LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Gabby nods and wipes her tears and reaches out for the woman's hand and takes it. They start looking around and when the woman asks Gabby her age she shakes her head no so the woman thinks that she's actually younger instead of older they walk around some more and they soon find Kenji and she points him out "daddy!"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenji came over and looked to the woman.

"What's wrong?"

"She got lost and started to cry...."

"AW!  She's in a new country for the first time, and she's just really nervous.  She wets her pants, it seems, so I'm getting her diapers."

They said all this in Japanese, of course.

"How old is she?"

"They told me in her report that she was ten."

"Oh, wow!  Um... good luck with that.  It's a lot of work when a ten year old wets herself, especially if you are a man taking care of a girl.  Don't you have a wife?"

"The program was really lacking, so they reached out to single people.  I think they got her mixed up for a boy though because her names sounds kind of like a foreign boy's name..."

"I see.  Well, good luck with her either way."

And then Kenji turned back to Gabby.

"Say Thank you to the nice lady for finding me for you."

The woman smiled at her.  She was so cute, as a ten year old, and her improper bow made her think the kid really was ten years old from another culture that didn't understand how it was done.

Kenji thought so, too, and he led her towards the front of the store with her diapers and her candy in hand.

Once they paid for it, he took her out to the car and put her in it.

"I know I said you are ten years old to her," he told her as he put her in.  "But since you are wetting your pants some, and have pooped them once, I'm going to have you wear diapers to sleep in so you don't get your futon wet."

She was about to say something to argue about this but when you say it like that there's no argument she wouldn't trust herself to not wet or mess the bed either so she just says as you would think "yes daddy" she waits to be put in the backseat and she watches daddy put her diapers in the trunk then daddy puts her in the back seat and buckles her in

Kenji smiled when she said 'yes daddy,' and he got in after making sure she was buckled safely in.

"As you are a little girl, you will not undo the buckles yourself.  I will get you out of the car, that way, I know you are safe and don't get hurt if another car hits us, honey."

He then started to drive.

"Yes daddy I'm a good girl I don't touch my buckles"  she proclaimed to him wanting to make him happier as they drive home once they get there she sits back and kicks her feet waiting to be taken out by daddy

Kenji reached in, undid her buckles, and then surprisingly, feeling how light she really was, he picked her up and carried her to the back of the car before putting her down to get her diapers and other stuff.

He patted her bottom.

"I don't want you walking by yourself, here, honey.  The roads are narrow, and it's easy to get hit by a car, so hold my hand until we get to the apartment, okay?"

When Daddy picked her up she did not want to be put down. Then he patted her bottom and that just made her giggle. She looks around hopefully no one sees that Daddy is getting diapers from the trunk because it's not hard to tell that they are for her. Lynn daddy warns her about the street and when he says it's easy to get hit by a car that just scares her so she jumps towards him and grabs his arm and looks up at him

As they walked, it wasn't hard to see what he was talking about.  They had a very narrow piece of road to walk on where the car passing them barely slipped by them going very slowly to be careful.  

Soon enough, they were at the apartment, and he opened the door.

Someone, a child in another apartment saw them starting to get in, and he called out to them.

"Ko ray wa, Gabababareera," he still couldn't really say her name.  "Kanojo wa watashi no ...." he was speaking Japanese to the other girl.

The other girl nodded and she walked up to Gabby.

"I name is Erina.  Ay... ree... nah."  

She smiled to see if the other girl would respond.

Erina smiled.

"I am glad to meet you."

She bowed back and giggled.  She really didn't pay attention to how she bowed either since it wasn't to anyone that important or scary.

"How old do you?" she asked.

The girl thought she was being silly, so she said "I am 100!"

She smiled.

She was actually only about eleven years old.

Kenji bent down and he patted Gabby lightly on the butt.

"That's not nice.  She's just being friendly, Gabababeli."

He turned to Erina.  "She's ten." he said in English so that Gabby would get the hint that she was to say she was ten to everyone.

Erina smiled.  "I am eleven.  I go fifth ... fifth...."

Kenji helped her out.  "Fifth grade?"

Erina nodded.

"She's in third grade," Kenji told Erina.  Then he said something in Japanese that just explained that school was different in America so that the girl wouldn't think it strange for a ten year old to be in third grade, but actually, Kenji himself really didn't know what grade she should be in, but like the idea of treating her as young as he could get away with.

She nods when Daddy comes up and tells the girl that she is 10 years old and realizes that that's what she should be telling people she giggled when Daddy pat her bottom she was wondering how show hide the fact that she's not really in 5th grade when she has to sign up for college classes but she figures there's probably no chance that the elementary school and University are that close to each other

Erina pointed at the diapers and asked something in Japanese, and Kenji responded.

There was a moment of silence, a moment  of shock as the girl's eyes grew three sizes, and then a look of pity as she looked down at Gabby's shorts.  Then she suddenly hugged the other girl and patted her back.

"It's okay," she said in English  "Don't mind."

Kenji smiled.  He had known Erina for a while because the girl liked to talk to him when he came home from work.  He would often see her out in the yard waiting for a friend or something, and then she would come over and talk to him.  That's how she knew the girl was new, and that something was not quite right, that he suddenly had a child.

Erina felt bad hearing that the other girl pees and poops her panties because of something that she couldn't help.  Even if Kenji didn't go into detail, and he didn't need to, she knew that as a fifth grader herself, it would be a cause of terrible embarrassment to her friend, and wondered if the poor girl could make any friends at school, even if they put her in third grade like Kenji said she would be in....

Kenji said bye to the girl, waved at her parents, and let Gabby into the apartment.

"Don't worry," he told her.  "As far as anyone else needs to know, you are going to an international school somewhere in Tokyo.  They don't need to know where, so they won't find out exactly what grade you should be in...."

He smiled.

"Now, little Erina thinks you potty your pants, though, and she's likely to tell people because she's the kind of person to protect people that the thinks need it.  I think she thinks she needs to protect you, so you can probably expect her to tell people to leave you alone whether you are wet or not, but she's probably going to look at your pants when you see her, to see if you need help with your daddy or not, now.  She asked me about the diapers, so I had to tell her why I bought, them, that you... have trouble controlling your body a little bit and pee your pants sometimes."

He smiled at her.

"It's true though, and I know she won't be mean about it."

Ask Daddy explained this to her her face gradually gets more and more red with embarrassment and she looks down as much comfort as Daddy gives her this is still slightly embarrassing but she tries to snap out of it because only big girls get embarrassed about going pee pee in their panties and she does not want to be treated like a big girl cuz then she'll get punished like a big girl so she tries to think of something childish quick and she just randomly blurts out"I pee pee in diapers daddy" once she hurt herself say that she immediately wanted to sink into a hole and die

Kenji shook his head at her.  

He took her into the house and put her down by the table and then turned her to face him.

"Why did you say that so loudly?" he asked her.  "Your new friend already knows you wet your pants, baby.  I'm not going to punish you for wetting your pants just because you're ten years old, baby.  Something caused it, like confusion and not being ready to be on your own, and fear and stuff.  That's why I got you diapers, and I'm going to let you wear diapers to bed so you don't get your bed all wet, but you are still a ten year old, baby.  You don't need to tell the whole world that you pee in diapers, okay?"

He then pulled her over and hugged her and then put her on his lap.

"And to be honest, I told your new friend that in America, things are different, and you are really like a third grader anyway, so she's going to be even more protective of you anyway.  You don't have to embarrass yourself worse, okay?"

He tickled her side.

"You let ME decide who to tell you have to wear diapers because of accidents, because honestly, even if you are supposed to be eighteen years old, you don't seem mature enough to be treated like an eightteen year old girl.  You seem to need to be protected like a ten year old that hasn't quite gotten the hang of even being seven or eight, in my opinion....  Isn't that right, honey?"

She smiles when she's pulled into Daddy's lap and he makes her feel better about her really embarrassing statement. Then he started tickling her side and she just giggled her little heart out and it just sounded so cute and she nodded that she wasn't mature cuz even she had to admit she didn't act like an 18 year old and the younger he treated her the less in trouble she was so at this point she will accept being any age as young as he wants her to be " I'm as young as daddy says I am" she says hoping that'll make Daddy happy and she leans her head on his shoulder

He smiled.

"Good girl.  For anyone's business that asks, you are ten, but daddy will be taking care of you more like you are not much older than six in certain ways, like dressing you for example, especially when you've accidentally peed or pooped in your panties.  I know you're going to poop your panties again later this week, aren't you?  You are not because I want you to, but because either you are dirty girl that did that just to get my attention and I won't like that one bit, or because you really can't help it because you are a little girl, and so will sometimes have poop in your panties when I check... which I think is far more likely anyway, right?"

He was making she understood that he wouldn't take care of her if she was dirty, but if she was just an immature girl that couldn't help it, then that was different, and it wasn't dirty if she couldn't help it because of being so immature like a little kid....

He then lifted her up and sat her on his lap.

"And because you are a little girl, you need to obey daddy all the time so you don't accidentally run out in traffic and get hit by a car, don't you?  Japan isn't like America.  In America, the streets are wider and you have nice wide sidewalk areas so that you can easily walk without paying attention to where you are, and never meet a car, but Japan has narrow streets, and even when there are sidewalks, there are still bicycles and sudden ends to sidewalks that could get her into trouble....

She nods her head to what daddy is saying understanding her " I'm not a dirty girl Daddy I'm a little girl I go poo poo in my panties cuz I can't help it I don't feel it when I need to go poo poo" she says lying to herself and to him. To him because she makes to be a little girl to not get into any more trouble. To herself to justify why she's doing this and to make herself self believe that she truly can't control it which going by today and the fact that she doesn't want to use the weird toilets is easier than she expected

He smiled.

"You don't always poop in your panties though, do you?  Only when you get scared or confused... because you are kind of potty trained, aren't you?  Even Six year olds know if they have to go.  They just might rather hold it if it's scary causing them to make a mess in their panties, right?"

He kissed her head liking how easy it seems to brainwash her into thinking she is having accidents because she can't help it.

Her dislike of Japanese potties are making her not want to nod her head so much that as she thinks about the more they are weird and scary and honestly at this point since she's poo-pooing there in her panties sometimes anyway she'd rather just poo poo on herself then use those weird potties