LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

“Of course,” he smiled. “They’ll have a toilet you can use at Seven Eleven. “

He pulled in and waited for her in the car. 

Unfortunately, this one didn’t have a western style toilet. It had one small room with a urinal and another small room with a traditional Japanese Squatting toilet. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabriella runs in as fast as she can and gets in the bathroom and before she can pull down her skirt and panties she sees the "toilet" and looks confused beyond belief. She looks around and wonders if there's anything else. She just slowly walks out and embarrassed goes back to the car and doesn't say anything.

Thinking she had went, and since she didn’t say anything, Kenji started the car again and stared to drive. 

After a few minutes, he looked over at her. 

“Are you tired from the plane ride?” He asked seeing she was a lot quieter now. “If you want, you can sleep some. I’ll wake you when we get there. “

"Um n-no I'm fine" she says then gives an awkward laugh. She continues to keep her legs crossed and she lets a little out into her panties just to relieve some of the pressure. It doesn't work she really really has to go but she couldn't use that weird.......whatever that was. She'll have to hold it for another two hours.

Kenji nodded. 

“Okay. Well once you’ve learned enough Japanese, what do you want to study?”

He still didn’t know she had to pee. He though she was crossing her legs because she was just nervous. 

"Um well I am th-thinking about taking writing c-courses. I like to s-sing but I want to wr-write my own material" she says as she turns away embarrassed ready for him to shit on her dreams like everyone back home does as pee is slowly but surely trickling into her panties.

“That’s an interesting dream,” he said. “I’ve never met a music star. Can I have your autograph now?  It would be so cool if I got it before you became famous!”

He smiled at her and could see something was clearly bothering her as she peed her pants little by little, but not knowing what was wrong, he just kept thinking she was nervous. 

“Writing in Japanese is going to be tricky though,” he warned her.  “I’m sure you’ll have to do it in Japanese if you study here. “

Kenji noticed that her demeanor changed and she got even more quiet so he looked over at her.  

The look of horror on her face told him that something was wrong but with her legs still closed, he didn’t see her wet pants yet. 

“What’s wrong?” He asked. “Did you forget something important?”

She isn't listen to him she is very distraught as she looks down as pee starts to trickle out out of her panties and make the seat wet she is still going and she can't stop even if she were to close her legs it's all coming out now and there's nothing she can do about it. She starts tearing up knowing that it's all over now and Kenji-san it's going to hate her now

Eventually, Kenji noticed what was wrong and he sighed. The poor girl!  Why didn’t she go when he stopped for her?  Did she get scared or something?

He reaches and hand over to hers and picked it up out of her wet lap. 

“Gabrilalala sama, it’s okay. Don’t get too upset, honey.  I know your nervous about being in a new country. No one has to know what happened here except you and me, okay?”

She nods as she just starts crying out of absolute embarrassment she hasn't even been in Japan for a whole day and she's already embarrassing herself. When Kenji takes her hand she feels a bit more comfortable and when he messed up her name again she kind of starts to laugh a little

Kenji felt really bad for her. 

“You have clean clothes in the back, don’t you?  How about I stop somewhere and let you change your pants?” He asked her. “Like I said no one else has to know what happened. No one knows you yet, so no one will be able to point you out later if we stop so you can get changed, unless....”. He was uncertain if he dared asked if she was pooping her pants or not. Although wetting was bad enough, he knew that she couldn’t clean herself up in public if she had pooped in her pants. It would be too hard for her. He was sure if it. 

"Ummm yes sir I have some" she says looking down whiping her tears "What about your seat" she asks considering she has created a little puddle in the seat she is sitting in she gets scared again as she feels her stomach cramp up a little she remembers how those were toilets were back at the 7-Eleven she knew there was no way she could poop in them.

Kenji shook his head. 

“I don’t care as much about the seat as I do you. You are a person with feelings. The seat will dry and still work for someone to sit later.”

He then realized she’d just be in a wet seat anyway. 

“Do you have something to put on the seat to keep your clean clothes dry after we get you cleaned up?” He asked her. 

"I um....suppose my blankie can be put down it's in my backpack" she says little embarrassed that she still has a blankie at her age. She also feels a little sad that her blankie is about to get pee pee all over it. But even worse she feels another cramp in her tummy she can probably hold it for a little while because there's no way she's going to go poopy in one of those toilets.

Kenji heard the tone of her voice when she said blankie. It sounded important to her, so he shook his head. 

“No, I’ll stop where I can by some towels, maybe the 100 yen shop or something. That way, we’ll just ruin something cheap, okay?”

He continued driving and looking for a place where he knew they’d have a hundred yen shop. 

She nods and as uncomfortable as she is being in wet panties and needing to make poopoo it's much better than having a full bladder. She sits and waits patiently super thankful to have someone like Kenji.

Finally, he found a place.

”the toilets are around the outside of the store over there,” he pointed. “You get some clothes to change into and I’ll go in and get the towels. You can meet me at the car or inside. It’s up to you.”

Then he waited for her to get her clean clothes before locking up the car. 

She slowly walks over to the bathrooms holding her clothes tightly in her arms she is super nervous and scared as she goes up to the bathroom door and she reaches for the handle and stops abruptly thinking about how someone could possibly see her and she figures since the seat will be dry she can just stay in these panties and runs back to the car

A few minutes later, Kenji came out with a bag of stuff, and he saw the girl still wearing her soaked jeans.

He shook his head. 

“Too embarrassed to go in the bathroom?” He asked her. “It’s okay, but your not wearing those we jeans all the way home.  You’ll get a bad rash. You can leave your panties on, but I want you to take off your jeans, okay?”

He opened the car and started to put dry towels down....

"Ummm I'm actually wearing a skirt and tights" she corrects assuming he just said the wrong leg wear. It distracts her from the embarrassment she has been facing for a bit and waits as he wipes the seat down as she slowly takes off her skirt and tights leaving her in her soaked panties.

(You never corrected me before when I first put her in jeans so I’ve been thinking jeans this whole time lol.  But he could have gotten the words wrong. LOL)

Kenji nodded. “Sorry. “

He let her get in in just wet panties.

”I’d have you put something on, but if it leaks through the towels, better to just get your already wet panties wet, I guess. Why don't you cover your lap with your blankie?  Then no one will see if they happen to look in the car, and you’ll feel less exposed in front of me, okay?”

( to be fair I've only said that she's in a skirt a couple of posts ago)

She smiles and nods as that is a smart idea and it gives her an excuse to cuddle her blankie she runs to the trunk and grabs it from her backpack and when the seat is wiped and towels are put down she climbs back in and spreads her blankie across her lap

“There, that’s better isn’t it?” He asked her. “I don’t know why you peed your pants though, honey, unless you just got scared or something. I did stop to let you use a toilet, remember?  Please don’t try to blame me for the wetting your pants, okay?  I’m not mad, just worried you’ll blame me and cause trouble for me.”