LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

Kenji misunderstood when she reached for him, and thought she needed cuddles, so he sat down for a minute and pulled her into his lap.

"It's going to be okay, baby.  You just tell the lawyer how much you need to stay with someone that can help you, and that you are really scared or whatever and really want someone to worry about the adult stuff because it's too hard to be an adult in a strange land.  He'll understand.  Then, just do what is natural.  I don't know if he will understand everything you say, so you can also let him know you need a daddy with your actions, okay?"

He rubbed her back.

"And no, I don't mean you have to pee your pants on purpose.  I'd rather you didn't do it on purpose, baby.  But if it happens, as long as you are a little girl, I won't let anyone yell at you for it, okay?"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"O-o-kay daddy" she says laying over his shoulder very surprised by his actions but hey she isn't complaining because this actually feels very comfortable. She just lays on his shoulder and grabs hold of his shirt for support. These cuddles just feel super good "yes daddy" she takes a moment to get the words out "I'll be a good little girl" starting to accept this.

"Good baby girl," he cooed at her.  "Now, let's go talk to the lawyer and get you settled so you don't have to worry about where you'll stay for the next two years, okay?"

He stood up and took her hand.

"Do you remember where my car is, sweetie?"

"Yes daddy" she says having a feeling she will be saying that a lot. This all feels weird to her but one thing is for sure. It felt great when he cooed to her. She just felt happy and proud. "No daddy I was crying too much to see" she admitted when asked about the car.

"It's okay," he smiled at her.  "I don't expect a child under the age of ten to pay attention to everything, and though I'm not really sure how old to treat you yet, I do know that a child over ten doesn't poop herself."

He rubbed her back as they stood up.

"Now, just hold daddy's hand so I know you don't get lost."

"No they don't daddy and I made poo poo on myself" she says pretty much agreeing with him to stay out of trouble. She holds his hand with both of her hands which is something she usually always does when she has to hold someone's hand not realizing that's more of something a small child would do

Kenji smiled as she held his hand, and he walked her to the car. 

Once he had her in the car, backseat and buckled in, he got in the front and started to drive.

"On second thought, a ten year old kid that has already wet herself once, lost in a strange country and seeing someone scary like a lawyer, well the lawyer might be more influenced by your need to have guardian, if you were scared enough to pee your pants....  I think I'll stop and get you something to drink...."

He looked around for a seven eleven, partially to waste time so that her bladder had some time to fill, and the drink he gave her would help it along....

She was super surprised at what he was implying but at this point she couldn't argue she was about to wet herself again. She's going to miss these panties. In the Seven Eleven she got a large drink she refilled multiple times but when she went to refill it again the cup tipped over and it splashed all over her clothes

Kenji sighed when the drink spilled on her.

(Japan's Seven Elevens don't have fountain drinks, but we'll just go with it anyway).

"Honey, it's okay," he said taking her hand and kissing it.  "It was just an accident.  You can't help it, that you are just a little kid, and got scared or something...."

He paid for another drink and this time, was careful to hold the cup for her until it got reasonably low.  Then he took her to the car and they got in to start off towards the attorney's office.  He hoped that her bladder was getting close, but he really hoped she wouldn't wet until she was right in front of the lawyer, so he would be convinced that even if somehow he might of thought she was co-erced at first, that she really did need an adult's help.

She felt really bad about the drinks spilling and when it did it scared her a bit. She had to stop herself from wetting on the spot and daddy kissing her hand really help ease her she kind of liked when he helped the drink for her and when they get back in the car she looked up at him "I'm sorry for spilling my drink daddy"

"It's not a problem, baby," he smiled at her.  "It's just like the kind of accident a little girl might have when she's nervous."

He drove her along to an office building not far away.

He got her out of the backseat, and then holding her hand, started to walk her up to the lawyer's office.

He didn't take her drink away from her, but he cautioned her.

"Try not to spill in the nice office, okay?"

"Yes daddy" she says wanting to be a good girl and is, as she predicted, getting used to that line. She takes small sips of her drink as she holds daddy's hands and looks around at what a Japanese law office is like

They went into an elevator, went up to the third floor, and then walked through a glass door that had Japanese writing on it.

Kenji talked with the other man for several minutes.

He looked down at the girl and said something else to Kenji.

Then the two talked another ten minutes....

Gabby sat down and kick her feet like a little girl but it's more out of habbit and because her bladder is absolutely killing her. She sits down her drink but as she sits up straight her bladder just unloads and she can't do a thing to stop it and she starts freaking out forgetting that she was supposed to do this on purpose anyway

Kenji looked over at the young girl and frowned, more for the lawyer's benefit than to scold Gabby, actually, but just so that it didn't look planned, he bent down and talked to her in a kind of rough voice, and because he was unsure of how much English the lawyer spoke, so as not to get caught... he chose his words carefully.

"You wet your pants again?" he asked her.

He reached down for her hand.

"I'm sorry, but I can't leave her this way, and as you can see, she's really scared and upset.  I'm going to have to change her myself..." 

He was saying this in Japanese so she likely didn't know what he was saying, but the lawyer pointed out a little bathroom in the corner of his office, and Kenji took a bag he had packed for her, just in case, and went into the bathroom with the young girl.

"It's okay, sweetie," he said once he had her in the bathroom.  "It's okay.  Let's just get you cleaned up, baby.  I know you can't help being nervous, and you just are really knew to Japan and everything.  It's okay...."

Again, he was saying these words as much in case the lawyer was eaves dropping as he was trying to calm his little girl down.

"You're a good girl, sweetie."

Gabby had started crying again her first day in japan she is just wetting herself uncontrollably everywhere "I pee peed again daddy" she said as he half scolded her then daddy turned and talked to the man again in Japanese and they could have been saying anything and that scared her and she was taken to a bathroom where daddy kind of comforted and reasurred her. Then she was told she was a good girl and that brought a smile to her tear stained face.

Kenji then started to help her out of her wet soggy pants and her panties and put them on the floor.  He took some toilet paper to wipe her a little bit both ends, and then he wet a cloth he had in the bag and cleaned up her legs and then her privates again.  He wanted his baby to be clean and comfortable.

"You're not even like twelve year old child," he cooed at her.  "Twelve year old children might wet the first time they see something new, but you've been wetting your pants all day, sweetie.  I really doubt you are even like a ten year old..., but we'll see."

He put some clean panties on her and then brought her closer to him to hug her for a minute knowing she was upset and calling her a little kid would be emotional for a girl that just peed herself.  He cuddled with her for as long as it took for her tears to completely dry up, and then he slipped some shorts on her.  Once he had her cleaned up and dressed, he put her soiled clothes in a plastic bag and back in the bag he had for her, and then took her hand and led her back out.

He spoke Japanese to the other man again, and he nodded.

The two of them spoke for a few more minutes, and finally, Kenji-daddy was able to start leading her back down to the car.

"He has to get a translator to complete the business," he told her.  "He's going to get in touch with us once he is able to get a proper agreement drawn up, and then if you still want to stay with daddy in Japan, you'll have to read the contract over in English before you sign it, and then he'll sign it so it's binding, and I'll sign it, and then he'll probably ask you if you have any questions.  He can't do that right now because he doesn't have a translator here now, and though I can translate, to make it official, the translator has to be a third party that is not involved, okay?"

He sighed and pause

"Do you understand my English well enough?"

(I was thinking that Kenji is really good and sounds fluent, but like all Japanese sometimes gets, he still questions if some of what he said was understandable or not)

She sniffled a little as daddy calls her out for wetting so much. She didn't feel like a big girl at all right now and she definitely didn't want to be punished like one so she nodded her head and agreed with daddy. She was a tad bit nervous as he was wiping her princess parts but she sighed in relief then remembered daddy wouldn't harm her. Once they were done and gabby got some cuddle time they went back out and daddy continued talking to the lawyer. Once that was over with daddy briefly explained what was going to happen. It was hard to keep up but that wasn't because of daddy's English that's perfectly fine it's because it's just all so. much that it's tough to keep up with at times.

Kenji figured that she understood enough because she didn't seem to have trouble following when he asked her simple questions about what was to happen.  He then took her hand and led her to the car.  He put her in the backseat, kissed her forehead, and then smiled at her.

"You were a really good little girl in there, today," he told her both referring to her not interrupting him talking to the lawyer, and whether she knew it or not, about her peeing her pants so as to make the lawyer believe that she really needed him.  She even threw a fit and really made it believeable that it was really a big accident, and that she was scared to have wet herself like that.  He thought she had done it all on purpose because she really wanted him to baby her.

When Daddy strap her into the backseat and gave her a kiss on the forehead she couldn't help but let out a cute little giggle, and when when she was told that she was a good girl in the office with the lawyer because she has forgotten that peeing her pants was supposed to be on purpose that helped brighten her day through this terrible ordeal

Kenji took her to the store and he got her out of the car.

"We need to get a few things here," he told her.  "How about you be a good little ten year old for daddy and find some candy to give me to buy for you?"

He took her hand and walked her into the store.  The real reason he stopped, was he was buying her some diapers to sleep in, and of course, with diapers, she would need some stuff to clean her body up when she had wet herself....

"Yes daddy" she said what is honestly just almost the catch phrase for her at this point as she says it in the exact same tone every time and she runs off and looks through all the candies and other sweets this isn't exactly a store with imported goods so all the products are Japanese so she grabbed something that she recognized which would be a box of little Pocky sticks she grabbed them and ran off to look for Daddy she doesn't know where to find him which is starting to upset her and she starts tearing up

(Japan has a few brands that are western.  They aren't cut off from our world completely.  They have coke cola, snickers bars, and even some of the same breads we have at times as well as Japanese things.)

Kenji looked around and found the diapers.  He looked at the boxes very carefully comparing them, and decided that tape on diapers would be better even though he was first thinking about pull ups for her.  He was thinking she was ten, so pull ups would have been more ten-like, but at the same time, pull ups don't adjust to the right size as much as tape ons do.  The tape ons he saw, also held a good three times wetting, so he could let her wet in her sleep all night, and just change her in the mornings.

He put those in the cart and then got some baby wipes.

A woman saw the little lady crying, thinking she didn't look much older than a young teenager, maybe fourteen at most, she knelt by her.

"....?" she asked her something in Japanese.  Then she realized the girl might not speak Japanese and tried English.

"What makes you cry?" she asked her.

( sorry I was thinking that stuff like that was only in certain stores. Like you can only buy Japanese products in America from certain stores that are known for importing)

Gabby's looked up and sniffled at the nice woman who came to her Aid but she can't understand what she's saying. Then the woman asked her in English and Gabriella responded "find daddy" she tried to say in the simplest way possible so the woman would understand her

(A lot of foods, you would be right.  But there are some things that are regular imports in Japan, which is not considered special cultural food....  Not all candies in America can be found in Japan, and certainly they don't have pies at every store like they do in most American grocery stores....)

The woman smiled.

"We can walk together.  When you see him, point him to me, and I take you, okay?"

She started to walk with the little kid.

"Are you ... fourteen years old?"