LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tornado Threw him a Baby Brother who is Ten

Ishigreensa

Dominic cries shaking his head no. He messed himself and to make things worse the house he grew up in, the only one he knew with everything in it, was being torn apart by a big scary tornado. This has to be the worse day of his life and he can't help but to cry. Jason was the only person near and he was already holding him so Dominic cried into his shoulders

Jason continued to baby his as long as he could. 

After a while, he pushed Dominic back just enough to look at him. 

“Domini,” he said leaving off the final c sound so as to sound more friendly and as if he was speaking to a small scard child. He was, after all. “We have to try to at least make a hole in the stuff above us. Can you just stay close by while we shift this stuff?”

“No one is leaving you alone,” Jason said picking the boy up grimacing as he again held the boy under his bum where the poop settled. “I wouldn’t do that to you, buddy. I’m your babysitter and responsible for you until your mom comes back, okay?”

He set the boy down near where he thought he could shift stuff enough to get out. 

Jason sighed. 

“You can’t pull your pants down until we find something for you to wear. Your underwear are messy. Just .... um... yeah, I guess you should just wet your pants. I’ll find you something clean as soon as I can, okay?”

Jason took his hand and finished getting them safely out of the basement. 

The rest of the house had damage here and there and it was an obstacle course, but Jason found his way to the boy’s mother’s room. He really couldn’t tell whose room it was though, but in the back of the torn up closet, he found some clothes that Dominic had outgrown, not size wise but maturity wise. 

“I found something,” he said getting a pair of overalls and a diaper from when he was two years younger and still wetting the bed from time to time. 

“I’m not sure if this stuff still fits you, but as you are an only child, it must be your old stuff. I know fifth graders don’t wear stuff like this.”

"Yes that's mine" his mommy always dressed him so he never needed to look in his own closet so he never noticed the overalls worth missing and it hasn't been that long since he was being diapered every night so he has no problem with wearing them he just wants to be out of these wet and achy pants as fast as possible . He looks around at his mother's room "mommy won't be happy" he says seeing the entire room is a mess

“No one on this street is going to be happy,” Jason chuckled. “Do you mind if I change you?” He asked. “I’d let you do it, but you’re still pretty upset and any way with the mess you had to make, I don’t think you can get yourself clean enough since I know the water service is most likely not working now. “

Dominic nods and comes closer to Jason and raises his hands. He is a little glad that Jason is here and just thinks about all the things that are possibly lost and destroyed even though that makes him sadder it's really hard for him to think happy thoughts in this situation one thing he will be happy about is when he gets these poopy undies off and into something dry "change please" he requests.

Jason smiled and nodded. 

“Please lay down for me. I’ll have to clean you up and I know it’s going to be embarrassing, but it’s better than staying mess, buddy.”

He kept saying ‘buddy’ so he wouldn’t accidently say baby because even though the mess in Dominic’s pants wasn’t his fault, he did act a little more like a baby than a ten year old kid. 

Dominic lays back on the bed and looks up at the ceiling as he usually would when Mommy would change his diaper in the morning when he was bedwetting he wants something to cuddle like one of his stuffed animals and hopes they're all okay in his room.

Jason pulled his pants down and got one of the ruined dresses and used it to clean Dominic up as he got his clothes off and then cleaned his butt up good. 

“There we are,” Jason said as he got Domini redressed in overall pants after putting a diaper on him. 

“Don’t worry about the bathroom until your mom gets back,” he said.   “The storm is not over and I don’t want to have to try to get you from the toilet again if another twister hits. If you wet just tell big brother and I’ll change your diaper, okay?”

He pulled more diapers out and the diaper bag. He stuffed it full with diapers and some rags from ruined clothes. 

“Let’s check around the house first while we are in it for anything you might want, then we should get out. I don’t know how safe it is to stay inside here. “

He puts his thumb in his mouth to comfort himself "yes big brother" he says interested as he has been the only child and doesn't know what it is like to have older sibling. He tightly holds Jason's hand " can we check on my stuffed animals in my room?"

“If we can get to your room, then we’ll check and you can even bring one if you want,” Jason said. “Just try to obey me from now on. I know you were being good before but it’s a lot more important now than before that you do everything I say even if I’m mean and tell you to pee your pants. I wouldn’t do that just to be mean. I’m the only one that can protect you right now until we find mommy, okay?”

He nods and gives Jason a hug and keeps hold of his hand as he doesn't want to let go and he also shouldn't let go so he can stay a good boy. He pulls Jason along in the direction of the remains of his room

The way he wanted to go was dangerous though. 

“No, Domini, not that way,” Jason said keeping him next to him since he held hands. “It’s safer this way. I think the wall is broken over here. “

They got into his room. Most of his toys and clothes were ruined, but apart from being dirty, three of his favorite toys survived the storm. 

Dominic whines a little when he was pulled away from the pathway he usually takes to his room but would rather stay by Jason's side anyway. When they get to his room from the broken wall he sees a number his things destroyed and he starts crying

Jason sighed. There was no way anyone able to reason would expect everything to make it. He walked over to the bed and picked up a stuffed animal that was just really dirty and shook it to make sure. It was soaked and dirty, but it was still sturdy. 

“Hey, Domini,” he tried to cheer him up. “Look!  This one made it.”

If course none of Jason ‘s car set had made it since it was scattered around the living room when the storm started. That was at least one loss that was important to the older boy. 

Jason smiled. 

“Look!  Those two made it, too” He pointed out two more on the bed. For some reason, the bed was in just the right place that the wind did little damage to it or anything on or under it while the rest of the room had toys ripped up all over it. 

Jason can’t make him put the other two stuffies down. Even if Domini was going to be good and do it because Jason told him to, Jason felt like only a bully would do that to a child that lost everything else. 

“You can keep the other two stuffies,” he said. “But I need you to hold my hand so choose one to carry and we’ll put the other two in the diaper bag so they don’t get lost, okay?”

Jason smiled and let him jump on the bed a minute longer then it was time to get to safety. 

“Remember what I said about the house being unsafe?” He asked Domini. “We need to leave now, okay?”

"Yes big brother" he runs over to Jason and unzips the diaper bag and puts the other two in and keeps Mary giving her a kiss and runs around and takes Jason's hand as they leave the house and Dominic looks around at the nearby houses