elmo on it and reaches for it

Hailey smiles and grabs the stuffed animal for gave and the blanket. “ okay there you go honey” Hailey says. She also get a travel sized crib and a carry so she could carry Gabe easily. “ okay let’s get checked out the get some yummy food in your belly”

He nods happily and kicks his feet as mommy goes to the check out line. He looks down and sees a chocolate bar "mommy havey pwease!?" He says in the most babyish voice he could possibly do and the cashier goes "awwww the little one can have the bar on the house"

"Tank oo nice wady!" He says in the same kind of voice as he reaches for his mommy and the chocolate bar. Then he thinks that he doesn't want to feed himself so he just opens his mouth wanting his new mommy to feed him the pieces of chocolate.