LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctors Visit

uk_DL

Yes, but as you say, you are incontinent.  You have no choice, I'm sure it's in your medical records and you wear and have been seen in them at your doctor many times.  People who are incontinent wear their diapers to the doctor all the time.  I think the point of this thread is about those who are AB or DL and not incontinent who decide to wear a diaper to their doctor on a whim thinking it won't be seen or noticed only to have to try and hide it when they are instructed to remove their shirt or something.  To them it is a big deal because, rather than a person who's doctor knows about their incontinence and sees them in diapers all the time, they are not incontinent, their doctor has no idea they have a diaper fetish and they don't want their doctor or the nurses to find out about their fetish or see them wearing diapers.

• 5 years later...

I’ve kinda wanted to wear to a doctor’s appointment but haven’t got the nerves up to do it yet. It also doesn’t help I live in a small town. I know doctors can’t say anything cause of doctor - patient confidentiality and hippa but I’m still nervous about someone seeing me at the doctors office in a diaper