LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry about being a little strict on the other rp.  It just looked blanant because You was sticking out at me)....

Kenji then took her into a small office where a nice plump teacher sat down opposite of them and handed him some materials to go over.

"Kore kara, watashi ha...." she was speaking Japanese to the little girl.

Eventually, Kenji translated for her.

"I'm your new Japanese Elementary School teacher, Ms. Nakajima," the woman had said.  "Welcome to my classroom.  I gave your host dad all the materials he needs to make sure you have to properly get you registered.  I will see you in class in a few days.  And don't worry about your other problem.  It has been explained, so if you have a problem in class, just raise your hand and tell me.  I'll make sure you get cleaned up, okay?"

(No I completely understand I would have probably done the same thing)

She was a bit intimidated by all of the Japanese flying at her at once she couldn't even tell if the woman was even saying anything at certain points but luckily Papa translated for her and she understood fully and she nodded her head to let the teacher know that she understood

Kenji rubbed his little girl's back while the Japanese lady explained.

"She gets nervous," he explained.  "That's why she pees her pants....  It's more out of nervousness than anything else."

Once they were settled and he had her signed up to go except for needing to bring some other documents with him when he came back for her first day, he took her out to the car again. The meeting had lasted about an hour or so.

"Now, we have to see if the lawyer can talk to you yet.  I want to make sure he can legally make you seem between ten and twelve, but since we todl the school twelve, it will probably have to be twelve."

He called the lawyer on the cell phone before starting the car.

After a fifteen minute talk, he smiled.

"The lawyer said he's got a translator on standby, so we just need to tell him when we get close to his office."

Then he started to car for the hour and a half ride to the lawyer's office.

She nods sitting in the back with her panties slightly damp. She was wondering what she would have to do after her two years. She's pretty sure that if she stays and becomes a full Japanese citizen she's going to have to use her real information at least to not have to do Junior and high school over again. Of course she's mostly going to elementary school now so she can learn Japanese so maybe by the time the two years are up she won't need to continue schooling anymore.

Kenji stopped by Seven Eleven because it was a long drive, and he thought she might be thirsty.  He was.

He stopped the car and he reached in to get her out.

"I'm thirsty, baby.  How about you?"

"Gabby thirsty too papa" she declares that she reaches for him and wanting to be held. She let a little more pee into her panties but it isn't a lot and will only leave a little wet spot so she's fine for now

He smiled.

"I thought so, baby."

He reached in and picked her up and carried her into the store.

Once they were inside, he put her down patting her backside.

"Go find one candy that you like and one juice.  The juices are over there.  No soda, just juice, honey."

Seven Eleven usually had apple juice and orange juice for sell, and it also had some other unfamiliar flavors she probably wouldn't have recognized at first.

She skips along and first grabs a candy she looks around at all of the pastries wondering what she should get she wonders if they have any pastries she would recognize like honey buns or donut sticks

They do have something like honey buns and some actual donuts wrapped individually, but they are up kind of high.  There are sugar donuts with half of it glazed in chocolate, white cream filled doughnuts, and some others simple donuts.

Kenji is just watching her, thinking he'll get a donut and some orange juice when she makes her way around to getting her drink....

She looks around and sways her hips cutely not knowing which ones to get so she closed her eyes and grab something at random afterwards she goes over to the drinks and grabs a thing of apple juice and skips back to Papa

He grabbed a grape juice while she was getting her apple juice, and then he smiled.

"That what you want, honey?"

He went to the counter and then gave her some money.

"Pay the cashier, sweetie...."

He had figured out that he would have the lawyer freeze her accounts so she couldn't get her money anymore.  He decided if he was daddy, he was going to do all the paying for stuff, and not let her have any money except when he gave it to her.

She gave a bright smile and held the money with both her hands and cutely offered it to the cashier "here you go" she said excitedly as the cashier bagged their stuff and took the money and handed the small girl a receipt

When the cashier gave her the change, Kenji took her hands and helped her count it out.

"That's a fifty...," he would say to her.  "So, you got eighty-three yen back."

He let her carry the bag like a ten year old really would want to do, and he let her keep the eighty-three yen as well.

"You might put that with other money later and be able to buy your own thing on your own later."

"Like a piggy bank!" She says excitedly as she skips to the car but as they are leaving she trips and falls. She isn't really hurt but she does start crying because something else happened. A puddle starts developing under her.

Kenji bent down, but as he saw her peeing, he let her finish wetting her pants first, then he helped her to her feet.

"You peed your pants, honey?" asked her patting her back.

"Are you okay?  Not hurt?"

He smiled and nodded when she told him that she pee peed.

"I know, baby," he told her holding her a minute.  "I'd pick you up, but I'm dressed in a suit to meet our lawyer.  I'm afraid we don't have time to stop and get you anything to change into, so you'll have to go to the meeting as you are.  Once we finish though, I'll stop off and get you something else to wear so you aren't stuck like that all day, okay?"

He hugged her again, and then took her to the car.

They might have been running a few minutes late because of her needing his attention and he had to wait for her to stop crying and to be ready to move to the car.  He hoped the lawyer would still see them, but he didn't regret it if they were late.  His little girl needed to be comforted, and she really was acting more like a child than someone who was eighteen years old.

To be honest she was planning to wet herself on purpose in the lawyer's office again the fall was just really convenient and made it more authentic since the tears were now real as she was embarrassed by falling more than wetting herself she got to spend a moment and Daddy's arms for a bit but he wouldn't pick her up which upset her a little when she finally stopped crying they finally went to the lawyer's office even though it's her second time there she's still amazed by it and kept hold of Daddy's entire arm not letting go of him as she moves around in wet panties with a big wet spot on the back of her skirt "Papa it dirty" she whines to let Daddy know that she's not enjoying this or at least act like it

"I'm sorry, baby," he told her.  "I didn't think a big twelve year old girl would pee her panties again though, not after you had a day to process where you were, honey."

He put a hand on her head and smiled.

"I guess you really are a little child, aren't you, sweetie."

He took her into the lawyer's office as she was and he made a show of showing off that she peed by making her walked around him so the back of her skirt was seen by the lawyer and the translator before she was sat down next to him.

The lawyer shook his head.

The translator sat closer to the eighteen... her... going on twelve year old child.

"Now," the lawyer started the business of the day.  "You are in a country for the first time, and have no other guardians than the host daddy that you expected to provide for you for the next two years?" he asked her.

The translator translated what the lawyer said in the girl knotted nervously as she crossed her legs together and holds her wet skirt her daddy is sitting on the other side of her so she leans on to him for comfort and nozzles her face in his arm

"You are eighteen, but you intend to give up all rights and privileges of that age to become this man's twelve year old, sixth grade daughter, and to do so willing with no coercion what so ever?" he asked her through the translator.  "And these peeing accidents are somehow connected to you wanting him to treat you like a little child?"

She nods her head " I have trouble keeping my panties dry or clean so I'll be whatever age is deemed appropriate weather that's 18 12 2 or even less" she says staring the lawyer in the eye so it doesn't look like she's faking her response

Her lawyer shook his head.

"That sounds like you really haven't thought this through, young lady.  Do you want to be twelve years old or not?  If you are wishy washy about it, then the best thing to do, is send you home and let your parents know you're wetting your pants because of stress."

Kenji whispered to her.

"Poop your panties and tell him you are twelve, honey.  He needs to believe it, and pooping your panties will make him know you want this, or like he said, you'll go back home."

Her face scrunches and goes red and at first the lawyer just thinks that she's getting upset at him and that what he said and the translator thinks the same thing but soon the translator for smells something off because he is sitting right next to her "I want to stay here as a twelve year-old!" She says making a mix between a pouty face and a poopy face as she is still messing in her wet panties and the translator quickly gets up and goes in Whispers something into the lawyer's ear