LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My drunken mistake( Me and fuzzybunny)

Daddydrew

Shawn was 18 on the verge of turning 19 in a few months. He had boyish looks along with being barely over 5'5. He was going to college while living with his aunt. Truth be told he only went to the college around here because his aunt was loaded and agreed to take care of all of his expenses. Which also included a nice little allowance for himself. Shawn barely saw his aunt around the house as she liked to travel most of the time or  simply not come home. Which meant shawn could basically do what he wanted without anyone telling him otherwise. An even though shawn wasn't old enough to purchase alcohol, his aunt had a huge collection of top shelves liquor that he would occasionally drink from. But the biggest thing he kept from his aunt was his diaper stash. Shawn had enjoyed wearing diapers for quite awhile not and with his "allowance" he received from his aunt he could purchase quite a bit. His aunt was going to be out of town yet again all weekend. Which meant shawn was going to drink and be diapered.

Shawn was slowly but surely getting ready for his weekend alone. His aunt laid down the usually guidelines, who to call in case of trouble. At the top of the contact list, Blake her neighbor was listed at the top. Shawn was not a big fan of Blake, he would constantly see Blake looking around the house and into the windows. Not only that but his aunt ruby would always mention how Blake thinks I am throwing parties, drinking, and smoking weed. But of course,  shawn knew how to comfort his aunt saying how ridiculous that all sounded. I mean he was only 18, he couldn't drink or smoke. An everytime his aunt would believe him.

Aunt Ruby slowly but surely left around 4 PM on Friday. Shawn waved goodbye as his aunt got in the taxi and rode off. Shawn couldn't be smiling any wider as he slammed that door behind him. He went up to his room as took out one of his diapers and took of his shorts. Shawn really never did the best job in terms of taping his diaper up but it would still stay taped none the less. Now usually shawn would smoke in his room but today he as feeling a little adventurous. Only wearing a shirt and diaper he took his bong into the living room and started watching Netflix. The only thing that could make it better was some booze. He took a bottle of whiskey out of his aunts cabinet and went at it. Before he knew it he had almost drank a 3rd of the bottle. A few hours went by as shawn started to rest his eyes. Usually he wouldn't go so hard on pot and alcohol but he had a few days to himself. 

Shawn was out like a light. He was my at all used to drinking that much on top of smoking too.

He lost track of time, when suddenly he was awakened by loud knocks at the door. In a daze shawn wondered if he had ordered pizza. But no it turned out to be loud and very annoying neighbor blake.

Shawn then took a deep breath and in a faint tone said, "go away, I don't need you hear. As shawn heard Blake's threats he became a little more aware of the situation.

Blake sat up and in a louder tone he said, "go away asshole, even if you tell my aunt she won't fucking believe me. She believes every thing I say. And if you even think about coming in here I'll call the cops on you."

Shawn thought Blake would never have the guts to come in and that he would eventually go away. But then shawn heard the front door get slammed open. Shawn eyed twitched open a little more at the sound of what he thought were footsteps.

He turned his attention back to the TV, when all of a sudden he heard Blake yell at him. Shawn became more alert, his strong headed neighbor was staring right in front of him with his diaper full on display. Shawn, still somewhat drunk tried to get a blanket or pillow to cover himself. "What...what the fuck are you doing here?! Didn't...didn't I tell you I'd call the cops? Get out! An who cares what I'm wearing, you shouldn't be in here."

At this point shawn wanted Blake out of the house. In a tipsy and cocky tone he said, "oh ya big guy, what the fuck are you going to do? I should call my aunt and let her know that your breaking into the house. At that point she wouldn't even care about the weed and booze. Could probably blame that on you too."  

Without warning shawn was was shocked by what his neighbor was doing and replied, "hey what do you think you're doing?" As shawn tried to struggle and get his arm free. He let out a Yelp when Blake slapped his thigh. "That shot really hurt." Blake thought to himself.

His free arm was trying to loosen the grip of his neighbor. But after trying and failing he swung his hand back and slapped blake in the face and said, "let me go saw asshole, the fuck you think you're doing?"

Shawn once again was overpowered so easy, this time as Blake tore off the left side of his diaper he could only scream in pain as tears came down from his cheek.

Screaming and kicking Shawn once again swiped at Blake with his off arm, even so much to turn around and spit in his direction. "God stop, it hurts you asshole. Shawn said in tears and with a bright red face

Shawn at this point was grunting and yelling at Blake. He kept trying to break away from Blake but didn't realize how weak he was. Then he was being dragged somewhere after Blake ripped off his diaper. Shawn tried to flail his legs and drag his feet but Blake was too strong.

Shawn's eyes grew big as blake got the soap. Shaking his head and closing his mouth he tried fight it but Blake had too much of a grip on him. Shawn was disgusted and wanted nothing more than to spit the soap out. He even tried kicking blake, mumbling and screaming with the soap in his mouth.

Shawn cringed I'm pain and Blake added those extra swats. He didn't think being spanked by anyone would ever hurt that much. As shawn was trying to get the taste of soap out of his mouth, he took a deep breath and said, "sorry? The only thing il sorry for is having a piece of shit neighbor like you." He then spit towards blake again with soapy saliva. His ass hurt and was bright red, but he wanted Blake to leave already. 

Shawn was breathing heavily. He felt like he was in a daze, trying to wake up more from being drunk. The past 20 minutes had been so rough and he was still trying to realize what was actually happening. But was this psycho really going to drag him back to his house naked? 

At this point shawn knew Blake wouldn't leave. So he said, " I keep my stash under my bed." Shawn also hoped that Blake would be gone long enough for him to call the cops.

Shawn was shocked to be dragged yet again. He grabbed anything he could to get free including the handle on the stairs. "Let me go you sick freak. Cant you see you've done enough already. I won't smoke or drink again." Shawn said. Clearly shawn wasn't going to give that up but he wanted Blake out.