LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

That's not too far off from what Kenji wanted anyway.  He hoped he could brainwash her into having accidents in public all the time, but not so much at home where she would be safe, and their home did have a regular toilet.  He did want her to wet the bed through, if he could train her to do so, and he did want her to forget and pee her panties from time to time when she got busy, but for the most part, be able to poop in the toilet at home and pee about half the time so she looked like a normal little kid.  At least to him.

He rubbed her back.

"Daddy will never be mad at you for having an accident in your panties, but you are too old to do it all the time....  Even if you don't get in trouble for it, it has to be embarrassing unless you're a dirty person.  I know you aren't because then daddy couldn't keep you as a little kid," he told her.  "But a little girl that sometimes has trouble going potty for some reason, and especially if your reason makes sense, like you being on the plane for a long time, and then being so tired you couldn't help it... and meeting the scary lawyer and that caused you to wet your pants... that is really a reasonable reason for a little kid to wet her pants, baby."

He hoped that his brain washing would work, and she would just do it sometimes, but he wouldn't have to clean up poop every day... at home.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She laid on his shoulder as she listened to him and she nodded her head along getting what he is saying. He saw the toilet in the bathroom and it didn't scare her so she's happy to go poo poo at home but she's starting to find more and more excuses on why she poo poo and pee peed herself in public. It's mostly everything daddy listed oddly. So far she's starting to accept in her mind that at least if she's in the area that doesn't have a toilet that she is used to then she will go poo poo in her panties but she can't look like she's enjoying it has been daddy will think she's a dirty girl "Gabby no dirty girl daddy" she says as she cutely grabs onto the color of his shirt to hang onto

He nodded.

"Of course you're not, honey.  Now, be a good ten year old and try to talk to daddy normally, baby.  I will understand you without you using baby talk... and you are not dirty just because you talk like a healthy ten year old, honey."

He patted her bottom as he held her.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?"

Kenji nodded.

He put her down and then lifted her shirt off of her and then took her shorts off of her so she was in just panties and an undershirt.

"That's what little girls do," he told her.  "Now go play in the living room while I get you some dinner.  If you pee pee your panties, come and show daddy so I know you aren't a dirty girl and want to be cleaned up right away, okay?"

" yes Daddy but what can I play with I didn't pack any toys or anything like that I just have my blankie" she says as she reminds herself of that and grabs that out of her backpack and hugs it close to her she knows those it making her look even more like a little girl

"Oh, my!  I forgot you were trying to act like a big girl, and didn't think you'd need any toys here, did you?"

He sighed.

"Well, I think I have some English learning stuff over there from where I teach kids between three and five English.  Surely, something over there might be good enough to play with for now...."

He smiled at her pointing at his English corner by the television stand.

She goes over to the English Corner in her Comfort clothes she used to run around just like this at home so it helps her feel at home to be dressed like this in pretty much as little clothes as possible she sits down and waits for Daddy

The English corner has some toddler story books, some toys of foods, animals, and other things that he would teach toddlers with, and some other toys just for fun.  There were a couple of stuffed animals, and a lot of other things.

He was making Curry Rice for dinner.

Curry is sort of like a beef stew served over rice, but a little runnier than regular stew.

It wasn't long before he was done, and after he had it dished out, he came to see what his little girl was doing....

She was trying to feed a stuffed animal one of the plastic Foods. She held it in his lap and made airplane noises and chewing noises when she brought it to its lips. She had no idea Daddy was watching her she just kept playing having a fun time she had stuffed animals back home but she left the mall and she hasn't really played with them for a while.

Kenji smiled as he watched her play like a toddler.  She was really cute.

He bent down and patted her on the shoulder.

"It's time to come and eat, honey.  Your stuffie is full, now.  But you are hungry, baby."

He then lifted her up and set her on her feet.

She giggled at daddy's remark. When she was picked up on to her feet she gives him a big hug and will not let go she is so thankful to have someone like hin. Who will consider her feelings and forgive her flaws even if it's at a little price but the price is pretty much enjoy being childish for a while so she can deal with that.

Kenji smiled and picked her up again and carried her to the kitchen putting her down at the table.  

"My little sweetie hungry?" he asked her.

He put the food in front of her, and then, he took off her undershirt.

"You'll probably make a mess with this, so let's keep your shirt as clean as we can.  There's nothing we can do about the undies though because I don't want you going around without being covered there, even just to eat, honey."

He then scooted her in and let her eat.

She squealed in joy when she was picked up then she was asked if she was hungry and she nods "I'm sooooo starving daddy" she said then Daddy pulled her under shirt off and she covered her chest and looked at daddy oddly. Then she took a second and remember that it was Daddy and then covered herself and smiled when she saw that daddy wasn't ogling her. She's in looking at the Carrie and she had never had it before. She pokes around at it with her spoon and moves it around but is unsure about trying it it looks weird and is way too thick.

(Actually, it should be kind of watery... it's kind of like stew but more watery more like gravy with meat, potato chunks, carrot chunks, and the like in it.  It's pretty good, but can be a little spicy on the sensitive tongue.)

Kenji started to eat his with his spoon to show her that it was good.

He couldn't believe that she had never had this before.  It's one of the easiest stove top dishes to make in Japan!  

He smiled at her as she mixed it around.

"Go on, try it, honey.  If it's a little spicy, I can get you some milk to help you eat it."

(Are her chests a little smaller than average, so she can pass as a younger teenager?  Or are they average for her height and build?)

( I don't know. I kind of would like her chest to make sense for her build however I want her to be treated as young as possible so with that effect how she should be treated?)

She shakes her head no as she puts the spoon down and Crosses her arms " it looks funny Daddy" she says looking up at him with bleeding guys like a child not wanting to eat their vegetables. She kind of picked up the spoon and jobs added a little and Scoops it up and turns it over back into the bowl.

(No, I agree with it making sense, but even at that, not all women's breasts are so big!  Some women are flatter than others, even looking a bit more like a teenager than a woman.  I was just letting you choose, because it would depend on how flat she was about how he dressed her around the house all the time, and if he had her wear bras all the time or not....)

Kenji sighed and stood up.

"Well, it looks like daddy is going to have to show yo that there is nothing wrong with your food, honey."

He walked over and sat next to her, and then he scooped some up with rice, and he held it out to her to take a bite of.

"Just try a small bite.  I promise, it won't bite back, baby."

Kenji shook his head.

In Japan, kids like vegetables, especially when they are mixed in a stew like curry, but she's not Japanese, is she?  She probably won't like a few other things, but she won't know unless she tries it.

"Gabby-chan!  Stop whining and just try it.  It's really good, sweetie.  Most babies love this kind of food, even!"

She pouted and whimpered before she started to slowly open her mouth. If even she kind of liked him calling her Gabby-Chan. It just had a nice ring to it. The curry looked weird and really spicy but daddy was really going all in on trying to get her to eat the stuff.

Kenji carefully put some into her mouth and he patted her leg as he did so.

"Good girl," he cooed at her.  "It's really yummy, baby....  Don't you like stew, and potatoes, and a little beef?"

He kept feeding her and patting her legs calling her a good girl every time she took a bite.

A smile slowly forms with each and every bite it not just tasted good but Daddy was feeding it to her and calling her a good girl and she can't help but smile at that she never had potato stew before and she let Daddy know that but she did like the other things. She opened her mouth for more as she starts to feel her bladder bursting a little

He continued to feed her and made sure she ate it all up, and then he sat her down on her chair by herself and gave her some milk.

"I want you to drink your milk all gone, now, honey.  Once you are finished, you can ask me to leave the table and go back to your play area by the English area, and play a little more before your bath, okay?"

He didn't really think of her needing to pee because as she ate, she was happy and he took her movements to be movements of excitement and happiness.  He realized that she knew he wanted her to be a little kid, so he sort of thought she was exaggerating it to make him happy.  He didn't mind that, though.  It was cute, and it made it easier that she was willing to go along with it so easily.

She almost frowned at receiving a drink of milk because her bladder is set to go but the curry made her mouth very spicy and she wants to get rid of the hotness in her mouth before she asked to go to the bathroom as it is very uncomfortable. So she starts drinking and she takes big gulps of the milk but a bit of it goes down the wrong pipe and she starts coughing it up

Kenji rushed over and patted her back and helped her get it up from the wrong place, then he started to baby her and rocked her in his lap.

"Honey, you were trying to drink it too fast...."

He took the cup from her and then he started to feed it to her little by little with her in his lap so she didn't choke on it again.