LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tornado Threw him a Baby Brother who is Ten

Ishigreensa

Dominic looks around at all of these people some alone some with friends and some with family. It's so crowded and he gets a bit scarrd so he leans against Jason and grabs hold around him and buries his face in Jason's side to hide from people

Jason patted his shoulder and walked next to him.

"It's okay, buddy.  Just think of me as daddy until this all blows over, okay?  I'll take care of you."

The line was moving really slow.

He nods he never had a daddy before so this is all super new " yes daddy" he calls Jason and reaches to be picked up. He feels like Jason can keep him safe from all of the bad stuff and the strangers. So he doesn't want to leave his side.

"Buddy, our hands are full," he told the needy little guy.  "Once we get down in the shelter, I'll hold you in my lap if you want, okay?"

He put a bag down long enough to rub the boy's head.

Though Domini meant to hold his hand, because Jason's hands were full, he really could only manage to hold a fist full of his shirt.

Dominic holds on to as much as he can as they wait. Soon the decan comes out and makes an upsetting to everyone. "I am sorry to let you all know that we are running low on room in the basement and have run out of pillows and blankets. You are all welcome to make room up here."

Jason shook his head and ran up to the priest.

"I promised his mom to look after him properly.  If you really have no more room where we'll be safe from the storm, then I'm going to strike out again outside and find another place.  My little charge cannot possibly be expected to survive a tornado if it hits the church with no cover!"

He looked at th man for a minute, and then started to take Domini's hand to go....

"Wait young man......I deeply apologize but I believe I know another place. There is a daycare just up the road you should be able to get there before things get dire. It has multiple floors so you should be able to use it's basement." The Decan said giving the two boys a look of sorrow

"Thanks," Jason said rushing out the door to follow the directions to the place they could go.

He kept close hold of little Domini really worried that the storm was picking up again.  He held a bag over Domini's head to keep the hail form hitting it.

"It's not far!" he tried to talk over the wind, but it was really howling.  Little did he realize, but on the next block over, one had touched down!

They made it into the daycare just as the black twister rounded the corner so they didn't actually get a good look at it.  

The windows in the building throbbed against the walls.

Jason pulled Domini to the floor and they crawled towards the main office.  He thought if the windows broke above them, they would likely not be as affected if they were on the floor.

Dominic really starts crying super scared thinking they could be blown away by this terrible tornado. His diaper is getting a little wetter but he hasn't eaten or drank anything in a while so it's not too much

A little further, and they made it though to the office.  There weren't has many windows there, so Jason just had them hold up there while the twister outside flew itself out.  It was already on its way out anyway when it rounded the corner, so the daycare's roof had not even been affected much.  Mostly just a few shingles blew away.

Dominic reaches for Jason feeling a big mix of negative emotions and wants cuddles badly and to be told that everything is going to be ok "daddy!" He cried out as he pretty much sees Jason as that right now. 

Jason picked him up as the tornado seemed to stop beating at the school, and he left their supplies there while he started to take little Dominic through the preschool looking for the way down to the basement.

"It's okay," Jason said holding the little boy close.  He really felt like a toddler at the moment, but Jason couldn't blame the boy for behaving like one.  If he wasn't in charge, he wasn't sure if he could keep his fifteen year old head, either.  It was pretty scary!

He held the little boy against him as he found a promising door.

Yes!  It went down to the basement!

Once down there they found a light switch. Once he could see Dominic wipes the tears from his face. It looked like this was like the teacher's break room of sorts but it was so big they probably also used it for kids staying over night. There was a table, a fridge, a sink, a tv, a microwave, couch,  a bathroom, and a closet with mats and blankets, there's a smaller room ment for babies it had a crib a changing table and it was filled supplies and diapers of all sizes.

(I was kind of thinking other people would already be sheltered there, as it wouldn't just be open without someone having opened the doors....)

It looked like they were there all alone, but Jason couldn't figure out why the front door was unlocked if they were there all alone.  How did they even get in?  He didn't purposefully pick the lock or try to sneak in....  This was sort of spooky!

What they didn't know, was that the daycare staff were called to open it as a shelter, but at the moment, as they were called to help a block away to help some people there, they had left in a hurry to help the people leaving the place unlocked!

Jason sighed as he looked at what the place had to offer....

He wondered if there was food in there, and he started to look in the cupboards and the fridge.  It was well stocked.  Of course, he wouldn't be touching the food unless they needed it.  It was not theirs, but if push came to shove, he'd rather steal something than let Domoni starve.

Dminic would not be letting Jason go to save his life he was scared half to death and he even was willing to sit Mary down to keep a good grip on to Jason and that really says something. He is currently feeling an odd mix of hungry tired and wet. It was late at night and he has not eaten since dinner plus all of this running built an appetite as well as tucker him out

(Sorry I was going to say the staff had all left in.a hurry after hearing about the first tornado and forgot to lock up)

Jason didn't realize he was hungry, only that he was probably wet again.

When the kid set his favorite toy down, Jason picked it up so it wouldn't get lost, and then looked around for their bag.  Darn, he left it in the office.  They'd just have to get it later, when it was safe.

For now, he put the little doll in a place that was easy to find so it couldn't get lost, and then he picked up little Domini.

"Buddy?  Can I check your diaper and maybe change you?  They have diapers here, so I'm sure if we look carefully enough, they might have one your size....  You don't wear too big of one..."

Dominic nods his head and puts his finger in his mouth to kind of calm himself he honestly doesn't even realize he's doing that he's just doing it. He had no problem with Jason checking him and changing him because he's done it before so what's the point of getting embarrassed about it now plus no one is looking and his mommy used to do this all the time for him until about a year ago.

Jason pulled down the boy's pants and saw that the diaper was really sagging and kind of yellow.  He must have peed a few times... or something.

Anyway, Jason took the diaper off of him first, because no one was there, and it couldn't be comfortable to be in a wet diaper too long.  Then he started to look for something that would fit the younger boy.

Under the changing table there are a bunch of different packs of diapers in different brands and Dominic needs probably the second largest size of regular baby diapers due to being small for his age he can wear diapers for really large babies. He probably won't need to poo poo tonight because he hasn't had anything else to eat and he holds his tummy as it growls

Jason picked up the diapers, and held them against the boy until he found the right size.  Then he helped his little brother, or his little boy, which ever, up on the changing table, and had him lie down.

"I know this is embarrassing," he told the boy.  "But I'm your big brother or your daddy or something, and no one else is here.  I'm just going to put this on you because I don't think I can trust you not to pee on the floor right now.  That storm outside is really scary and has already caused you to poop your underwear early and pee yourself twice.  Okay?"

"Wes dad-dy" he said with a lisp as his thumb is now in his mouth once again he is not even noticing that this is happening and honestly does not care when and where he is changed he is used to his Mommy changing him and he kind of seas and Jason as his daddy and he just feels like it's natural that he needs his diaper changed since he's been in diapers for so long at least at night time

Jason put him in a nice comfortable diaper, and sprayed some powder at his bum before closing it up, and then he helped him down.

Just as he helped him down, someone came into the room.

"Is this your bag?" the woman asked.

Jason nodded.

"Did you use one of the diapers in here for him?"

"Yeah, sorry.  My little guy here is having a real hard time because of the big bad storm outside.  He can't help but wet himself right now...."

The woman smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad we forgot to lock up when we went out.  We had to help some people, and not locking up really bothered me, but now, I see that it was in God's plan that I forgot!  There was just a twister not more than five minutes ago!"

"I know.  We would have been in it if we had not gotten in this building."

The woman smiled at Dominic.

"Is your big brother taking good care of you?"

Dominic nods with his thumb still in his mouth he was going to tell the person that it's his daddy but he guesses he's also his big brother as well since that's what he was calling him earlier he hasn't even really moved off the changing table he's just laying there like a good boy sucking his thumb in a fresh diaper