LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

"N-NO! I would never blame you Kenji-san!" She says desperately not wanting him to think that she is going to blame him for her own inability to use a....... Whatever that was. She then looks back down feeling ashamed of herself again as they continue the car ride

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenji shook his head. 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said it like that,” he apologized. “I just don’t understand why you peed your pants. If you can’t tell me, I guess I understand, but it worries me more than if you just admit that I don’t know....”

He didn’t want to put words in her mouth, but what would make an adult come back to the car without saying anything after they stopped for her to use a toilet and then just pee herself like that?  The only thing Kenji could think of, was something scared her about going to the bathroom though he had no idea of what would do that to an adult. 

She sits there and silence not wanting to really tell him what happened with the toilet at the 7-Eleven. She just holds her head down blushing embarrassed more embarrassed than she has ever been in her life. She just wants to hurry and gets to his house and hope he has a regular Western toilet so she can go poo poo. She holds her stomach

Kenji could see he was just embarrassing her more so he stopped talking and just continued to drive in silence for a bit. 

They were now about ten minutes from his house, but he stayed quiet. Once the girl was more comfortable maybe they could talk with dignity again. 

Gabriella is holding her stomach tightly she really needs to go badly. She is clenching her cheeks tightly making sure nothing escapes them it has been agonizing and she is regretting not telling Kenji but she feels like it's a little too late now and is thankful that they should be close to the house but something happens that she did not anticipate. They go over a speed bump pretty quickly and she bounces and her Bells escape her. She lets out a loud wet fart and she starts making poo poo in her panties.

As they are approaching the block, Kenji starts to really smell it as it keeps oozing now into her panties every so often. 

He looked over and saw the telltale purple face, hand hiding her face, and the awful look of doom on her face. 

“Did you just poop your pants?” He asked a little frustrated at her. But she was still oozing out as her body didn’t want to give up yet. 

They parked and he looked right at her full in the face. 

“Tell me right now. Did you poop in your panties?” He sounded serious. He sounded like he was either mad or very concerned about her. 

Gabriella sniffles in the sniffles start turning into cries in the midst of the crime she nods her head "I made a poo poo" she says that she starts crying harder now sure that he's just going to turn around and drive her back to the airport and sends her poopy bottom back to America ending her dream before I can start and she feels she deserves nothing less

Kenji sighed. 

“Get out of the car, baby.”  He didn’t mean to call her a baby, but he can’t help feeling she’s been acting like a small child since she wet her pants the first time. “We are going right into the bathroom to get you cleaned up, and then I’m writing a report about this so you can’t come back on me later.”

He got out of the car and the opened her door and reached for her hand. 

“Out now!” He said frustrated. “Now, you tell me. If someone came to your door peeing and pooping her pants like you did and expected to stay with you, what would you do?”

She quickly gets out the car and continues crying as he rightfully berates her she feels the poo poo move around in her panties somehow her panties haven't leaked but still it's a big mess back there. When he asks her what she would do she just looks at that him with eyes begging for forgiveness "I-I-I-I don't know!" She says thorough her tears.

“Well, I can give you two choices,” he said. “You can find another host family or...”

He is almost scared to suggest the second part, though a part of him wanted her to want that one. 

“Or you can be my little kid until you start acting like an adult. That will mean clean your mess up and I baby you until you show me that you can use the potty like a big girl. If you agree, you need to write a letter in your handwriting that says you were a bad baby and pooped your panties and now you realize without anyone forcing you to, that you need Kenji to treat you like a little girl. Then I get to decide how old to treat you depending on your behavior from day to day. 

So, which is it?”

She saw coming the first option but the second one shocked her until she stop crying. The second one was technically a second chance but considering what she would have to do and how humiliating it is. But she probably deserves it and there's no way she can find another host family she just took a big gulp and holds up two fingers

“You need to write out the letter before I can clean you up. I need proof that I didn’t force you if the police question it. Are you sure?”

She feels there's no turning back after her next response so she takes a second think about it and then nods her head "i-I'll write the report just pretty please let me stay with you" she says desperately not wanting to have to go back home so soon especially since this is her only chance at college

“You do Exactly as I say from now on and be my little girl until you can prove to me you are an adult, and I’ll let you stay, baby. After you write the letter, I will clean you up in the bath, and then we are going to see my lawyer to get it legalized. I need to have a lawyer check the situation over and clear it for it to be law binding. “

She nods agreeing to what he says " oh man he's getting lawyers he is super serious about all of this but if I want to stay here I have no choice" she thinks to herself "i-I-I-I will do it sir I'll do anything you say I promise" she says through your tears one and multiple things. One, to be able to stay here , two, to have the mess in her panties cleaned up, and three, for the yelling to just stop he is really scaring her and it's making her cry more

Kenji finally settled down as he led her to the kitchen to write out a power of attourney to him. He looked it over, made her correct a couple of things, and finally started to take her into the bathroom. 

One very big difference she could see the minute they were in the shower/bathroom, was that the toilet and bathing rooms were separate. 

He walkes her in and then sat on the tub so he could start to remove her messy panties. 

As he did, if she looked around, another difference was that the shower was not over the tub, but actually was the whole room. 

“We wash outside the tub,” he told her. I’ll start to fill the tub while we clean you, but it will take some time. “

She just nods to him as she wonders how everything works. She keeps her hands on Kenji's shoulders so she doesn't lose balance when she steps out of her messy panties. She closes her eyes during that part and waits for him to clean the poopy off of her. As it happens her grip on his shoulders tighten and she takes a deep breath to calm herself.

Kenji slipped her pants down her legs and put them aside, and then he pulled her panties down.

They were just disgracefully full and yucky!  There was no saving them even for him.  He was sure a girl would never wear something that messy again in her life.

He blushed, but he took off his pants leaving him in briefs and t-shirt, and then he turned on the shower, the drain in the room would catch all the water, though he had to remove a part of the drain catcher in order so that her solids would wash down it, and then he started to shower her legs and bottom first.

He could see that that was not going to work, so he sighed and he soaped up a wash cloth, and then he started to wipe her legs first....

In the end, he finally got the last of her poop out of her bottom crack, had washed out the rag thoroughly, at least five times, and then washed over her privates.

Finally, he remove her shirt and started to wash her back.

He finished her off and then took her out of the bathing room, and just by the washer, no drying though, he started to dry her off.

"Now, from now on, if you wet or mess your panties, you will be cleaned up by me, your homestay daddy, okay?"

He nodded.

"That's exactly what it means, baby.  As long as I'm daddy and you are a little baby girl, then there is no reason to be mad at you for wetting or pooping your panties.  If you are an adult, then I have to scold you, embarrass you, and maybe kick you out because adults that poop their pants are just dirty."

He smiled at her.

"But you're not dirty, are you?  You're just a little girl that doesn't know any better, right?"

He wrapped the towel around her and rocked her in his arms  trying to calm her down a bit.

She sniffles and nods. She found this to be weird but when he put it in perspective like that it completely made sense. After all would someone really scold a little girl "d-do I have to act more like a...." she gulps trying to get the words out "l-little girl....d-daddy?" She says pushing them out and closes her eyes finally getting to relax as she is being held in her new daddy's arms.

He kissed the back of her head and swayed with her.

"I hope you aren't just acting, baby.  If you were just acting, I'd have to punish you for being a bad girl and pooping your pants like that.  You aren't supposed to act like anything.  You are my little baby girl, and you will do what I say so I can protect you and take care of you, won't you?  Of course, I expect a little girl that's just pooped her pants, to need help with the potty and not wetting her pants... sometimes.  That's what you have already shown to me, baby.  If I see you doing other things that I think are childish, I'll let you know what I see and make sure that it's because you are a little girl.  Understand?"

He then started to dry her off.

"Y-yes daddy" she says a little frightened not believing that she does that many childish things but that will soon be amended she just holds on to her new daddy tightly and lays on his shoulder with eyes filled with want of approval

Kenji finished drying her off, and then he wrapped the towel around her and brought her to her new room.  He laid her on the tatami covered floor and he smiled down at her.

"Daddy is going to get some clothes on you now, okay?"

He then went and got her bags and started to get some stuff out of them not caring much for her privacy or if she had any personal things in them.

Soon enough, he had put her in a pair of panties and a pair of jeans, and then he pulled a pullover purple shirt on her.

"Okay, you are dressed for now.  Let's go talk to the lawyer, and maybe on the way, we'll get you something if the mood strikes us."

She layed there watching her new "daddy" go through her things she wanted to say something but knew she was in no position to do such so she layer there and waited. Soon he came and dressed her with class. This helped her relax knowing that he's not taking advantage of her as vulnerable as she is at this point "yes daddy" she says about deeing the lawyer then she reaches for hin wanting help getting up